剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
对不起
She doesn't belong there.
她不应该待在那里
l mean, it's for retarded people. She doesn't belong in that place.
我是说 那个地方是给智障人士住的 她不应该待在那里
Samantha signed a consent form.
莎曼萨签了一个同意书
Do you understand? Yeah.
你明白吗 我明白
Are you ready for the hearing?
你准备好听证会了吗
About that--do you think I could make it home before Thursday night?
关于这件事 你觉得我周四晚之前可以回家吗
Thursday night?
为什么要在周四晚之前回去
Yeah, there's this meeting l usually speak at
我周四晚上一般都要去参加在
back home in Bedford,
贝德福德老家的戒毒会的
and I just don't want to be in Pittsburgh any longer than I have to be.
如果没有必要的话 我不想待在匹兹堡了
l don't think we can get it done that fast.
我觉得这件事没那么快
Man, I just don't know. l don't know what I'm doing.
兄弟 我不知道了 我不知道我在做什么
What?
什么
l mean, you've seen her, you know? She's beautiful,
你见过她了 她很漂亮
and she's grown up, and my life is a joke.
她长大了 但是我的生活就像个笑话一样
lt's just--
只是
l don't know. I don't--
我不知道 我不
This is how I used to think about myself, I know.
我以前就是经常这样想自己的
I can do this, right? Right.
我可以的 对不对 是的
Because I'm better now, right?
因为我已经变好了 对吗
l can do this. I'm her daddy. l can do this.
我可以的 我是她爸爸 我可以的
This is where I'm staying.
我就住在这里
Nice place.
地方不错
Not really, but it's cheap.
没有 很便宜的
l live two hours away from here-- you know, in Bedford.
从贝德福德来这里要两个小时
Do you know it? No.
你知道吗 不知道
Bedford's really nice.
贝德福德很不错的
lt's quiet, it's peaceful.
很安静 很平和
Do you want to come up for a while, maybe watch a movie?
你要不要上来 可以看个电影
No, no.
不 不用
l, uh-- l can buy you dinner.
我 呃 我可以请你吃晚饭
There's a nice diner down the street.
街那头有个很不错的餐厅
Come on.
走吧
There's a meeting I go to...
我要去参加一个
over at the Calvary Church.
在加略教堂的会
What? It starts at 8:00.
什么 八点开始
All right.
好吧
Hey.
喂
Oh, Burton, you caught me.
伯顿 被你抓到了
Oh, no, that's all right.
哦 不 没关系的
Shannon was upstairs, so I snuck a butt.
香农上楼了 我吸根烟
Oh, OK.
好的
You got another one? Yeah, sure.
你还有烟吗 当然
Hey, Burton.
你好 伯顿
Oh, honey, listen...
亲爱的 听我说
one of my clients has a problem, so tonight might be a little tricky.
我有个客户出了点问题 今晚可能有点麻烦
I'm going to be there,
我会去的
but just maybe a few minutes late. Oh.
但是可能会晚几分钟 哦
Now, the good news is Nick is going to be able to drive you over there.
现在好消息是尼克会把你送过去的
Nick? Yeah.
尼克吗 是
He's going to be your escort until I get there.
在我没去之前 他会当你的护花使者的
You're going to have fun all the way around, OK?
无论怎样 今天都会玩得很开心的 好不好
Yeah. All righty.
好吧 就这样
See you soon.
一会儿见
Bye.
再见
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
Yeah.
是的
Some bad news about Aaronson's wife.
我有一些关于阿伦森太太的坏消息
What happened? There was an accident.
怎么了 发生了一起事故
What did he do to her?
他对她做了什么
lt seems there was an argument.
他们好像发生了争吵
She fell down the stairs.
她从楼梯跌了下去
Potentially a blow to the head before she fell.
在她跌倒之前 头部可能受过打击
Potentially?
可能吗
I don't have all the facts yet. Is she all right?
目前还没有证据 那她还好吗
No, she's badly hurt. Her brain.
不好 她的脑部伤得很严重
They already arrested Albert.
他们已经逮捕了阿尔伯特
l sent Clay and Sadie down there. I'll have to go down there myself.
我已经派克莱和萨迪去了 我还是要亲自去一趟
l promised Shannon
我答应香农
I'd take her to the Father-Daughter Dance at the club tonight.
今晚我会带她去俱乐部的父女舞会的
l have no idea how long I'll be with Albert, so--
我不知道那边需要忙多久 我会跟阿尔伯特待一起 所以
Oh, Dad, Dad--
别啊 爸 别 别
Just drive her over there, and I'll catch up.
你先送她去 我会赶过去
Just drive her there? Yeah, right.
只是开车送过去 对吗 对
Samantha's case is up.
就要轮到萨曼莎的案子了
All right.
好吧
Where is he?
他在哪儿
l don't know.
我不知道
Well...
那么
she's up.
到她了
will you be OK here?
你待在这儿没事吧
His hotel room is just a block away. I'll be right back.
他住的宾馆离这里只有一条街 我去去就回
I'm late.
我迟到了
Your-- Your dad went home.
你 你父亲回家了
So, um...
所以 呃
your next hearing is in 28 days.
你下一场听证会是在28天后
OK.
好吧
And we will get you moved then.
那个时候我们再帮你搬地方
28 days.
28天
That's when we'll move you.
嗯 28天后我们帮你搬地方
You said that.
你说过了
Mr. Aaronson.
阿伦森先生
Hello, Nicholas.
你好 尼古拉斯
Did you see your dad outside?
你在外面看到你父亲了吗
Yes, I did.
嗯 看到了
Mr. Aaronson, uh...
阿伦森先生 呃
about Sarah--
关于萨拉
Sarah?
萨拉吗
Your child.
你的孩子
ls there anyone that can take care of her?
有人照顾她吗
She's with a nanny.
她有保姆照顾
Well, legally, the biological father has rights.
是 但是法律上来讲 她的生父有权利
He does?
有吗
Legally.
法律上有
But I'm prepared to help you if you--
但是我准备好帮助你了 如果你
What?
什么
lf you wish to keep her.
如果你想把她留下的话
No.
不
Thank you, no.
谢谢你 不用
Have you met the father?
你见过孩子的爸爸了吗
She said they were just friends.
她跟我说他们只是朋友
l even gave him a job at one of my stores.
我甚至在我的一个商店给了他一份工作
l gave that guy a job.
我给了那家伙一份工作
Oh, Alvin?
喂 阿尔文
I'm on my way to the track.
我现在要去马场
I'm up $3,000 so far-- an astonishing run.
我目前已经赚了3000了 不可思议
Alvin, understand that if you choose not to do your job,
阿尔文 你要搞清楚如果你选择不去完成你的工作的话
then I will have to--
那么我就得
What? Fire me? Yes.
怎么了 解雇我吗 是的
I've already been fired, Lulu, trust me.
相信我 露露 我相当于已经被解雇了
I'm already dead to this place.
我在这个地方已经相当于一个死人了
Nick. Whose baby?
尼克 这是谁的宝宝
This is Sarah Aaronson.
这是莎拉·阿伦森
The biological father doesn't want her.
他的生父不想要他
Mother's dead. I've got to go.
妈妈去世了 我得走了
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
Hi.
你好
Yeah, it's OK.
没事的
Call Social Services. OK.
帮我联♥系♥下社会服务 好的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表