剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
去吧 我来救直升机
Go. I got the chopper.
真厉害
That was awesome.
我们要搬回哥谭市
We're moving back to Gotham.
你安全了
You're safe now.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
有人想要杀你
Someone's trying to kill you.
我一直在找你
Hey, I've been looking for you.
我知道我一直在处理
So, listen, I know that I've been
无人机袭击和宇宙飞船事件
dealing with drone attacks and spaceships...
是两艘宇宙飞船
Two spaceships.
但我不会让这些事妨碍到我们的
But I will not let that get in the way of us
完美约会
having the perfect date.
我在想不如去吃意大利菜
I was thinking maybe Italian.
-我可以飞过去 -没关系 我
- I could fly there... - It's okay. I...
你就承认吧 有些事让你改变了心意
Just admit, something's changed for you.
-詹姆斯 -别说我错了
- James... - And don't tell me I'm wrong
或是我在胡思乱想 因为我了解你
or that I'm imagining something, 'cause I know you.
这不是你想要的吗
I thought this is what you wanted.
以前是
It was.
那现在呢
And now?
我
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
至少你说了实话
Well, it's honest at least.
泰斯马克女士
Ms. Tessmacher!
她比哈利·贝瑞在颁奖礼上哭得还多
She cries more than Halle Berry at award shows.
美国影视演员
如果你这么讨厌她 为什么不炒了她
Well, if you hate her so much, why don't you fire her?
通常来说 如果助理
Normally, you'd ax an assistant
端来的拿铁不够热 立马就被你炒掉了
the second they brought you a latte one degree off.
凯拉
Oh, Ker-rah.
我已经不知道何为正常了
I don't even know what normal is anymore.
格兰特女士 出什么事了
Ms. Grant, what's wrong?
怎么会有事呢
What could be wrong?
我追逐我的每一个激♥情♥
I have followed every one of my passions,
实现了我所有的目标
I've achieved everything I've ever wanted to achieve,
现在我站在这个行业的顶端
and I'm at the very top of my game.
问题是 凯拉
The question is, Ker-rah,
你是怎么回事
what the hell is wrong with you?
你年轻 聪明 世界在你脚下
You're young, brilliant, and you have the world at your feet.
拥有了你渴望中的男人
You have the man you pined for,
以及梦想的工作
any job you wish for,
而你却站在这儿 像只迷途羔羊
and you stand there blinking like a doe in the headlights.
不知所措
Frozen.
我
I'm...
你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
你说得对 格兰特女士
You're right, Ms. Grant.
你说得完全正确 我觉得我人生中的某些部分
You are absolutely right. In some areas of my life,
是如此地强大自信
I feel so strong and confident,
而其他的部分
and then in every other area...
事业 爱情 我
Career, love, I...
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
俯身直入
Dive.
什么意思 像跳进水里一样
What do you mean, like... like into a lake?
你现在站在岸边
You're standing on the shore,
害怕俯身潜入未知水域
afraid to dive into the new waters,
你害怕是因为你不想对温顺
and you're afraid because you don't wanna say goodbye
害相思病的卡拉·丹弗斯
to the mild-mannered, lovelorn Kara Danvers,
凯特·格兰特可爱尽职的助手说再见
the sweet and dutiful assistant to Cat Grant.
你站在原地
You are standing there
面前有几个选择
looking out at your options,
冰凉碧绿的湖水 湍急的小河
the icy blue water, the fast-flowing river,
以及汹涌的海洋
and the choppy sea.
它们看起来都十分诱人
And they all look very appealing to you
因为你非常想去游泳
because you're dying to go for a swim,
但你知道水会很冷
but you know that water is going to be cold,
游起来会非常吃力
and the journey is going to be hard,
等你到达彼岸
and when you reach the other side,
你会获得新生
you will have become a new person.
但你害怕面对全新的自己
And you are scared to meet that new version of yourself.
我们会习惯自己的性格
Now, we all get used to our own personas,
会习惯待在自己的舒适区内
and we're used to our own comfort zones,
但是相信我
but, trust me,
为了活下去 我们必须勇敢
in order to live, we must keep daring.
勇敢跳进水中
Keep diving.
好
Yeah.
谢谢您 格兰特女士
Thank you, Ms. Grant.
你有12小时13分钟零4秒
You have 12 hours, 13 minutes, and 4 seconds.
-抓紧时间 -好
- Tick-tock. - Right.
这东西简直是最新技术中的最新技术
This thing is like state-of-the-state-of-the-art.
有点像我父亲在充满杀气的时候
Kind of looks like something my dad might have built
会造出来的东西
in one of his more murdery moments.
我们在现场采集到了部分指纹
We've acquired a partial print from the wreckage.
约翰·科本
John Corben.
国际刺客
International assassin for hire.
他跟国际帮和卡兹亚国恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都有关系
He's been linked to Intergang, Kasnian terrorists,
还涉嫌柯尔多·马提斯的屠♥杀♥案
and the genocide in Corto Maltese.
如果谁想杀位高权重的人
If you want somebody high-profile killed,
就应该找他
this is the guy to hire.
但是谁会想杀莉娜·卢瑟
But who would want Lena Luthor dead?
卡拉在哪里
Hey, where's Kara?
正在劝莉娜
Trying to talk Lena out of
不要举办更名典礼
going through - with the renaming ceremony.
看来她跟她哥一样倔
Sound likes she's just as stubborn as her brother.
我让丹弗斯特工现场待命
I'll have Agent Danvers on hand.
这位科本只在乎能否达成目标
This Corben doesn't seem like he cares
并不在乎谁会因此受伤
who gets hurt so long as he gets his target.
我跟卡拉也会在现场
Kara and I will be there, too.
你不觉得你们应该聊聊吗
Don't you think you two should talk?
你显然这样觉得
Apparently, you do.
大家觉得我们应该聊聊
People think we should talk.
有什么好聊的
What's there to talk about?
你手里有氪星石 荣恩
You keep - kryptonite here, J'onn.
能杀死我 也能杀死卡拉
It could kill me. It could kill Kara.
我不会用氪星石伤害你们
I would never let it be used like that.
我知道你不会
I know you wouldn't.
但是如果有一天你说了不算怎么办
But what happens when you're not in charge anymore?
如果有上级给你下命令呢
What happens if you get an order from a superior?
比如总统本人
The President herself?
只要你手里有氪星石
As long as you have kryptonite here,
我就不能参与你做的事
I can't be a part of what you do.
我哥身上有32个叠加无期徒刑
My brother's serving 32 consecutive life sentences.
就算没多少人出席
I guess I shouldn't be surprised
我也毫不惊讶
there isn't a bigger turnout.
你这样是在冒险
You're taking an awful risk,
这次更名典礼可能会让你有生命危险
going ahead with the renaming ceremony with your life in danger.
公♥司♥无法转型 我也没必要活着
I won't have a life if I can't make this company into something positive.
大家只会记得莱克斯的孽行
All it will be remembered for is Lex's madness.
谢谢各位拨冗出席
I want to thank you all for coming.
我在主广场
I'm in the main plaza.
还没看到科本
No sign of Corben.
我哥哥伤害了很多无辜的好人
My brother hurt a lot of good, innocent people.
我的家族欠了债
My family owes a debt,
不仅是欠了大都会 是欠了每个人
not just to Metropolis, but to everyone.
我希望能够还债
I intend to pay that.
我将把公♥司♥更名为L公♥司♥
By renaming my company L-Corp,
我们将开启合作发展的新篇章
we will usher in a new age of cooperation and community.
让我们共同迎来更美好的明天
Together, we will chart a brighter future.
快走
Go!
你来晚了
You're late.
堵车严重
There was really bad traffic.
我看到了科本
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表