剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但他一直做不好
but he hasn't been carrying his weight.
我告诉他们我会替他还债
I told them I'd clear his debt.
我并不想利用你
I didn't want to use you.
但我没得选
I had to.
如果在今天之前
And now, if I don't get
我不把油画拿给他们
that painting to them by the end of today,
他们就会杀了他
they'll kill him.
买♥♥家是什么人
Who's the buyer?
接赃者是一个叫曼瑞克斯的家伙
Okay, so, the fence is some guy named Mandrax.
曼瑞克斯在罗兹堡待过一段时间
Mandrax was a resident of Fort Rozz for quite some time.
罗兹堡毁了之后 他逃走了
After Fort Rozz crashed, he escaped.
自此之后 他一直都是
Since then, he's been a big player
艺术品非法贩卖♥♥交易的巨头
in the art trafficking business.
地球的艺术品能赚大钱
Earth art is big money.
毕加索在银河系间受人欢迎是好事
Yes, it's great that Picasso is intergalactically adored.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
计划是这样的 我们进去 把画交给他们
All right, here's the plan. We go in, we give them the painting.
救走莱拉的弟弟 然后撤退
We get back Lyra's kid brother. We get out.
完成任务 救人水火 英雄获赞
Done and done, right? Lives saved, heroes praised.
肖特特工
Agent Schott,
我们要抓的是一个星系间艺术品走私集团
we have an intergalactic art-smuggling ring,
和纳欣诺市最暴♥力♥的外星人团伙之一
and one of National City's most violent alien gangs in our grasp.
-斯崔德小姐 -需要我们的帮助
- Ms. Strayd... - Needs our help.
-是公认的行骗高手 -她弟弟有危险
- Is an admitted con artist. - Her brother is in danger.
你有见过这位弟弟吗
Have you ever met this brother?
或者这也许只是
Or could this possibly be just
一个了解你的女人耍你的另一个骗局
another con from a woman who knows how to play you?
我相信她
I believe her.
我知道你相信她
I know you do.
但我不可以相信
But I can't afford to.
我们会调查曼瑞克斯 做出相应的对策
We'll investigate Mandrax and proceed accordingly.
牢房♥已锁
牢房♥解锁
你要干什么
What are you doing?
相信我
Trust me.
我一直在认真地研究
I've been doing some very serious research
人际关系
on human relationships.
在电影里 女生到现在一般都会
And by now, in the movie, the girl usually forgives the guy
原谅男生所做的蠢事
for whatever dumb thing he's done.
我和你母亲聊了一会
I had a nice chat with your mother.
好吧
Yeah. Okay. Uh...
-她想要什么 -你
- What does she want? - You.
-她想和你谈谈 -我是不会回去的
- She wants to talk to you. - I'm not going back there.
我尽力了
Well, I tried.
什么 就这样吗
What, that's it?
我还能说什么
What else am I supposed to say?
对我而言 一切照旧
Nothing's changed for me.
告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me what to do, okay?
告诉是什么问题 我会改好的
Tell me what it is and I will fix it.
你弥补不了 好吗
You can't! Okay?
你无法抹去对我撒了谎的这个事实
You can't take back the fact that you lied to me.
-这根木已经成舟了 -我可以尝试
- You can't un-ring that bell. - Well, I can try.
先暂时忘了你跟我
Just forget about you and me for one second.
你知道你已经获得了第二次机会吗
Do you even understand the second chance you've been given?
你以为你是最后的达克萨姆人 但你不是
You thought you were the last Daxamite and you're not.
你的族人还活着
Your people are alive.
你的父母还活着
Your parents are alive.
他们需要你
They need you.
他们爱你
They love you.
别浪费了这个机会
Don't just throw that chance away,
因为很多人都没有这种机会
'cause many of us don't get one.
你是个王子 就要有王子的样子
You're a prince, so start acting like it.
你去哪里了
Where in the hell have you been?
客户马上就要到了
The client will be here any minute.
我这不是来了吗
I'm here, aren't I?
他是谁
Who's he?
我是帮她搞到这东西的书呆子
Hey, I'm the nerd who helped her get this thing.
我来这里就是确保她付款 因为
And I'm just here to make sure she pays me, because,
我是个生意人 就像你一样
I'm a business man, like you.
曼瑞克斯先生 我不知道您会亲自来
Mr. Mandrax, I didn't know you'd be coming in person.
这是您要的画
The, uh, painting, as you requested.
-我弟弟呢 -现在不行
- What about my brother? - Not now.
你说只要交易完成你就放他走
You said as soon as this deal was done you would let him go.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
-巴斯蒂安 -莱拉
- Bastian! - Lyra!
你拿到了你想要的东西
Hey, look, you've got what you came for.
好吗 不如放了他
All right. Why don't you just let him go?
我要先验货
I check my product first.
这是开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
这是个赝品
This is a fake!
你干了什么
What have you done?
-巴斯蒂安 -别别 莱拉 等等
- Bastian. - No, no, Lyra, wait!
你骗我 你死定了
You lie to me? You die.
就让你弟弟眼睁睁看着你死
And your brother watches.
你得先过我这一关 伙计
Hey, you're gonna have to go through me first, buddy.
我不想和人类罪犯打交道
I don't deal with human criminals.
你们太容易受伤了
You break too easily.
试试打坏钛合金吧
Try breaking through titanium alloy.
这招通常挺管用的
That usually works.
快跑
Run!
快来 快点
Come on! Come on!
你们人类都以为自己能当英雄
You humans all think you can be heroes.
真是太烦人了
It's so annoying.
好吧 我们可以再来一次
Okay, you know, we can go back!
-我们能搞到真品的 -没机会重来了
- We can get the real one! - Too late for do overs.
你扣扳机我也会扣
You pull your trigger and I will pull mine.
你愿意为这个女孩而死吗
You willing to die for this girl?
你愿意吗
Are you?
恭喜 你比大多数人能打
Congratulations, you fared better than most.
这个评价可以随你入土了
You can at least take that to your grave.
不许动
Freeze!
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
漂亮 伙计们
Nice job, guys.
你花的时间可真长
It took you long enough.
是啊 堵车太严重了
Yeah, traffic was brutal.
走
Go.
你从一开始就这么计划的
This was your plan all along.
如果我告诉你纳欣诺市一半的英雄
I mean, if I told you that half of National City's heroes
还有一队超查部特工会出现
and a squad of DEO Agents was going to show up,
你还会一起来吗
were you gonna come along?
保守秘密
Keeping secrets?
是啊
Yeah.
看起来我影响到你了
Looks like I'm rubbing off on you.
去找他吧
Go get him.
一群外星艺术品窃贼
A ring of alien art thieves and
和真正的《星月夜》 正如我保证过的
the real Starry Night, as promised.
开玩笑的
Just kidding...
一切在23小时15分钟内完成
All within 23 hours and 15 minutes.
温·肖特和女友免罪
Winn Schott and GF exonerated.
炸裂
Boom.
至于之前那些
Um, as for just, like, any connection
莱拉和她弟弟
that Lyra and her brother
也许和盗窃有关联的事
might have with previous thefts?
我没有什么真凭实据 所以就把他们帮助
Well, I don't have any hard evidence, so I'll take their help
寻回梵高画作当成将功赎罪吧
in retrieving Van Gogh as a sign of good behavior to come.
你真是个好人 索耶
You're a good egg, Sawyer.
在我把你扔进牢房♥作乐之前赶紧走
Leave before I throw you into holding for fun.
我有更好的地方要去
I have better places to go.
你觉得我吓到他了吗
Think I scared him?
快赶上我的水平了
Almost as good as I do.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表