剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
他们是另一种秘密超能力
They're another secret superpower.
把他装在心里
Keep him with you.
是时候了
It's time.
我就在你身边
I'm here for you.
我知道
I know.
看样子你带来了精神支持
I see you brought some moral support.
你也一样
I see you did, too.
一旦你被打败之后
So, once you are disposed of,
你保证你的军队会放下武器
I have your word that your forces will lay down arms?
纳市 美国 乃至地球都会投降吗
That the city, the nation, and the planet will be surrendered?
我保证
On my honor.
如果我打败了你 你就要停止入侵
And if I defeat you, your invasion ends.
离开地球 永不回来
You leave. Once and for all.
为了地球而战
For the Earth.
为了地球而战
For the Earth.
你接受了达肯厄决斗
You agreed to the Dakkam Ur.
命令他们回去
Send them back.
你将在诸神面前让自己蒙羞
You will dishonor yourself before the gods.
诸神只关心我是否获胜
My gods are only concerned with my victory.
不
No.
摧毁纳市也解决不了问题
No, destroying this city is not the answer.
被摧毁的城市
A city that's destroyed
将需要一位新领袖来重建
will need a new leader to rebuild it.
去吧
Go.
做个英雄
Be a hero.
卡拉势单力薄
Kara's alone.
纳欣诺市陷入混乱
超女在跟瑞亚缠斗
Supergirl's handling Rhea.
我们现在要救出那栋大楼里的人们
Right now, we need to help the people in that building.
我们
We?
聚则强
El Mayara.
兄弟
艾丽克斯 这里交给你负责了
Alex, you're in charge.
别担心 你还有我
Don't worry, I got your back.
你累了
You're getting tired.
那就击败我啊
Finish me, then.
打我吧
Hit me.
把这当做一份礼物
Consider it a gift.
你准备放弃了吗
You ready to give up now?
早着呢
Hardly.
因为你的族人 氪星石荼毒了我们整个世界
Because of your people, Kryptonite poisoned my entire world.
我带着它穿越星系
I've carried it across galaxies.
它已成为了我的一部分
It's part of me now.
所以来吧
So go ahead.
让我血溅满地
Make me bleed.
能把那个啥递给我吗 对
Can I have the... Uh, the... Yeah.
谢谢你 温
Thank you, Winn.
我应对危机的能力很强
You know, I'm pretty good in a crisis.
天呐
Oh, God!
看出来了
We can see that.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
好了
It's done.
打开它 我们可以结束这一切了
Turn it on. We can end this.
不 等等 不 你不能那么做
Hey, no, no, no, wait! No, you can't do that.
-有太多危险 不能再等了 -母亲
- There's too much at stake to wait. - Mother!
不
No!
你说它好使
You said it worked.
确实
Oh, it does.
我把遥控器给了超女
I just gave Supergirl the remote.
只有她能打开
Only she can turn it on.
我们该打给超查部
We should call the DEO.
让他们告诉超女如果有需要 这东西准备好了
Get them to let Supergirl know it's ready if she needs it.
快 离开这儿 离开这儿
Come on, get out of here. Get out of here.
抓住叛徒
Get the traitor!
抱歉我毫无歉意
Sorry, not sorry.
去安全的地方
Get to safety.
超人 纳市医院上空有敌机
Superman, we've got bogies above National City Hospital.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
抓住那个氪星人
Get the Kryptonian!
这比大清洗还惨烈
This is worse than Myriad.
我从没想过我会这么说
I never thought I would say that.
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant!
好吧 至少他尽力了
Well, at least he tried.
-你来了 -你呼叫了
- You came. - You called.
他们跟着你来了
They followed you.
别担心 他们是友军
Don't worry. They're friends.
事情不会到此为止
It won't stop here.
还有星城和大都会
There's Star City and Metropolis.
我会摧毁一座座城市 直至世界毁灭
I will destroy city after city until your whole world is gone.
这是我的家
This is my home.
我要保护它
And I'm going to protect it.
我是死是活无所谓
It doesn't matter if I live or die.
我们会不断前来
We'll keep coming.
超女 他们已经锁定了市里的
Supergirl, they've locked onto every school,
每家学校 医院和市政大楼
hospital, and municipal building in the city.
他们要毁掉一切
They're going to destroy everything.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
终于
Finally.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El.
拜托
Please...
救我
Save me.
就像你救了父亲那样吗
Like you saved Father?
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El!
不 不 拜托 拜托
No! No, please, please.
我会送你去安全的地方
I'm gonna get you somewhere safe.
-我会送你去安全的地方 -没事
- I'm gonna take you somewhere safe. - It's okay.
别说话
No, stop.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
行动啊 告诉我怎么办
Do something! Tell me what to do!
卡拉 我们无能为力
Kara, there's nothing to do.
整个大气都被影响了
The entire atmosphere's been affected.
他有多久时间
How long does he have?
我不知道 几分钟吧
I don't know... A few minutes?
这很值得
It was worth it.
别说了
Stop, stop.
艾丽克斯
Alex? Uh...
帮我个忙行吗
Do something for me?
-没事的 -卡拉
- You're okay. - Kara...
-我会救你 -卡拉...
- I've got you... - Kara...
不 别说话 保存能量
No, no, don't talk. Just save your energy.
我有话得说
There's something I need to say.
无论我去哪儿...
Wherever I go...
我会因为你变得更好
I'm gonna be better because of you.
你会在我心中
You'll be in my heart.
我保证我会成为...
I promise I'm going to be the man...
你期望我成为的男人
that you thought I could be.
我保证
I promise.
你让我好幸福
You've made me so happy.
给你
Here, here.
带上它
Take this.
带上它
Take this.
它会保你平安
This will keep you safe.
我爱你
I love you.
我以前就该说的
And I should have said it before.
我爱你
I love you.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
你得走了
You have to go.
赶紧走吧
You have to go!
民众上街庆祝
我得回家了
I have to get home.
我知道
I know.
你还好吗
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表