剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I've got eyes on Corben.
警官 谢天谢地
Officer, thank God.
温
Winn!
卡拉 科本炸掉了西南角的承重柱
Kara, Corben took out the southwest retaining column.
他瞄准了这座大楼唯一的弱点
Basically, he targeted - the building's one weak spot.
就像一举击毁死亡之星的狙击位置
Just like that perfectly placed shot to take out the Death Star.
温 别扯《星球大战》了行吗
I don't need a Star Wars reference right now,
快想计划阻止他
Winn. I need a plan.
如果把那个柱子修好 应该能撑住
If you repair the column, the building should hold.
用什么修
Repair it with what?
我来修
I'm going to fix the building.
去吧 我撑着
Go, go. I've got this.
她做到了
She did it.
-放开她 -除非你放我离开
- Let her go. - You're gonna let me out of here.
莱克斯·卢瑟雇你来杀他妹妹 对吗
Lex Luthor hired you to kill his sister, didn't he?
虽然卢瑟被关在最严密的监狱里
Luthor still has resources and reach,
他也有能力和人脉来发号♥施令
even rotting in maximum security lockdown.
我要走了
Now I'm leaving,
你却无能为力...
and there's nothing you can do...
子弹穿过了他的身体
Bullet went through-and-through.
但他需要去医院
But he needs a hospital.
干得漂亮 超女
Nice work, Supergirl.
有人帮我
I had help.
L公♥司♥迎来新篇章
谢谢你 肯特先生
Thank you, Mr. Kent.
昨天的袭击事件过后
This is exactly the kind of press
公♥司♥正需要这样的报道
my company needs after yesterday's attack.
谢谢你写道是我射杀了他
And thank you for including that part about me shooting the guy.
让莱克斯以后少惹我
That'll teach Lex to mess with me.
他会变成重监牢房♥的笑柄
He'll be the laughingstock of cell block X.
我这么写不是因为这个
Well, that's not exactly why I wrote it.
是因为这是事实
I wrote it because it's the truth.
我误会你了 卢瑟女士
I was wrong about you, Ms. Luthor.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果我能让克拉克·肯特相信我
Well, if I can make a believer out of Clark Kent,
那我还有希望
there's hope yet.
你呢 丹弗斯女士
What about you, Ms. Danvers?
署名行没看到你的名字
I didn't see your name on the byline.
我也说过 我不是记者
Well, like I said, I'm not a reporter.
我可不信
You could have fooled me.
希望这不是我们最后一次聊天
I hope this isn't the last time we talk.
我也希望不是
I hope not either.
好了
Okay...
我决定了
I made my decision.
比最后期限提前了43分钟
Forty-three minutes before the deadline.
最好别让我失望
This better be good.
我想成为一名记者
I wanna be a reporter.
真不敢相信之前自己怎么没意识到
I can't believe I didn't see it before.
记者的使命是以人为本
Being a reporter is about connecting with people,
挖掘隐藏的真♥相♥并公之于众
it's about finding hidden truth and sharing it with the world.
服务社会
It's about service,
讲述公众理应知晓的事件
and telling stories that need to be told
目的是为了让世界变得更美好
in order to make the world a better,
更容易理解
more comprehensible place.
而且这会让我自己变得更加完美
And it's going to make me the best version of myself,
因为这项职业
because it will definitely
绝对逼我走出了舒适区
push me out of my comfort zone.
这工作适合我 是我的内心所向
This is it for me. This is my calling.
打开
Open it.
是我的简历吗
Is this my resume?
卡拉·丹弗斯
记者
你来应聘做我助理的时候
The minute you came in - to interview as my assistant,
我就有种直觉
I had an instinct about you.
所以我在你的简历上标注了"记者"
So I scribbled "Reporter" on your resume,
然后就塞到了这个抽屉里
and I stuffed it right here in this drawer,
并当场录用了你
and I hired you on the spot.
那时你就知道吗
You knew even then?
-怎么会呢 -直觉
- How? - Instincts.
可能在你身上我看到了自己的身影
And I guess I saw a little bit of myself in you.
当然不是从你的穿衣品味
Obviously not your strip mall wardrobe,
也许你在我这遭受的训斥
and I probably curse more in one day
比你一辈子遭受的都多
than you've cursed in your entire lifetime,
但你敢于
but you have integrity
纠正错误并确保正义能得到伸张
to right wrongs and to see justice done.
你鼓舞了我 卡拉
You inspire me, Kara.
我能看到你内心的英雄情结
I can see the hero within you.
出去好好干 让我为你骄傲
Now get out and make me proud.
谢谢 格兰特女士
Thank you, Ms. Grant.
你在看人方面的直觉真的很准
You know, you do have a really good instinct about other people,
能让人发觉该如何过得更好
just letting them know how to live their best lives.
得了吧 我只是很高兴你能决定放手一搏
Please. I'm just glad that you decided to take the plunge.
这对我们所有人来说都是个好的建议
It's actually good advice for all of us.
你真的没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我会没事的
I will be.
泰斯马克女士
Ms. Tessmacher,
请进来一下 我...
I need you to come in here, please. I...
我需要打几个电♥话♥
I need to make some calls.
知道吗 有趣的是
You know, what's funny is,
在氪星上 像我这个年纪
on Krypton, by my age,
已经是大龄单身女了
I'd be a spinster.
我知道到如今
I know it seems like I should have
我应该想明白所有的事 但我并没有
everything figured out by now, but I don't.
去年一整年
Last year was all about
我都在试图理清如何做好超女 而现在
figuring out how to be Supergirl, and now...
现在是时候该想想如何做好卡拉
Now it's time I figure out how to be Kara.
你说得对 詹姆斯
You were right, James.
我的确变了
Something has changed for me.
以前我想要的就只是能跟你在一起
You and me together, that's all I wanted.
但现在 我的内心告诉我
But now when I listen to my heart,
我... 我知道我们最好还是做朋友
I just... I know that we are best as friends.
我们永远都会是朋友
And we will always be friends.
我要去看克拉克 你要一起去吗
I was going to go see Clark. You wanna come?
不了 替我向他问好
No. Say hi for me.
好的
Okay.
欢迎来到超查部 肖特先生
Welcome to the DEO, Mr. Schott.
谢谢你 汉克 或者该称亨肖局长
Thank you, Hank, or Director Henshaw.
还是荣恩 或火星猎人
Or was it J'onn, or Martian Manhunter?
-协议里这是怎么写的 -叫"长官"就行
- What's the protocol here? - "Sir" will do just fine.
遵命 长官 汉克 荣恩 不...
Yes, sir, Hank. J'onn, no...
恭喜你 温
Congratulations, Winn.
你终于正式加入我们的队伍了
It's good to have you officially on the team.
我想知道...
Oh, I was just wondering...
也不是什么影响大局的事
And this is not a deal-breaker whatsoever,
不过我在凯特科有个退休金账户
but I had a pretty sweet IRA over at Catco.
能转到这里吗
Does that transfer over here?
还是...
Or...
这次的事我得了头功 你不介意吗
Doesn't bother you that I got top credit on this one,
一丁点都不介意吗
does it? Not even a little bit?
说实话 我从没受过这么大的羞辱
Honestly, I've never been more offended.
真的 我现在要飞回家了
Really, I'm flying home right now.
不 能跟你一起共事已经让我很骄傲了
No, I'm very proud just to be working beside you.
事实上 我打算在这里待一段日子
In fact, I was thinking that I'd stick around for a little while.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
之前没意识到
I didn't realize how nice it was
跟同类人相处感觉会这么好
to be around someone like me.
而且是跟亲人在一起
You know, just to be with family.
我也是
Me, too.
而且关于氪星 我所了解的
And I know everything there is to know about Krypton
都是源于堡垒里的那些档案
from the archives in the Fortress.
不过我真的很喜欢听你讲家乡的那些事
But I really like it when you tell me stories about home.
你让家乡变得真实
You make it real.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表