剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Seen him around today? Nah.
今天有见到他吗 没有
Oh, uh, if you see him, would you give me a call?
如果今天见到他 能不能打电♥话♥通知我一声
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
Any word yet?
有消息了吗
Uh, no.
还没有
Well, I'm gonna have to go in there and... tell the clients.
好吧 我必须进去了 告诉客户们事情的真♥相♥
I'm--I'm almost finished.
我快好了
You couldn't have analyzed the risks and liabilities.
你不可能分♥析♥出风险和负债的
lt's good enough.
已经足够了
Well, I can't go in--
但是 我不能
I mean, if you're wrong, we get sued.
我的意思是 如果你弄错了 我们会被起诉
Burton, we're gonna get sued either way.
伯顿 如果不去 我们还是会被起诉的
Nah, I don't do business like this.
不 这不是我的办事风格
What? Believe me, Burton, I don't do business like this.
什么 相信我伯顿 这也不是我的办事风格
I mean, I'm just trying to cover Nick--
我的意思是 我现在只是在弥补尼克的
Did you go inside the house?
你有没有进他的房♥子
No.
没有
Jake!
杰克
Look, go back over there, and if you have to break--
听着 去他的房♥子 如果需要撬开
There's a key underneath the planter.
花盆下面有一把钥匙
Go inside the house and find the damn letter!
去办公室把那封意见信找出来
It would be better this way.
这样做会更好
Like hell it would.
好个屁
I just want him to be around someone who loves him.
我只是希望他待在爱他的人的身边
What are you saying? Listen to yourself.
你听听你自己的话 你在说什么
You work all the time and you're so angry.
你一直醉心工作 而且你很容易愤怒
Anne, please.
安妮 拜托
This is what I want. He is my child.
我希望孩子跟我在一起 他是我的儿子
I will never, never give him up, never give him away.
我是不会放弃他的 我不会把他送给别人的
You understand that?
你明白吗
You are not hearing me. You're not listening.
你没有在听我说话 你没有在听
We have got to do what is best for him.
我们得为他做出最好的选择
And what is best for him is attention and love, not anger.
他最需要的是关心和爱 不是愤怒
He's just a little boy.
他还只是个孩子
That didn't go very well.
我们谈崩了
He won't agree to it.
他不同意
Right.
是吗
I still want to take this to court.
我还是希望走法律的途径
You do?
是吗
At least...
至少
I want my son to know, at least, that I tried to do what I felt was best.
我希望我的儿子知道 妈妈真的努力做到最好了
This is it.
就是这本
Thank God.
谢天谢地
All right.
好吧
My ex-husband is a powerful guy.
我前夫很有权势
Okay.
好的
No. I mean, he's a powerful guy.
你不懂 他真的很有权势
He's a lawyer, and he's very tough.
他是个律师 他这个人心狠手辣
Well, I can handle myself.
我可以解决
He'll bring a lot of people with him.
会有很多人跟他一起来
He'll act kindly, but he'll be derisive and condescending.
他会表现得很友好 他是他会嘲弄也会很傲慢
Okay.
好的
He'll make me out to be someone I'm not.
他会把我说成另外一个人
What do you mean?
什么意思
He might bring up the fact that I've struggled with--
他肯定会提到我一直和
With what?
和什么
Pills. Alcohol.
药物和酒精作斗争的事
He might bring that up.
他可能会提到
lt's irrelevant. The judge is only concerned
这是不相关的事 法官只会在乎
with your sister and your ex-husband.
你的妹妹和你的前夫
Right. Right.
对 是的
Anne! I'm so sorry. Tramic and parking.
安妮 抱歉 路上堵 停车又花了点时间
Oh, hi, Nick.
嗨 尼克
Aunt Liz?
丽兹阿姨
Anne, listen, I don't think I can do this.
安妮 听我说 我觉得我做不到
Liz. I love your son. I really do.
丽兹 我爱你的儿子 我真的爱他
But I don't think now's the time to do this.
但是我觉得现在不是时候
You said that you would. I did.
你之前答应我了 我确实说了
Because I think your husband is...
因为我觉得你前夫是
I agree with a lot of the things you say but, Anne,
我同意你之前说的很多事情 但是 安妮
I think you're doing this to get back at him,
我觉得你这么做是为了报复他
not because you think that this is best for your son.
不是因为你认为这样是为了你儿子好
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Okay.
好吧
So, he goes to live with his dad.
所以我儿子要跟着他爸爸了
Right.
是的
Well, I better go get him packed.
那我回去帮他收拾行李吧
What?
什么
I want him to go tonight. Why?
我希望他今晚就走 为什么
Because I don't want him to go through this with me.
因为我不想让他跟我一起经历这些
He doesn't even know yet.
他甚至还不知道这件事
Right.
是啊
Well, he'll just have to go now and get used to where he'll be.
但是 他也得现在就走了 早点去适应那边
Anne, he doesn't know.
安妮 他还不知道
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
But this is the way it's gotta be.
但是我必须得这么做
Where's Mr. Fallin?
法林先生呢
I'm filling in for him, Your Honor.
我代替他出庭 法官大人
All right.
好吧
Miss Hendricks.
亨德里克斯小姐
I see you've stopped all contact with your former boyfriend,
我看到你断绝了和你前男友的往来
have completed your parenting classes, have a job.
修完了父母育儿课程 找到了一份工作
Home study looks good.
家庭调查的结果也很不错
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't, however, see a certificate of completion
但是我没有看到你的
for your drug rehabilitation program.
戒毒康复的证书
I took it. I finished it.
我拿到了 我完成了
Yes, but I don't see proof of that.
是 但是我没有看到
Miss Archer?
阿切尔小姐
Um, I'm afraid, Your Honor, I don't--
我恐怕 法官大人 我没有
I gave it to that damn lawyer! Three days ago!
我三天前就把证书给了那个该死的律师
I gave it to him on Friday!
我在周五给了他
I'm sorry, Miss Hendricks, but I need to see a signed form before me.
不好意思 亨德里克斯小姐 我必须看到一张签过字的表格
Judge, my baby girl has been living in a crappy hellhole for almost six months--
法官大人 我宝贝女儿已经在那个烂地方住了快半年了
Miss Archer. And I just want to get her home to me!
阿切尔女士 我只想让她跟我回家啊
You need to sit down! Miss Archer, your client!
请你坐下 阿切尔小姐 管管你的当事人
Miss Archer!
阿切尔小姐
Bring me the form.
我要看到证书
You don't understand what it's like to have your baby taken from you.
你根本不懂你的孩子被夺走是一种什么样的感觉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It was supposed to be today.
本来就是今天的
I had the house all done up and my friends...
我把家里布置得好好的 我的朋友
It was supposed to be today.
本来就是今天的
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry...what I did.
我对我所做的感到抱歉
I just...
我只是
lt's not really something I can make go away with words, so...
这不是我三言两句就能解决的事情
I just really felt something for him.
我只是对他又感觉
I felt a lot.
很强烈的感觉
That doesn't happen for me, that doesn't.
我从来过这样的感受 从来没有
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I got it. Great.
拿到了 太好了
Where'd you find it? It was on the counter in the kitchen.
你在哪儿找到的 它就在厨房♥的柜台上
Was Nicholas there? No. No, he wasn't, but
尼古拉斯在吗 他不在 但是
I mean, it all looked good, so...
我是说 看上去挺好的 所以
Okay.
好的
Well, let's get this thing done.
好吧 我们把这事做完吧
Yeah.
对
All right. Sorry for the delay. Why don't you have a seat?
好吧 很抱歉耽误大家这么长时间 大家都坐吧
I don't want him to remember me sick, wasting away.
我不想让他记着我病恹恹 日渐消瘦的样子
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表