剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Here are the terms of your plea bargain, Mr. Fallin.
这是你缓刑的条款,Fallin先生
3 years probation,
3年缓刑
$10,000 fine,
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元罚金
And since you seem so...
由于你……
Clearly adept at working in corporate law,
显然很熟悉法律公♥司♥的工作
I am sentencing you
我判决你
to 1,500 hours of community service,
为儿童法律服务部
Working for children's Legal services
做1500小时的社区服务
As a child advocate.
作为一名儿童律师
Come on, hurry up. Let's go.
来,快点,我们走
Wait a minute.
等等
Hurry up. Let's go, guys.
快点,我们走,伙计们
The mission of children's Legal services is simple.
儿童法律服务部的任务简单
We provide quality Legal representation
我们提供有质量的法律代理
and advocacy assistance to children who are abused,
主张援助那些受到虐待
neglected, or otherwise at risk.
忽视,以及其他处在危险中的孩子
We hope to protect these kids from future harm.
我们希望保护这些孩子免于更多的伤害
I'm sure you're used to better surroundings,
我相信你习惯了更好的环境
but here in the not-for-profit world,
不过这里可是非盈利的机构
We tend to beg instead of choose.
我们没得选择,不能苛求
Our 9 full-time attorneys handle over 4,000 cases a year.
我们的9名全职律师一年处理4000多件案子
For their efforts they receive $27,000 annually, plus benefits.
他们努力一年的工资是27000美元,外加奖金
I know our remuneration doesn't compare to corporate life,
我知道我们的待遇没法跟公♥司♥白领比
but our cases aren't about money, Mr. Fallin.
但是我们的目的不是钱,Fallin先生
They're about making the difference in a child's life.
而是要让孩子们的生活有所改变
Good morning, Barbara.
早上好,Barbara
Good morning.
早上好
I served on the county museum board with your father.
我在县里的博物馆工作时跟你父亲搭伙
He, uh, He may remember me.
他……也许记得我
I was integral in planning
我当时参与筹备了
a charity golf for cancer weekend
在Oliver山庄俱乐部举办的一场
At Oliver Heights Country club.
为癌症患者募捐的高尔夫球会
My dad doesn't golf.
我爸不打高尔夫球
Yes, well, uh, As I was saying,
是吧,嗯,我刚才说了
our philosophy here at the children's Legal services
儿童法律服务部的宗旨
is quite simple.
相当简单
We...we represent the child's wishes.
我们代理孩子们的诉求
That's our job, that's why we're here.
那是我们在这儿工作的原因
We feel that children have a right to be heard and respected.
我们认为孩子们有权要求人们的倾听与理解
Don't you agree, Mr. Fallin?
你同意吗,Fallin先生
Very well, then.
很好
James Mooney will be giving you your hands-on orientation
明天在法♥院♥那里
Tomorrow morning at the courthouse.
James Mooney会把具体的工作情况告诉你
Do you have any questions for me?
你还有问题吗
Yeah. This, Uh, took 39 minutes.
有,这次花了39分钟
Can you mark me for an hour?
你能给我记成1个小时吗
Let's get in there.
大家都进来
Come on, let's go.
快,快点
Let's go, guys. Come on, hurry, hurry.
进教室了,孩子们,快
That was the late bell. Let's get going. Come on.
这是最后一遍铃,快点
Come on. Come on. Come on, Hunter!
快,跟上,Hunter
What happened?
出什么事了
I need some help here. Somebody!
来人啊,我需要帮助
第一季 第一集
法外情真
Gotta go over the legal standards, Court process,
你要熟悉法律标准,法庭流程
Child development,interviewing tactics for children,
儿童成长知识,跟儿童交流的技巧
investigating Protocols,
性♥虐♥待方面的
nature of physical and medical evidence
生理和心理方面的医疗证据
of sexual abuse, cultural...
以及相关的调查协议,文化……
I have a meeting in 20 minutes.
我20分钟后还有个会议
Today we're doing shelter hearings.
今天我们要进行的监护听证会
You know what those are?
你知道那是什么吧
That's when a court decides if there's a clear necessity
那是法庭判决是否有必要
to remove a child from his or her home.
剥夺父母对孩子的监护权
So, you know what to do?
看来你都知道了
I see the child, I ask them what they want,
我先去看看孩子,问问他们的诉求
I tell it to the judge. What else is there?
然后我把诉求转达给法官,还有别的什么吗
You know, I never wanted to be a corporate guy.
你知道,我从没想过要当个公♥司♥白领
Wouldn't have been able to, anyway.
当然,我也没那个本事
See, hard to go Corporate
听着,如果你只有夜校文凭
When your degree Reads night school.
就很难进入公♥司♥工作
Harder still When your skin reads the projects,
如果看你的肤色来决定的话,就难上加难
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我说的是什么意思吗
What's your point?
你什么意思
This kind of job...
这种工作……
is not for everyone.
并不适合每个人
Takes a person who's passionate
这个工作需要有热情的
and caring and committed.
能关心别人的,有所担当的人来做
There are no second chances here.
这里没有第二次机会
You screw up with a kid who's been abused
如果你搞砸了一个受虐儿童的案子
And you don't get that chance back.
你就没有机会再去弥补过错
You coming?
你不来吗
I just gotta take a leak. I'll catch up.
我去解个手,马上就去
Room c-7.
C-7房♥间
Got it.
知道了
You're the new guy from CLS?
你就是儿童法律服务部新来的人吗
I guess I am, But I'm late for a meeting.
我想是的,不过我要去开会,已经迟到了
Meet Hunter Reed, Your newest client.
这是你的委托人,Hunter Reed
Nicholas Fallin. I'm late for a meeting.
Nicholas Fallin,我赶着去开会
You're on the dock in 15 minutes.
你的案子在15分钟后审理
Come here.
过来
Seriously, come here.
说你呢,过来
What's court process?
法庭程序是怎样的
You don't know.
你不知道吗
I've never officially been in court.
我从没正式上过法庭
Here, sit over here, Would you, sweetie?
来,坐这儿,好吗,乖
What are you looking at?
你瞅啥呢
Nice suit.
西装不错
What's your name?
你叫什么
Laurie Solt, this is not my world,
Laurie Solt,这不是我呆的地方
And I am not about to apologize for wearing my uniform.
我也不可能因为我这身制♥服♥而道歉
Your uniform?
你的制♥服♥
Listen, you play your role, right?
听着,你有你的角色,对吧
You're a social worker who chooses to make no money.
你是个义工,你甘愿受穷
Instead, you cry poor to the world.
可是相反的是,你还想这个世界哭穷
You wear cheap clothes so people know
你穿着廉价的衣服,所以人们知道
where you're coming from.
你是哪里来的
My world is expensive.
我的世界可是金贵的
I'm not saying it's any better.
我并不是说我比你好一些
It just has different rules. So be it.
只是这两种世界有不同的法则,你得接受
What is your problem?
你有什么问题
My problem is I didn't say, hey, You look like crap,
我的问题是我没有说:嘿,你看起来像垃圾
So I would appreciate it if you would refrain
所以如果你能克制不再讽刺我穿得体面
from beating me up for looking decent.
我会十分感谢的
Now, could we please return to my initial question?
现在,我们可以回到我最初的问题上吗
Court procedure...
法庭程序……
Cases called, Witnesses are called.
提交案件,传唤证人
Social service agency attorney puts on her case,
社服部律师提交案件
Parents' attorney put on theirs,
父母方律师陈述他们的主张
The trumpets sound, and it's your turn.
陈述结束,就轮到你了
What do I do?
我该做什么
You summarize your position
你要总结陈述你的立场
And state your recommendations. Got it?
提出你的处理意见,明白了吗
See you in court.
开庭时见吧
The conference room is right over there.
会议室就在那边
Maybe you should interview your client.
也许你应该先跟你的当事人了解一下情况
It says your father's in jail
这上面说你的父亲在监狱里
And you have grandparents in the city who are on vacation.
城里你有姥姥、姥爷,他们正在度假
Now, why is your dad in jail?
你♥爸♥爸因为什么进了监狱
Where's your mom?
你妈妈在哪儿
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表