剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我比你们还要憎恨他们
I hate them even more than you do.
你能来真的很勇敢
It's very brave of you to come.
我们会尽全力保证你的安全
We'll do everything we can to keep you safe.
肖特特工 给梅根简单介绍一下进展
Agent Schott, let's brief M'gann on what we know so far.
-好 来 -来
- Yep, come on. - Come on.
各位
Guys...
荣恩 我想过你说的话
J'onn, I thought about what you said...
天呐
Oh, my God.
等等 如果这个是她 那她...
Wait. If she's here and she...
-不 -不不
- Oh, no. - No. No.
你们绿火星人就是忘事 对吧
You Greens never learn, do you?
备用电力已激活
Auxiliary power activated.
他不见了
He's gone!
封锁模式已启动
Lock-down mode initiated.
你为什么把我们封锁起来
Why are you putting us in lock-down?
抓住那东西的唯一办法就是困住它
The only way to catch that thing is to trap it in here.
-和我们一起吗 -我们都不知道它去哪了
- With us? - We don't even know where it went.
或是它没离开 它可能还在这里
Or where it didn't go. It could still be here.
它可能变成我们了
It could be any of us.
所有被封锁的人都在这儿
This is everyone who was inside when the doors shut.
如果我们其中一人是白火星人
If one of us is a White Martian,
我们怎么分辨谁没在假扮
how do we tell who's really themselves?
很简单 我们只要问个私人问题就行
Oh, that's easy, we just have to ask personal questions.
问那种只有我们知道答案的问题
Right, like, things we only would know the answer to.
比如说我讨厌哪种香熏蜡烛
Like what's the scented candle that I hate?
柚木和烟草味
Teak wood and tobacco.
不行 他们也会读心术
No. They can read minds, too.
他们知道你们所有的喜好
They know all your preferences,
那些代表了你们的一切
everything that makes you who you are.
-你在看什么 -什么
- What are you looking at? - What?
-别紧张 -别轻举妄动
- All right. Hey! - All right. All right.
-放下你的枪 -请照做
- Holster your sidearms! - Yes, do that, please.
-我没在看你 -她有
- I wasn't looking at you. - Yes, she was.
她就是白火星人
She's the White Martian.
你最好快点把枪收起来
Now you really better put that away.
但有可能是她 有可能是你们任何一人
But it could be her. It could be any of you.
别再拿枪乱指
Stop pointing your weapon.
-那就退后 -快点
- Then back off! - Come on!
我们不能在这乱了阵脚
We're not going to lose it here.
荣恩 你会读心术
J'onn, you can read minds.
你能查看一下我们的身份吗
Can you scan us to see who's who?
不行
No, I can't.
有某种心灵干扰
There's some kind of psychic interference.
这借口真是好
Well, that's convenient.
他找的是我 我应该归顺于他
He's after me. I should turn myself over.
也许他会放过你们
Maybe he'll let you go.
好主意 任务完成
Great idea. Mission accomplished.
-当然不行 -我们不是这么办事的
- Absolutely not. - That is not how we do things.
全都是我的错
It's all my fault.
是我把大家封锁在这里的
I'm the one who sealed us in here.
不 你不明白 他不是普通的白火星人
No, you don't understand. This isn't just any White Martian.
阿马克曾是我的配偶
Armek was my mate.
配偶 就是丈夫吗
Mate, like your husband?
对白火星人来说不一样
It's not the same for White Martians.
那是包办的 并不能选择 但没错
It was an arrangement, not a choice, but yes.
我们联结过
We were bonded.
你们应该都要知道
And you all have a right to know
他是我族人里最差劲的那种
that he is the worst of my kind.
这让我感觉好太多了
Oh, well, that makes me feel so much better.
-他是谁并不重要 -荣恩说得对
- It doesn't matter who he is. - J'onn's right.
我们会找到他 然后打败他
We're going to find him and we're going to beat him.
先做要紧事 大家把枪都交给我
First things first. I'm going to collect everybody's sidearms.
-你疯了吗 -谁能把他的枪拿走
- Are you crazy? - Will somebody take his gun?
好了 够了
All right! That's enough!
有一个办法
There is one way to determine
能判断谁是白火星人
who is the White Martian and who isn't.
怎么判断
How?
有一段时间我们躲在火星上
There was a time when we were in hiding on Mars.
想要增强对抗白火星人的能力
Trying to build a resistance to the White Martians.
我们建立了洞穴网络
We worked out of a network of caves,
但他们会潜入我们之中
but they would infiltrate us,
派间谍造成破坏
send in spies to wreak havoc.
所以通过洞口的人
Anyone who came through the mouth of the cave
都得把手放到火边
had to put their hand to the fire.
靠近火会怎样
What did the fire do?
像这样
This.
好吧 一点也不诡异
Okay, that's not creepy at all.
让瓦斯克斯先来
Do Vasquez first.
她刚才那么急于否认自己是火星人
She was so quick to deny that she's a Martian.
因为我本来就不是 你个白♥痴♥
Because I'm not, you moron.
现在到他了
Now him.
荣恩
J'onn...
你还好吗
You okay?
-荣恩 -他不敢做
- J'onn... - He's not doing it.
别被恐惧控制
记起你族人的力量
那份力量在你体内
有我陪着你
我就在你身边
温
Winn?
-到你了 -等等 真的吗 是我啊
- You're up. - Oh, wait, seriously? It's me.
大家都得验明正身
Everyone has to do it.
好吧 真是的
Okay. Geez.
被你们抓到了
You got me.
我真高兴你没有归顺 我的爱人
I'm so glad you didn't turn yourself in, my love.
不然我就会错过这些乐趣了
I would have missed all the fun.
我真不敢相信是温 而我居然没看出来
I can't believe it was Winn and I didn't know.
我们都没看出来
None of us knew.
不必 谢了 我全副武装
No, thanks. I'm armed.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
动态传感器被关闭了
The motion sensor is offline.
谢天谢地牢房♥都还锁着
Thank God the containment cells are still locked.
扮成温 他有权限控制整个系统
As Winn, he had access to the whole system.
又怎么了
Now what?
-是反应堆 -什么反应堆
- It's the reactor. - What reactor?
为整幢楼供电的那个
The one that powers the building.
-它要超载了 -那是什么意思
- It's going into overload. - What does that mean?
意思是他破坏了反应堆
It means he sabotaged it.
整幢楼都要爆♥炸♥了
This whole building is going to explode.
至少会连带炸毁十个街区
And it's going to take ten city blocks with it.
他为什么要炸掉整幢楼
Why would he wanna blow the building up?
他也在楼里 同样会死
He's inside, too, he'll die.
阿马克根本不在乎
It doesn't matter to Armek.
他会自豪地为完成任务而献出生命
He'd proudly give his life to complete his mission.
-我们能手动关闭吗 -不能
- Can we shut it down manually? - No.
那个化身成温的白火星人
The White Martian who took Winn's form
也获得了他的智力 将一切都重新编码
also took his intelligence and re-encoded everything.
我们被锁在整个系统外了
We're locked out of the entire system.
所以我们需要温本人来解锁
So, we need the real Winn to unlock it.
我们怎么知道温到底在不在楼里
How do we know that Winn's even in the building?
阿马克为了能如此准确地变形成温
In order for Armek to shape-shift into Winn so exactly,
肯定会把温关在附近 以保持心灵感应
he'd have to be close by, to keep the telepathic link.
他就在超查部里
He's in the DEO.
超女不能用X光视线扫描大楼来找他吗
Can't Supergirl X-ray vision the building to find him?
不能 某人在大楼的墙里内嵌了铅
No. Someone lined the walls of the building with lead.
我们得搜查整幢楼
We need to search the building.
反应堆还有多久爆♥炸♥
How long until the reactor explodes?
根据我们的计算 大约还有15分钟
According to our calculations, about 15 minutes.
瓦斯克斯 迪莫斯
Vasquez, Demos,
你们带领两队人去搜查北翼
you take two teams up through the north wing.
超女 艾丽克斯 你们去地下室
Supergirl, Alex, you hit the basement.
行动
Let's go.
-怎么 -先检查一下转角
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表