剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
The little things?
小事
Right.
对
The little things.
小事
Honey...
亲爱的
everything's gonna work out just fine, honey.
一切都会好起来的 亲爱的
They got the best people to help you.
他们找了最专业的人来帮你
Everything's gonna be just fine.
一切都会好起来的
Now, when you go in there, just... take your time.
待会你进去后 慢慢跟他们说
Slow and easy.
说详细一点
Tell them whatever you can.
把你知道的都说出来
lf you want to stop... you just let me know, okay?
如果你不想说了 你告诉我 好吗
When this is all over and everything gets back to normal,
等这些结束了 所有的事都回归正轨
we'll... get the adoption going again.
我们再谈收养的事
I feel bad for Roy.
罗伊的事我很难过
Well, Roy understands.
罗伊会理解的
He's my dad, Burton.
他毕竟是我爸爸啊 伯顿
I just feel bad for him.
我真的很难过
Well... Iook, we'll talk about this Iater, okay?
我们待会儿再谈这件事好吗
Right.
好的
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
Okay.
好的
How is she?
她还好吗
Sleeping.
在睡觉
Did she tell the police everything?
她有没有把知道的都告诉警♥察♥
Oh... yeah.
都说了
You know, if I were Roy... I would've done the same thing.
你知道吗 如果我是罗伊 我也会这么做的
lf I'd gotten over there first, I'd have done the same thing.
如果我先到了那里 我也会做同样的事
She, uh...
她 呃
she doesn't want me to adopt her anymore.
她不想让我收养她了
Why is that?
为什么
She's worried about Roy, and she says she doesn't belong here.
她很担心罗伊 说她自己不属于这里
Maybe she's right.
也许她说得对
Maybe I... just tried too damn hard to be...
也许是我太着急想成为
be something that I really am not.
那个不是自己的自己了
What you did, son.
你做的这些
Thank you for what you did.
谢谢你做的这一切
Dad, I... I didn't do anything.
爸 我没做什么事
You're a good man, Nicholas.
你是个好男人 尼古拉斯
Good night.
晚安
You don't have to stay here on my account.
你不用在这里陪着我
I'll be all right.
我没事的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表