剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Oh?
是么
The only way to get a man like that to do something good
让这种男人做些好事的唯一方法
was to... sleep with him.
就是和他上♥床♥
That's why I did it.
这就是我这样做的原因
My brother died of AIDS... ten years ago.
我哥哥十年前死于艾滋
There are thousand of people in Pittsburgh who need help.
匹兹堡有数千人需要帮助
I do what it takes.
我会竭尽所能
I'm embarrassed.
我很不好意思
Look... I like you.
其实 我喜欢你
I don't want you to think that... l... I did care about him.
我并不想让你觉得 我是真的关心他
We knew each other.
我们很了解彼此
But... it was complica--
但是 这很复杂
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Come in.
嘿 请进
Sit down.
请坐
Went by the bank. Picked up the ring.
路过银行 拿上戒指
lt's all I could afford in 1965.
这是我1965年用全部身家买♥♥的
lt's almost a carat.
将近一克拉
I remember it being a little bigger than that.
在我印象中应该更大一点
lt's beautiful.
很漂亮
Actually, your mother picked it out, you know?
事实上 是你妈妈选的 你知道吗
She was always a step ahead of me, you know?
她总是领先我一步
She told me she didn't want me to surprise her, so she picked it out.
她说她不想我给她惊喜 所以她自己选了一个
You know, when I proposed to your mother,
你知道 当我向你妈妈求婚的时候
she... she was expecting it anyway, but she, uh... she acted surprised.
她 其实早就知道 但是 她表现的特别惊讶
Well, anyway, uh... l... I want to wish you...
所以 不管怎样 呃 我 我都想祝福你
Nicholas, I loved your mother.
尼古拉斯 我很爱你的妈妈
I hope you know that.
我希望你能明白
I wanted to spend my life with her.
我想一辈子都能和她在一起
Things just... fell apart, and l... l... I let it go.
但是事情就是不能如意 所以 我 我放手了
I let... I let her go.
我 我放手了
I regret that.
我很遗憾
Well...
但是
you'll do better.
你会做得更好
I love you, son.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, too, Dad.
我也爱你 爸爸
Stanley Heights Group Shelter?
斯坦利高地集体救助所
lt's the only shelter that can handle HIV-positive children.
这是唯一一个可以接受艾滋病患儿的地方
How many kids under ten live there?
有多少十岁以下的孩子住在那
Not many. Right.
并不多 好吧
I've checked every bed in the county.
我检查了县里的每一张床
I mean, we could split them up, but Etta's still gonna have to go to Stanley Heights.
我的意思是 我们可以分开他们 但是艾塔还是要去斯坦利高地
Nick. Oh, hi, Suzanne.
尼克 哦 嗨 苏珊
There's a couple here to see you regarding the Wheat case.
有几个关于麦的案子的人想要见你
Daryl used to know Calvin Wheat before the whole tragedy.
在整个悲剧发生之前 达里尔认识凯文·麦
They played basketball together at the gym.
他们之前一起在体育馆打篮球
Right.
是的
I was at work yesterday when I got the call from Calvin.
昨天凯文给我打电♥话♥的时候我正在上班
I hadn't... talked to him in years.
我已经很多年没跟他联♥系♥了
He told me about the problems with his children.
他跟我说了关于他的孩子的问题
That... they didn't have any place to go.
就是他们没有能去的合适的地方
That little Etta was sick.
小艾塔还生病了
So I talked to Nicole about it.
所以我跟妮可说了这件事
And we prayed about it and...
我们为此祈祷 并且
And this morning we decided.
今天早上我们决定
This is the right thing.
这样做是对的
Mr. and Mrs. Lakey, you understand that Etta has special needs?
莱基先生莱基太太 你们清楚艾塔会有一些特殊需求吗
And you're prepared to educate yourself about the disease?
而且你们准备好接受关于这类疾病的教育了吗
We don't know much about it. It's true.
事实上 我们并不太了解艾滋病
But we can learn.
但是我们可以学习
Okay.
好的
Well, while you're here, we'll have you fill out the paperwork.
那么 既然你们已经来了 那需要你们填写这份文件
And then we'll schedule a home study and medical evaluations for later today.
然后我们将在今天晚些时候安排家庭学习和医疗评估
No problem.
没问题
Okay, then.
那好的
When can we see the kids?
我们什么时候可以见一见孩子们
Hey.
嘿
What's up?
怎么了
Oh, the health inspector said...
哦 卫生检查员说
Oh... that guy you had pay us a surprise visit.
哦 你让给我们进行突然采访的家伙
Right.
是的
The guy who found our facilities up to code.
那个发现我们符合标准的家伙
Right. He said you'd be expecting me.
嗯 他说你在等我
So... I have the condoms.
所以 我带来了避孕套
That door on the right.
右边那扇门
You can put it in here with the rest of 'em.
你可以把他们和其他的都放在这
No. No one's gonna see them.
不行 放在这没人会看到
Then take them with you.
那你是要随身带着这些东西
Know what? I don't get you.
什么意思 我没明白
All I'm asking is that you give people the option to be safe.
我所希望的就是你能给大家一个安全的选择
You know, stop an avoidable thing from happening.
要知道 这是为了阻止一些事情的发生
Okay. I don't have time for this.
好吧 我没时间应付这些
Leave them. Take them. It's your call.
扔在这 或者带着走 随便你
My call?
随便我
That's what I just said. It's all up to you, lady.
我就是这个意思 随便你 女士
And they wanted to just toss them in some moldy closet
他们想把这些扔进一个脏兮兮的壁橱里
where they hide all of their condoms and AIDS literature.
就是他们扔其他避孕套和艾滋病资料的地方
And so this makes you think that maybe...
所以这个让你觉得可能
Yeah. Maybe I'm just looking for all the bad things
是的 也许我只是因为自己的感受
to justify the way that I feel.
看到的都是不好的方面
Ah...
呃
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
No, no, no. Just call the European Union guy.
不不不 打电♥话♥给欧盟的人
Right. It... it's easy.
是的 这样就可以
You can get it done.
你能处理好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Just, uh... due diligence on this ''Believe'' thing.
呃 只是 尽职地调查关于 信任 的事情
Oh, you need to take care of it? No.
呃 你需要去处理这件事吗 不用
So, uhm... you were saying, war, poverty, AIDS... Why bring a kid into that?
所以 你说的是战争 贫穷 艾滋病 那为什么要把孩子卷进来
I guess.
谁知道呢
You know, when my mother attempted suicide, she, uhm...
你知道 当我妈妈企图自杀的时候 她
Well, I mean, she... she got very depressed and...
呃 我觉得 她 她特别沮丧
and then she did something stupid.
然后就做了一些傻事
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, she didn't really want to die.
事实上 她并不是真的想死
She was afraid, that's all.
她只是害怕了
I mean, if you're asking my opinion...
我的意思是 如果你要问我的看法
you know what I think.
你知道我怎么想的
Oh, hey. You got a second?
哦 嘿 有时间吗
No, I'm trying to get home.
不好意思 我正要回家
The Lakeys passed their home study. Great.
莱基一家通过了他们的家庭学习 很好
But at the medical exam, Mr. Lakey refused to take the blood test.
但是到医疗检测时 莱基先生拒绝做血液检测
He refused his blood test? Yeah.
他拒绝做血液检测 是的
I mean, it's within his rights, but l Okay.
我的意思是 这是他的权利 但是我 好吧
Under the circumstances Yeah, I'll look into it.
在这种情况下 好的 我会再了解一下
I gotta get home.
我得回家了
How was your day?
今天怎么样
Fine.
还不错
Good.
那很好啊
Yours?
你呢
Fine.
也挺好
Good.
很好
Do you think we really have to wear masks to this party?
你觉得我们真的要戴面具去这个聚会吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
'Cause I just don't know where...
因为我不知道哪里
I mean, I guess we could wear Halloween masks,
我想 我们也许可以戴万圣节的面具
but I don't think that's what they have in mind.
但是我不认为这是他们想得到的效果
I don't know.
我也不知道
Um... did you eat anything?
呃 你吃饭了吗
No.
还没
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表