剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
We're still gonna close the Palamar deal, though, right?
就算这样 我们还是要把和帕拉马尔的交易完成是吧
I don't know. I talked to Elson a couple hours ago
我不知道 我在几小时前和埃尔森的人谈过了
and explained about the stress you're under
跟他们解释了你目前承受的压力
and that you really didn't have the authority to sign that contract, but, uh...
而且你确实没有权限在合同上签字 但是 呃
Well, I think he understood.
好吧 我觉得他已经明白了
I'm--I'm not gonna be CEO?
我 我不能出任执行总裁吗
No. No, not right now.
不 不 现在不能
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Right.
好吧
Down the line, you know, maybe we can revisit this whole thing...
说到底 你知道 也许我们可以重新回顾整件事
after you've had a little more experience and...
在你有了一些更多的经验后 而且
Right.
对
I hid under the table.
我藏在桌子底下
I'm sorry?
什么
When Huberty came in, I saw him pull out the gun.
当休伯蒂进来的时候 我看到他拔出了枪
I was in the conference room with my dad and...
我看到他和我爸进了会议室 然后
I could've, uh...
我本来可以 呃
I could've...
我本可以
But I just hid under the table.
但我只是藏在了桌子下面
You heard? What?
你听说了吗 什么
Huberty's dead.
休伯蒂死了
Right. Right.
对 对
I hope he suffered.
我希望他没少吃苦
Hey.
嘿
Sit down, Nicholas.
坐吧 尼古拉斯
About last night, I hope you understand that it was just a...
关于昨晚的事 我希望你能理解 那只是一个
Just a what? A mistake.
只是个什么 一个失误
Well, I know that.
好 我明白
And I know that you've gone out on a limb for me
而且我明白你是在为我冒险
with this managing partner thing,
为了执行合伙人的事
and I want you to know that I will not let you down.
我想让你知道 我不想让你失望
Well, I don't think it's quite fair to the other partners.
好吧 我认为这对其他的合伙人相当不公平
What do you mean?
你什么意思
This is their livelihood, Nicholas. Their life's work.
这是他们养家糊口的活儿 尼古拉斯 他们一辈子的事业
They've gotta be sure their leader is responsible.
他们必须得有一个负责任的领导人
I will be responsible.
我会有责任感的
I can't do it right now.
我现在不能这么做
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I won't do it.
我不会做的
Oh, hey, Ted. Hey, Coach.
哦 嘿 泰德 嘿 教练
Why don't you come on in? Brian and Marcy are watching TV.
你为什么不进去 布赖恩和马西正在看电视
Why don't you hang out with them?
你怎么不和他们出去玩玩呢
Thanks, Coach Bernardo.
谢了 贝尔纳教练
See you. See you, Ted.
再见 再见 泰德
So...
那么
Yep.
对
Do you need any more...
你需要更多的
No, I'm okay... for now.
不用 我可以 目前来说
Just let me know what you need.
你需要什么可以告诉我
I'll write you a check.
我会给你开张支票
Great. Okay.
好 好
Nicholas has respectfully requested that I stay on as managing partner,
尼古拉斯尊敬地要求 我继续担任执行合伙人
at least for the time being.
在目前的这段时间
I privately suspect that he just doesn't want the old man playing golf every day.
我私底下猜想过 他可能就是不想每天和老男人一起打高尔夫
Now I'm pleased to announce that our corporate revenue
现在我很高兴的宣布我们公♥司♥的收益
went up 20% last last quarter.
在上个季度提高了百分之二十
And Jake here brought in two very important clients,
而且杰克这儿带了两个非常重要的客户
the Pierce Holdings and Halsey Electronics.
皮尔斯控股和哈尔西电子
Also, the real estate department went up Iast quarter, 7%.
还有 房♥地♥产♥部门的业绩在上个季度提高了百分之七
Keep that up, Bob. Excellent.
继续上升 鲍勃 很棒
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry, Lulu.
真的很对不起 露露
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表