剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Drug of choice?
哪种毒品
Cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥
How long have you been using?
你嗑了多久了
Om and on, 16 years.
断断续续 有16年了
How much have you been using?
你嗑了多少
It varies.
不一定的
Sometimes I sneak a line or two.
有的时候我嗑一点点
Sometimes a little more.
有的时候多一点
Alcohol?
喝酒吗
Yeah, sometimes. Yeah.
有的时候会 嗯
Anything else?
还有其他吗
Sometimes.
有的时候有
What type of substance?
是什么样的东西
Sometimes, you know... designer drugs.
有的时候会嗑一点特制毒品
Uh, ecstasy?
呃 迷幻药吗
Hallucinogens?
致幻剂吗
Yeah.
嗯
Have you ever been in treatment before?
你之前有接受过治疗吗
Uh, yeah.
有过
Uh, I went through a court-ordered outpatient thing.
我去过法♥院♥指定的的门诊
You're on probation? Yeah.
你现在是在缓刑期吗 是的
How long ago was that?
这是多久的事了
A little over two years.
两年多一点
When was the last time you used?
你上次嗑药是什么时候
This morning.
今天早上
You're high right now?
你现在清醒吗
No. See, that's the thing.
清醒的 问题就在这儿
Last night, my father came around and brought this pamphlet,
昨晚我爸去我那儿把这个宣传册给了我
and he told me, uh...
他告诉我 呃
Well, he told me that I should straighten myself out.
他跟我说 我需要振作起来
I don't follow.
我没听明白
I went out instead and, uh...
相反 我出门了
saw this guy, and he sold me some stuff.
遇到一个人 买♥♥了点他的毒品
What did he call it?
他卖♥♥的是哪种
Beautiful. Blue Mystic.
美人 蓝色梦幻
An hallucinogen.
迷幻剂的一种
How much did you take?
你嗑了多少
I don't know. 60 milligrams?
我不知道 大概60毫克吧
And nothing happened?
什么都没发生吗
I think it's just baking soda.
我觉得我嗑的就是小苏打
60 milligrams is a huge dose, Nick.
60毫克可不少了啊 尼克
But I think you've made a very wise decision coming here.
到那时我觉得你今天能过来是很明智的
And I think we can help.
我们可以帮助你
Method of payment?
你怎么缴费
Can I use a credit card? Mmhmm.
我能用信♥用♥卡♥吗 可以
I have to take that.
我得接下电♥话♥
Hello, Dr. Joplin.
你好 乔普林医生
Right.
好的
Right.
好的
Right.
好的
Right.
好
I will. I will call them and come in.
我会的 我会给他们打电♥话♥ 我马上就来
You all right?
你还好吗
I just...
我只是
I'm just...
我只是
Please excuse me.
抱歉失陪一下
Suzanne.
苏珊娜
I'm attempting to, uh, fix Nick's mistake.
我在尝试修补 尼克犯下的错
So this afternoon at 4:OO,
所以今天下午4点
I need you to bring Anita's daughter to the courthouse.
我需要你把安妮塔的女儿带到法♥院♥
I can't make it.
我办不到
lt's already been rescheduled, so--
这件事已经被重新安排了 所以
You don't have Anita Hendricks camped out in your office, Suzanne.
安妮塔·亨德里克斯是不是没去你的办公室扎营的 苏珊娜
Right. Right.
好吧 嗯
So just clear your schedule and be there.
那就把你的事办完然后过去
Uh, Burton. Look, the Renstar guys won't Ieave until we close this deal.
呃 伯顿 听着 雷诺的那帮人要等到结案才会走
Their drop-dead date's tomorrow, so they're gonna camp out here until 12:01 .
他们倒闭的时间事明天 所以在明天12:01之前都会待在这里
Right.
好的
Henry Moss is kinda starting to lose it.
亨利·莫斯已经有点待不住了
He's threatening a malpractice suit if we don't close this deal.
他威胁说如果我们再不结案 他就会提起失职的诉讼
It figures.
可以理解
So, uh, there's only so much comee I can offer 'em.
所以 我只能给他们不停地倒咖啡
Okay. I'll, uh--I'll go in there and stall 'em.
好的 我待会儿进去拖住他们
Great.
好的
Oh, listen, Jake. Go by Nick's house. See what the hell he's doing.
杰克 你去尼克家看看 他到底在做什么
Got it.
好的
Hello there.
你好
I'm afraid that Anne had to leave.
恐怕安妮要离开一会儿了
She told me that you were considering it.
安妮跟我说你在考虑
You know, I think I'll come back at another time.
我想我下次再来吧
Oh. Yeah, I think I'll do that.
哦 是吗 嗯 我会的
Nick?
尼克 你在吗
Nick!
尼克
What floor? The legal clinic, please.
你去几楼 请帮我按下去法律事务所
I think it's called LSP.
好像叫LSP律所
Anne? What are you doing here?
安妮啊 你来这里做什么
I've got cancer.
我得了癌症
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
My son doesn't know it yet.
我儿子还不知道
I'm dying and my son...
我快要死了 我的儿子
I've got to find a place for him to go.
我得给他找个住的地方
I was diagnosed a year ago.
我一年前被确诊
I had surgery, did chemo, and went into remission.
做了手术 也做了化疗 病情得到了缓解
I mean, I was in remission.
我是说 我之前病情缓解了
My son, he lives with me.
我的儿子跟我住在一起
Right.
嗯
His dad is a workaholic prick.
他爸爸是个不着家 只知道工作的混♥蛋♥
Okay.
哦
I have full custody.
我一个人照顾儿子
His father gets one weekend a month, which he usually blows off.
他爸爸一个月有一个周末可以见他 但是也经常不来
Right. Which is probably for the best.
嗯 这样也好
His father scares him.
他害怕他爸爸
Scares him? Bad temper, tough on him.
害怕爸爸 脾气很差 对他不好
Right.
好吧
I don't want to leave my son with my ex-husband.
我不想把儿子交给他
Do you have any alternatives? My sister said she'd take him.
你又其他亲戚吗 我妹妹说她可以照顾他
Your sister? Yeah. She loves him. She's very young.
你妹妹 是的 她很喜欢我儿子 她还很年轻
How young? She's 26, but she's a good person.
多年轻 她今年26 她是个好人
Right.
好吧
Has your ex-husband ever abused or neglected your son?
你前夫有没有虐待或者冷落你的儿子
How do you measure abuse?
你怎么定义虐待
I'd like a ''Do Not Resuscitate'' order.
我想要签一个拒绝心肺复苏的预嘱
A living will? Right.
遗愿吗 对
You can help me with that?
你可以帮我吗
Sure. Sure.
当然可以
Am I upsetting you?
我让你生气了吗
No.
没有
Sorry.
对不起
You seem to have...
你看上去有
You've been through something like this?
你有经历过跟这个一样的事情吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, don't worry about me.
不用管我
I'm a counselor. That's what I do.
我是个辅♥导♥员 我就应该做这个
This morning, when you came to see me,
今天早上 你来见我的时候
what I did, walking out on you like that, was really unprofessional.
我直接扔下你不管 非常不专业
lt's okay.
没事
No. I put myself in front of you, and I'm---I'm sorry.
不 我把自己的事情都告诉你了 我很抱歉
No, it's okay.
不 没事
After you help me, I'm going to help you.
等你帮完我这个忙 我来帮你
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表