剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Hey.
嘿
So what happened?
发生了什么
Ah, I got robbed.
啊 我被抢劫了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I mean, a couple stitches and a... broken rib.
还行 我是说 缝了几针 还有一根肋骨断了
I went to Calabria's with Kate. Dropped her off.
我和凯特去了卡拉布里亚 把她安顿好
Good night kiss.
给个晚安吻
Was gonna spend the night, but, uh...I ended up going out for a drink after,
准备度过这个夜晚 不过 呃 我最后出去喝了一杯
and-- and on my way back to my car,
然后 然后在我回车上的时候
some guy, outta nowhere, jumps me,
一个家伙 不知道哪里跳出来的
and-- and before I know it, just ran off with my wallet.
然后 在我清醒之前带着我的钱包就跑了
Did you get a look at him?
你有看清楚他吗
Uh, no, no. It was... it was... it was late.
呃 没有 没有 那天 太 太晚了
What bar did you go to?
你去了哪家酒吧
Oh, I don't know. Some bar on the North Side.
噢 我忘了 是一个在北边的酒吧
You know, if-- if you don't mind, maybe, uhm...
你知道 如果 如果你不介意 也许 呃
maybe I'll tell people at work what happened myself.
也许我可以自己告诉大家我发生了什么
I won't say a word about anything.
我什么都不会说的
Thanks.
谢了
Morning. Good morning.
早 早上好
How are ya? Thank you.
你好吗 谢谢
Ah, Mr. Kirkendall, nice to see you again.
啊 克肯达尔先生 很高兴再见到你
Hey.
嘿
KirkendalI's waiting.
克肯达尔在等了
I know. He's early.
我知道 他来早了
Oh, he's always early.
噢 他总是很早
Yeah. Is Jake here yet?
对 杰克还没来吗
I don't know. He, uh... had a...
我不知道 他 呃 有一个
He... he might be running a little late.
他 他可能会晚一点到
Why?
为什么
Hey. Morning.
嘿 早
What the hell happened to you?
你是见鬼了吗
Uh... had a little... run-in last night.
呃 昨晚小跑的时候
Some guy, uh... l-- l... I was walking to my car, and he... robbed me.
有个家伙 呃 我 我 我正往车子那儿走 然后他 把我抢了
You all right? Yeah. I'm fine.
你没事吧 没有 我没事
Uh, shouldn't... shouldn't we be going?
呃 是不是 我们是不是应该开始了
Ah, Denmar's not here yet.
啊 丹马克还不在
Denmar's not coming.
丹马克还没来
What?
什么
Kirkendall wants to fire him.
克肯达尔想解雇他
He's firing Denmar?
他要解雇丹马克吗
Yeah.
对
He founded the company.
他创立了公♥司♥
Yeah, and he also spent about three grand
对 他上个月还花了三千美元
at some gentlemen's club last month entertaining clients.
在某个绅士俱乐部招待了客户
Then he submitted it as a business expense.
然后他主张那是商务支出
So he's gonna fire him for going to a strip club?
所以他打算为去了脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥而解雇他吗
Yeah. And he wants to use this as cause.
对 他想利用这个事情
lf he can.
如果他可以
Okay, then.
好吧 那
Jake, let me, uh, talk to Nicholas a minute.
杰克 让我 呃 和尼古拉斯聊一会
Yeah.
好
Listen, l, uh, want Jake to handle this. Why?
听着 我 呃 想让杰克处理这件事 为什么
Kirkendall, he's a conservative guy.
克肯达尔是个保守的人
Right. So?
对 所以呢
Well, he's got problems... with your problems.
好吧 他有着 和你一样的问题
Fine. Yeah.
好吧 好
All right.
好
Okay.
好了
You sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
对 是的 好
Hey, Finn. How ya doin'?
嘿 菲尼 你好吗
Hey, Burton. Good to see ya.
嘿 伯顿 你好
You remember Jake Straka.
你记得杰克·斯特拉卡吧
Sure. Sure. How ya been, Jake?
记得 记得 你没事吧 杰克
Oh, good. Good.
噢 没事 没事
What happened to your eye?
你的眼睛怎么了
Oh I'm sorry to interrupt,
噢 抱歉打扰了
but, uh... there's a man... a detective who wants to talk to you.
但是 呃 有个男的 说是刑♥警♥想找你谈谈
Right. I'll be right there.
好 我马上去
Uh... excuse me for a moment.
呃 抱歉失陪一下
Uhm... I'm innocent of all charges, I assure you.
呃 我可没干什么违法的事 我向你保证
I'm sure. Yeah.
我相信 对
Sit down, Finn.
坐吧 菲尼
Poor guy got mugged last night.
可怜的他昨晚被抢了
You're kidding. That's terrible.
不会吧 那太糟了
He's a tough kid, though. He'll be all right.
尽管他是个硬朗的汉子 他会没事的
I just want to follow up on a few things.
我只是想了解一些事情
Sure.
当然
When we talked at the motel,
当我们在汽车旅馆谈论的时候
you said the man pushed you into the room while you were opening the door?
你说那个男人在你开门的时候把你推进了房♥间是吗
Right.
对
So you weren't with him.
所以你没有和他一起
No.
没有
He was just, uh... roaming around in the parking lot?
他只是 呃 在停车场闲逛吗
Oh... l... I have no idea.
噢 我 我不知道
Why were you at the motel?
你为什么会在汽车旅馆
Excuse me? You live in town, right?
什么意思 你住镇上 不是吗
So I'm just wondering... why you would stay at some motel on Route 8.
所以我只是奇怪 为什么你要在途中停留在某个汽车旅馆
Well, l... l... you know, I'd had a lot to drink,
好吧 我 我 你知道 我喝多了
and, uh, I didn't want to drive home for... for obvious reasons,
呃 我不想开车回家 原因很明显
and so I decided to stay in a motel.
所以我决定待在汽车旅馆
Uh... medical report says that there were lacerations and abrasions
呃 医疗报告显示有些撕裂伤口和擦伤
in your leg and groin area.
在你的腿部和腹股沟部
Okay.
好的
I'm just trying to understand how you got cuts on your legs and, you know...
我只是想弄明白你的腿是怎么弄伤的 而且你知道
lf you got jumped, it doesn't add up.
如果是你被突然袭击了 这说不通啊
Hey, you know, it was a fight.
嘿 你知道 那是场打斗
Stuff happens.
就是碰巧
Right. Right.
对 对
I know it's tough to talk about certain things.
我知道有些事情谈论起来会难受
I understand that.
我能理解
Thanks for your time. Oh, my pleasure.
感谢您的配合 噢 我很乐意
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hey, how ya doing?
嘿 你怎么样
Not bad.
不好不坏
Bet you a double latte you're doing better than Luke.
打赌你做的双份拿铁一定比卢克好
What's that?
什么鬼
He walked in on his mother and his best friend.
他碰见了他妈妈和他最好的朋友
They were in the bedroom kissing, and... Luke went nuts.
他们在卧室里接吻 然后 卢克疯了
Grabbed a lamp and beat up his friend. Hit his mother.
拿起台灯痛打了他的朋友 还打了他的妈妈
Broke some stuff.
打坏了一些东西
Cops picked him up... called me...and here we are.
警♥察♥把他抓了起来 叫了我 然后我们就在这儿了
What does he want?
他想干嘛
He wants to live with his father.
他想和他父亲生活在一起
But he's not exactly Ward Cleaver.
但他不是华德·克里弗
He used to beat up Luke's mother when they were living together.
当他们在一起生活时 他曾经打了卢克的妈妈
Jay? He's like my best friend.
杰伊 他就像我最好的朋友
Was.
曾经
Police have dropped the charges against you, Luke.
警♥察♥撤销了对你的所有指控 卢克
So if you want, you can go back to your home.
所以如果你想 你可以回家了
I told that lady I want to live with my father.
我告诉过那个女士 我想和我父亲一起生活
Right. Well, we'll have to speak to your father first.
对 好吧 我们会先和你父亲谈谈
He's not the greatest person that's ever lived but... at least he's a guy.
他不是有史以来最伟大的人 但至少他是个男人
Suzanne will take you to a shelter.
苏珊娜会带你去一个收♥容♥所♥
That's where you'll stay until we can figure out what to do.
那是在我们能想出该怎么做之前你能待的地方
What's there to figure out?
有什么好解决的
My mother's a whore.
我妈就是个婊♥子♥
Oh, Nick.
噢 尼克
You know you didn't have to do that.
你知道你不需要那么做的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表