剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我很确定这是氪星病毒
I'm fairly certain the virus is from Krypton.
氪星病毒
A Kryptonian virus?
卡德摩斯手里怎么会有这个
How did Cadmus even get its hands on that?
我的血
My blood.
所以他们需要我的血获得权限
That's why they needed it. To get in.
获得什么权限
To get into what?
进入孤独堡垒
The Fortress of Solitude.
凯里克斯 这里发生了什么
Kelex, what happened here?
卡拉·佐·艾尔 堡垒有入侵者
Kara Zor-El, there is an intruder in the Fortress.
哪里 是谁
Where? Who is it?
你 入侵者是你
You. You are the intruder.
我将消灭你
And you will be destroyed.
你来这里干什么 亨肖
What did you want here, Henshaw?
"美杜莎计划"
"Project Medusa..."
爸爸
Dad.
你好 卡拉
Hello, Kara.
你想知道什么
What do you wish to know?
什么是...美杜莎计划
What is, uh... What is Project Medusa?
美杜莎是我创造的
Medusa, a weaponized virus that
用来保护氪星的病毒武器
I created for the defense of the planet Krypton.
等等 你创造的病毒
Wait, a... u202dA virus you created?u202c
是科学与军事协会合作的成果
It was a joint partnership between the Science and Military Guilds.
我们改造了病毒 使其攻击非氪星生物
We bio-engineered the virus to attack non-Kryptonian physiology.
在入侵计划中
In the event of an invasion,
美杜莎可以用来杀死外星战士
Medusa could be deployed to kill alien combatants
保护我们的民众与基础设施不受损害
while keeping our civilians and infrastructure safe from harm.
你之前告诉我 你的工作是救人
Growing up, you told me your work was saving lives.
我是在救氪星人
I was saving Kryptonian lives.
这是完美的武器
It was the perfect weapon.
你的完美武器现在落到敌人手中了
Well, now your perfect weapon is in the hands of my enemy.
亨肖从孤独堡垒偷了病毒分子式
Henshaw stole the virus's formula from the Fortress of Solitude,
所以卡德摩斯可以随心所欲地制♥造♥病毒了
which means Cadmus can make as much of the virus as they want.
这种无法阻止的生物武器可以杀死所有非氪星人
An unstoppable bio-weapon that kills every alien except Kryptonians.
真是祸不单行
The news just gets better and better.
这能解释为什么蒙·艾尔还活着
Well, that explains why Mon-El is still alive.
氪星人和达克萨姆星人基因相近
Kryptonians and Daxamites share similar DNA.
所以他会恢复吗
So, he'll recover?
他的免疫系统在艰难地消灭病毒
His immune system is battling the virus and he is fighting hard.
但如果没有解药 他会死于感染
But without a cure, the infection will win.
这是堡垒里关于病毒的全部资料
Well, here's everything I found on the virus at the Fortress.
我和妈妈会立刻开始研究
Mom and I will get to work on it right away.
我们会想办法战胜它
We'll find a way to combat it.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嗯 我会没事的
Yeah. Yeah, I'll be fine.
所以怎么了
So, what is it?
我找到了能够
Oh, I've got the mainframe
从分子水平上分解病毒的主机
breaking down the virus on a molecular level.
不 我知道你有话想跟我说
No, I mean, I know you've been trying to tell me something.
没有啊
No.
没有吗
No?
你怎么知道的
How?
你不擅长隐藏心事 宝贝
Keeping a secret disagrees with you, sweetie.
这次和过去不一样 妈
This isn't like that, Mom.
是不是与玛吉有关
Does it have anything to do with Maggie?
你总提到她
You mention her a lot.
我美丽的艾丽桑德拉
Oh, my beautiful Alexandra,
为什么你这么难以对我开口
why is it so hard for you to tell me?
我觉得我
I feel like I'm, uh...
我好像让你失望了
I'm letting you down somehow.
你是同性恋为什么会让我失望呢
Why would your being gay ever let me down?
你总希望我能拥有普通的生活
You always wanted me to have a regular life.
艾丽克斯 看看我们一家如今的生活
Alex, look at the life our family has led.
看看我 看看你妹妹
Look at me, look at your sister.
我不认为你真的觉得
I don't think you believe
我希望你拥有普通的生活
I ever expected you to have a regular life.
你注定与众不同 艾丽克斯
You were always gonna be different, Alex.
因为你一向是那么出众
Because you were always exceptional.
无论你是怎样的人 我都爱你
And I love you however you are.
来抱抱
Come here.
我喜欢这里的风景
I like this view much better than
比旧办公室的钟乳石好多了
the stalactites at our last office.
在这里 我们负责保护的生命总在视野内
Here, the lives we've been charged to protect are always in view.
让我想起还在氪星时窗外的景象
Kinda reminds me of the view from my room on Krypton.
我能从那扇窗看到整个城市
I could see the whole city from that window.
各种灯光 掠过的飞行舱
All the lights, pods zooming by...
可如今看来
But then again,
我想我可能根本没看到过真实的景象
I guess I didn't truly see anything.
我这一辈子都以为我父母是好人
All my life I thought my parents were the good guys.
如今我知道得越多
And now, the more I learn,
我就越能看清♥真♥♥相♥和他们的本色
the more I see things, how they really are.
我也就越以身为他们的女儿为耻
And the more I'm ashamed to be their daughter.
卡拉 你的父母想保护整个星球
Kara, your parents tried to protect a planet.
他们想拯救生命
They tried to save lives.
我很肯定莱克斯和莉莉安·卢瑟
I'm sure Lex and Lillian Luthor
也认为他们的初衷是正义的
thought their intentions were good, too.
这就是他们的遗产吗
Is this their legacy?
穿越宇宙的死亡与毁灭
Death and destruction across the universe?
你父母的遗产
Your parents' legacy
不是死亡与毁灭 卡拉·佐·艾尔
is not death and destruction, Kara Zor-El.
是你
It's you.
荣恩 荣恩
J'onn! J'onn!
你 你这是怎么了
What's... What is happening to you?
梅根的输血救了我的命 但是
M'gann's, uh, blood infusion saved my life, but...
也毒害了我
it also poisoned me.
我
I'm, uh...
我正逐渐变成白火星人
I'm turning into a White Martian.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
但艾丽克斯和伊莉莎能找到治愈的办法
But Alex and Eliza, they can find a cure,
我们能治好你
we can fix this.
美杜莎是当务之急
The priority has to be Medusa.
我不希望她们或其他任何人
I don't want them or anybody else
从主要任务上分心
being distracted from the primary mission.
我们必须阻止卡德摩斯
We have to stop Cadmus.
我们查出卡德摩斯打算怎样将美杜莎武器化了
We found out how Cadmus intends to weaponize Medusa.
他们需要一种分散剂 我们星球上没有
They need a dispersion agent, one not available on our planet,
但有一种类似元素 同位素454
but there is an analogous element, Isotope 454.
极为罕见 因为是L公♥司♥独占研发的
Which is incredibly rare because it's made exclusively by L-Corp.
如果被卡德摩斯得手
If Cadmus gets their hands on it,
他们就能让病毒在整个城市内传播
they'll be able to spread the virus across the entire city.
到时我们就无力回天了
There's nothing we'll be able to do to stop them.
玛吉
Maggie?
立刻将所有可调动的人马集中到L公♥司♥
Get every available unit you have to L-Corp now.
钥匙 皮带 任何金属
Keys, belt, any metal...
等一下
Hey, wait!
站住
Stop!
我早该知道你会出现
I should have known you'd show up.
快走
Get out of here!
往后退 往后退
Back away! Back away!
蹲下 蹲下
Get down! Get down!
一直以来 你想要拯救这个世界
All this time trying to save the world...
谁又来救你呢
Who's gonna come and save you?
不会有人来救你的
No one's coming to your rescue!
玛吉
Maggie!
快去抓那个混♥蛋♥
Just get the bastard!
他逃走了
He's gone.
你安置好L公♥司♥的同位素了吗
Did you secure the isotope from L-Corp?
没有 但亨肖也没拿到手
No. No, but Henshaw didn't get it either.
蒙·艾尔怎么样了
How's Mon-El?
他没有好转 亲爱的
He's not getting better, sweetie.
我们完全找不到治愈方法
And we're no closer to a cure.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表