剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
会让整座城市陷入危险
The entire city is in danger.
我不会丢下他
I am not leaving him.
那你打算怎么做
Well, what do you wanna do?
他们心灵相通 对吧
Well, they're linked telepathically, right?
是
Yeah.
如果我能让他清醒
So, if I break through to him,
也许他就能让他们都清醒
maybe he can break through to them.
好吧 你试试
Okay, go.
为什么关不掉
Why won't it shut down?
-你做了什么 -做了必须要做的
- What did you do? - What I had to do.
为了我的子民
For my people.
我希望你知道 我对你的感情是真的
I want you to know the affection I have for you is real.
关掉
Turn it off!
我关不掉
I can't.
为什么关不掉
Why won't it turn off?
我也不知道 肯定是她开启了自动运行装置
I don't know, she must've made it self-sustaining somehow.
你做了什么 母亲
What did you do, Mother?
马库斯
Marcus.
你看着我
I need you to look at me.
我说过会护你和你母亲周全
I told you I would keep you and your mother safe
我绝对不会食言
and I am not breaking that promise.
你正在传送什么东西过来
You're bringing something here.
是什么
What?
你会知道的
You'll see.
马库斯 你听我说
Marcus, I need you to hear me.
你要像接受一位真朋友一样接受我
I need you to let me in like you would let a real friend in.
詹姆斯 这样不行
James, it's not working.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We have to get out of here.
我不会丢下他们
I'm not leaving them!
我不准你动我的家人
You don't mess with my family.
那是什么东西
What is that?
一个白火星人给我的
A White Martian gave me this.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
白火星人研发了这种科技
The White Martians developed this technology
是为了让绿火星人
in order to keep the Greens
听他们命令
under their control.
它会将火星人困在自己的脑海里
It traps a Martian in his own mind.
困在没有止境的噩梦中
A never-ending nightmare.
其实还挺厉害的
Pretty savvy if you ask me.
荣恩
J'onn!
荣恩
J'onn!
你对这个世界
You've learned a lot of things
似乎很是了解 母亲
about this world, Mother.
情势所迫
I've had to.
那你是否知道 在这里子弹能伤到我们
And did you learn that we're not bulletproof here?
詹姆斯
James!
你要审视自己
You just have to look inside of yourself
找到我在你身上所看到的勇气和力量
and see the strength and the courage that I see in you.
你不是独自在战斗
You're not alone.
你不是一个人
You are not alone!
你可真是"平民英雄"
That is a hero without a suit.
放下枪 蒙·艾尔
Put the gun down, Mon-El.
你不希望伤到我
You don't want to hurt me...
住口
Shut up!
那个氪星女孩说得对
The Kryptonian girl was right.
你确实是地球的英雄
You are a hero of Earth.
但一个英雄会杀自己的母亲吗
But would a hero kill his own mother?
你小时候 我会哄你入睡
When you were a boy and I would put you to sleep at night,
你曾对我说
you used to say to me
你会永远爱我
that you would always love me.
就算你背叛了我
And even though you've turned your back on me,
我也知道你爱我
I know you love me.
父亲在哪里
Where's Father?
我父亲在哪里
Where is my father?
你抛弃我们之后
Your father was so hurt
你的父亲伤心过度
when you abandoned us that he
选择自行了断
took his own life.
不
No.
蒙·艾尔 你不会杀我
Mon-El, you are not going to kill me.
无论你怎么看我
Whatever you think of me,
我还是你母亲
I'm still your mother.
我们的星球毁灭之后
We were not the only people
不止我们两人幸存
to escape the destruction of our planet.
成千上万的达克萨姆星人活了下来
Thousands of Daxamites survived.
许多飞船漂浮在银河系
Hundreds of ships spread across the galaxy.
他们只需要一条通往这里的通道
They just needed a way to get here.
-丹弗斯特工 -在
- Agent Danvers... - Yeah.
有许多不明飞行物正在飞往纳欣诺市
We have multiple bogies heading into National City.
-有多少 -二十五个
- How many? - Twenty-five,
不止 五十 一百 甚至更多
No, 50, 100... Maybe more.
怎么回事
What's happening?
欢迎来到
Welcome
新达克萨姆星
to New Daxam.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表