剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
His vitals are getting worse.
我们的时间不多了
We don't have much time.
我能做什么 我不是医生
What can I do? I'm not a doctor.
他需要输血 需要输你的血
He needs a blood transfusion. From you.
-输我的血 -绿色火星人的血
- My blood? - The blood of a Green Martian.
我做不到
I can't do that.
现在不是娇气的时候
I don't have time for squeamishness.
你要帮我救他
You have to help me save him.
你不明白
You don't understand.
如果荣恩知道了 他不会希望这么做的
If J'onn knew, he would not want this.
我们现在不在火星
We're not on Mars.
无论你拒绝是因为习俗 历史
So, whether you're saying no because of custom, or history,
亦或是出于你的个人原因
or your own personal reasons,
那些现在都不重要
none of that matters right now.
他要死了
He is dying.
如果你不帮他 他就会死
He will die if you do not help him.
求你了
Please.
你是他唯一的机会
You're his only chance.
谢谢
Thank you.
原谅我
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen, gentlemen...
先生们 地球现正处于危险当中
Gentlemen, the Earth is in peril.
不是由于气候变化
Not from climate change,
而是因为被误导的科学家
but from misguided scientists,
自♥由♥的新闻媒体
and the liberal news media
及其有关世界末日的警告
with its Chicken Little pronouncements of the end of the world.
小心开车行吗
Want to watch where you're going?
住手
Stop!
我已经开始后悔了
I regret this already.
我们是寄生虫
We are Parasite.
请告诉我你是站在我这边的
Please tell me you're on my side.
你是谁
Who are you?
守护者
Guardian.
货车里那位 你在吗
Man in the van, you there?
我在 兄弟 我在
I'm here baby, I'm here.
在你七点钟方向的超查部高速货车里
Your seven o'clock in the DEO speed wagon.
他要来战第二回合了
Yeah, he's coming back for more.
你知道该怎么做 你能行
Hey, hey. You know what to do. You got this.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
别叽歪了 对我有点信心行不行
Quit whining and trust me, okay?
-现在怎么办 -就现在
- What now? - Now! Now!
我的天 起作用了
Oh, my God. It worked.
太好了 接招吧 丑八怪
Hell, yes! Take that, Grimace!
慢点慢点 没事的
Hey. Easy, easy. It's okay.
鲁迪在哪
Where's Rudy?
他攻击了一个大型气候大会
He attacked a big climate conference.
蒙·艾尔已经在那尽力帮忙了
Mon-El is there doing what he can.
就他自己吗
Alone?
大会地址在哪
Where's the conference?
你不能再和他打了
Hey, you can't fight him again.
他会把你彻底吸干的
He'll drain you for everything you've got.
那我就找点他吸收不来的能量
Then I'll have to get some power he can't handle.
把她带走 快
Get her out of here, now!
我不认同这个计划
I do not support this plan.
肯定会有用的
It's going to work.
切尔诺贝利事故就是这么发生的
This is how Chernobyl happened.
不会变成切尔诺贝利的 相信我
This won't be Chernobyl. Trust me.
让他吸干这个试试看
Let's see him drain this.
-帮点忙行不 -糟了糟了
- A little help? - Crap! Crap!
她来了 不愧是我家好妹子
Oh! There she is! That's my girl.
你想改变世界
You want to change the world,
改变是好的
then change is good
如果你能变成命中注定的模样
when you finally become what you were meant to be.
但你本不该变成这样
But you were never meant to become this.
这是你最后的机会
Last chance.
让我帮助你吧
Let me help you.
能量过多是会反噬的
There is such a thing as too much power.
核武器的核原料
钚239
Plutonium 239.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他是不是...
Is he...
你在危急关头赶来了
You showed up.
没人比我自己更惊讶了
Nobody's more surprised than me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你们两个
Both of you.
-铅 -岂能轻易被你看穿
- Lead? - Couldn't make it too easy on you.
-你是谁 -一个盟友
- Who are you? - A friend.
超女最终击溃了该生物
Supergirl managed to destroy the creature,
但整个纳欣诺市在谈论的
but it was this new masked hero
却是这位新出现的蒙面英雄
who has all of National City talking.
这位神秘的守护者究竟是谁
Who is the mysterious Guardian?
守护者是吧
Guardian, huh?
不算特别糟 也不算特别好
Not bad, could have been better.
我想帮助别人
Look, I want to help people,
有什么名号♥比"守护者"更能说明这一点的
and what better says that than Guardian?
你昨晚的表现挺棒的
You did pretty good out there last night.
打倒那个紫色吃人狂魔
Taking down the Purple People Eater.
你自己也不错 货车里的那位
Not too bad, yourself, man in the van.
你还想继续行动 是不是
You want to keep on doing this, don't you?
是的
Yeah.
-你也想 -是啊 我也想
- So do you. - Yeah, I do.
咱俩这是有什么毛病
What's wrong with us?
没什么毛病 我们是英雄 兄弟
Nothing. We're heroes, man.
就像卡拉一样
Just like Kara.
这不是我们自己选的
We have no choice in the matter.
是天生的
It's who we are.
你真的认为我们该瞒着卡拉吗
Do you really think we should keep this a secret from Kara?
这样骗她感觉有点怪
Just feels kind of weird, lying to her.
是啊 我明白你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean,
但我认为我们该瞒着她
but I think we should.
至少瞒到我们能独当一面的时候
At least until we get a handle on it.
否则她肯定会不遗余力
Otherwise, all she's going to do
试图阻止我们
is try to stop us.
她会成功的
And she could.
那就祝超级朋友万岁吧
Long live the Super Friends, then.
致超级朋友
To the Super Friends.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
像有人把我的生命力都吸走了
Like someone tried to suck the life out of me.
是你的血吗
Yours?
艾丽克斯说你需要我
Alex said you needed me.
而你来了
And you came.
谢谢你
不客气
我不打扰你休息了
I should let you get some rest.
不 别走 留下来
No, stay. Stay.
那就等你睡着
Until you fall asleep.
-玛吉 -丹弗斯
- Hey, Maggie. - Danvers!
我正希望你能来呢
Hey, I was hoping you'd turn up.
想来一局吗
Any interest in a game?
其实我正想着
Well, actually, I was wondering
你答应我那杯酒还愿不愿意请呢
if you were still good for that drink you promised me.
你告诉卡拉了
You told Kara?
你告诉她了
Yeah, you did!
我真为你高兴
I am so happy for you.
今晚的酒全算我的 你想喝什么
I'm buying, all night. What are you having?
我想吻你很久了
I've been wanting to do that.
我看出来了
Yeah, I can tell.
我吻技不好吗
Was that not okay?
你的吻技很好
You didn't do anything wrong.
但有其他什么事不对劲
But something's wrong.
我们的处境完全不同
Well, we're at really different places.
你正经历翻天覆地的变化
And everything is changing for you.
你会觉得一切都在提升 闪闪发亮
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表