剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
How long you been sleeping together?
你们在一起睡多久了
Look, man, we don't. All right?
听着 哥们 我们没睡 明白吗
I mean, just because Luke went nuts that day
我是说 就因为那天卢克疯了
doesn't mean anything's going on.
并不意味着发生了什么
Okay. Well, if-- if you want,
好吧 好 如果 如果你想
I can have you called to the witness stand,
我可以把你叫去证人席
and you can explain in front of the judge, under oath,
你可以在宣誓下 去法官面前解释
what you've been doing with your friend's mother.
你和你朋友的妈妈发生了什么
How long you been sleeping together?
你们在一起睡了多久
You can tell me here, or you can tell me in court. It's up to you.
你可以在这儿告诉我 或者你可以在法庭上告诉我 你自己决定
Fine, I'll do it here.
好吧 我在这儿说
Just don't call me into court or anything like that, okay?
反正别让我上法庭之类的地方 好吗
My parents will kill me.
我父母会杀了我
Well, then tell me the truth.
好吧 那把真♥相♥告诉我
Well, there's not much to tell.
其实 没什么好说的
I mean, we...
我是说 我们
Debra and I have been, you know, doing it for, like, three months.
黛布拉和我有 你知道 做了那事 大概 三个月
How old are you? Sixteen.
你多大了 十六
Did she ever have sex with you when you were fifteen?
她有在你十五岁的时候和你发生性关系吗
No. She won't... if you're underage.
不 她不会 如果你未成年
You gotta be at least sixteen.
你至少要十六岁
It's like a rule with her.
这是她的规矩
All right, so I take it you're not the only person she's involved with.
好吧 所以我想你不是唯一一个与她有关系的人
No. Not even close, man.
不 还差得远呢 哥们
I mean, she's a... There's a lot of dudes, you know what I mean?
我是说 她是一个 有很多男孩子 你知道我什么意思吗
One kid tells another kid and then... It's kinda like this little club.
一个孩子告诉另一个孩子 然后就像一种小俱乐部
Uh, Luke can't live with his father.
呃 卢克不能和他父亲生活在一起
That's great. So when can I pick him up?
那太好了 所以我什么时候可以带他走
Not so easy.
没那么容易
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, Luke doesn't want to come home. He's still very angry.
好吧 卢克不想回家 他还是很生气
But, given the lack of alternatives,
但是 由于没有其他的选择
uh... I feel he'll probably change his mind.
呃 我感觉他如果可以改变他的想法
So what's the problem?
那还有什么问题
Well, the problem is you like having sex with teenage boys.
好吧 问题就是你和其他青少年男孩发生性关系
Excuse me?
什么
Let's just be up front about this, okay?
让我们打开天窗说亮话 好吗
I don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Fallin.
我不知道你在说什么 法林先生
I'm trying to give you the chance to get your son back.
我试着给过你机会让你儿子回来
If you agree to get counseling... Counseling?
如果你同意进行心理咨♥询♥ 心理咨♥询♥
Yes, get counseling and tell Luke the truth,
对 进行心理咨♥询♥然后告诉卢克真♥相♥
then I will recommend that he live with you.
之后我会推荐他和你一起生活
No... I can't tell that to my son.
不 我不能告诉我儿子
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
l, uh, drafted a trust agreement last night, so whenever you get a chance...
我 呃 昨晚起草了一份信托协议 所以如果你有机会
the only thing left really to discuss is who's going to be trustee.
唯一要讨论的就是谁将成为受托人
And I was thinking, uh... if it's okay with you, that I'd do it.
然后我想 呃 如果你觉得没问题 我就去做
Oh, I just assumed that we'd be co-trustees.
噢 我只是假设我们会是共同的受托人
No, l-- I'd rather do it this way. I think it'd be easier.
不 我 我宁愿这么做 我觉得会更容易些
I want you to be involved, Nick.
我想你完全投入进来 尼克
Believe me, I do.
相信我 我会做的
And I appreciate you putting up the money,
我很感激你投入进来的钱
but I do think it would be better if I didn't have to track you down
但是我觉得 如果我不用每次有什么我想做的事情都去找你
to get your consent every time I wanted to do something.
得到你的同意 那样会更好
I'm not so hard to find.
我没那么难找
Not now, but, you know, in a year or two, who knows where you'll be?
现在不难 但是 你知道 在一年或两年里 谁知道你会在哪儿
I'll still be here in Pittsburgh.
我还是会在匹兹堡
Well, uh... just think about it.
好吧 呃 就还是考虑一下
Okay, sure.
好 当然
We're still on for tomorrow, right?
我们明天还继续 对吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
All right.
好的
Uh... excuse me.
呃 打扰一下
Hi. I'm Jake Straka.
嗨 我是杰克·斯特拉卡
Okay.
好的
I'm the guy who, um...
我是那个 呃
When you called the... called the police the other night on the...
前几天晚上 在你打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥的时候
l-- l-- I'm the guy who got beat up.
我 我 我就是那个被打的人
Oh... yeah.
噢 是吗
Yeah, l-- l... I just wanted to say l, uh... I appreciate what you did.
对 我 我 我就是想说 我 呃 我挺感谢你做的这些
No problem.
没关系
Yeah, so... um, Thank you.
对 所以 呃 谢谢你
Oh.
噢
Yeah.
对
Yeah, so... well, l... I talked to the detective and, uh-- DeMaria,
对 那么 好吧 我 我和那个刑♥警♥聊了 呃 德马里亚
and he said that you l.D# d the guy.
他说你 就是那个人
Yeah. Yeah, that's... that's great.
对 对 那 那很棒
But, you know, by the same token, you know,
但是你知道 同样的谈话 你知道
if... for whatever reason, uh... you decided to change your mind
如果 不管什么理由 呃 你决定改变你的想法
and, uh... and not get involved, I mean, you know, I get it.
然后 呃 不参与 我是说 你懂的 我了解
I mean, who wants the hassle, right?
我是说 谁想找麻烦呢 对吧
Courts and... and-- and lawyers and... and-- and cops.
法♥院♥啊 还 还 还有律师啊 还有 还有 还有警♥察♥
I mean, at the end of the day, the guy's probably gonna get off anyway, right?
我是说 到结束那天 那个家伙还是会出来的 对吧
Not a problem.
那不是问题
Well, l-- I'm just saying that I would understand.
好吧 我 我只是想说我能理解
Look.
听着
I know what goes on around here. I'm not stupid.
我知道这周围发生了什么 我不是傻子
So when a guy starts kicking the hell outta his boyfriend
所以当那个家伙把他的男朋友踢出去的时候
or whatever you call him... I gotta draw the line.
或者不管你叫他什么 我会划清界限
So, to be honest, I can't wait to testify against that punk.
所以 说实话 我等不及要指正那个混♥蛋♥了
Gretchen.
格雷琴
Did you hear anything from Jake?
你有杰克的消息吗
No. I called his home phone, his cell phone... emailed him.
没有 我打了他家里的电♥话♥ 他的手♥机♥ 还发了邮件
All right. Well, let me know, okay? Keep trying.
好吧 那 让我知道新消息 好吗 继续联♥系♥
Hey, son. Hey.
嘿 儿子 嘿
How ya doin'? You all right?
你怎么样 没事吧
Fine. KirkendalI's waiting in the conference room.
没事 克肯达尔已经在会议室等了
We're trying to finalize the Denmar matter
我们正试着把丹马克的问题解决
and Jake just... l... can't find him.
然而杰克 我 找不到他
Right.
好吧
I'm convinced we're in a better position.
我相信我们这边会更有利
Uh, excuse me. Um, I'm sorry for the interruption.
呃 抱歉 呃 我很抱歉中断了谈话
I just got off the phone with Jake.
我刚才打了电♥话♥给杰克
He has a personal matter he needs to attend to.
他有个私人问题需要他去处理
You... But, I'm aware
你 但是 我知道
of the issues you're facing, Mr. Kirkendall.
您目前面临的问题 克肯达尔先生
Jake talked about it yesterday afternoon.
杰克昨天下午和我谈论过了
Bottom line is there's nothing directly on-point in Pennsylvania.
重要的是在宾夕法尼亚没有什么决定性的案例
But there is an Ohio case that's perfect.
但是在俄亥俄州有个案例很完美
A CEO was fired for submitting a four hundred dollar expense report
有一位CEO因为提交了在一个叫鲜肉宫殿的地方花费了
from a place called the Flesh Palace.
四百美元的费用报告而被解雇了
It's been cited three times in Pennsylvania cases,
它在宾夕法尼亚州的案件中被引用了三次
so it's pretty good law.
所以它是条很好的法律
lf Denmar sues, you have a solid defense.
如果丹马克起诉了 你的防守会很稳固
So I can fire him? Yes.
所以我可以解雇他吗 是的
I can send you a memo outlining all the issues, if you'd like.
我可以发你一份所有问题概述的备忘录 如果你想要的话
Yeah, sure.
好的 当然
Well, uh... thanks, Nicholas. I appreciate your help.
好吧 呃 谢了 尼古拉斯 很感谢你的帮助
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Uh... I understand I'm not part of your team, Mr. Kirkendall,
呃 我明白我没有加入你的团队 克肯达尔先生
but I'm glad to be able to help you out.
但是我很高兴能帮您排忧解难
Sure.
当然
And if you need any assistance in the future, you know where to find me.
如果在将来您有什么需要帮助的话 您知道在哪儿找我
Hmm.
呃
Who is it? It's me.
是谁 是我
Ma.
妈
I had nothing to do today, so I made you this.
我今天没什么事做 所以我给你做了这个
Oh.
噢
Lots of old pictures and letters and, you know,
许多老照片和信 你知道
stuff from your childhood.
都是你小时候的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表