剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people I'm a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
发生什么了
What's going on?
我在纠结该不该私自发出我的文章
Trying to decide whether I should blog my article myself.
史力柏会发火吗
Will Snapper get mad or something?
会发飙的
Uh, big time.
发粗来了
It's blobbed.
你要开除我
You're firing me?
那是肯定的 丹弗斯网
Of course I am, Danvers.Com.
和我们一起回达克萨姆星吧
Return with us to Daxam.
不
No.
你该离开这个星球永远不要回来
You should leave this planet and never return.
我跟这个世界没完
I'm not done with this world.
纳欣诺市又迎来了美好的一天
It is another beautiful day in National City,
钢铁女侠准备好守护世界了
and the Girl of Steel is ready to take on the world.
我要打击坏蛋 惩恶扬善
I am here to kick some ass, take some names,
与此同时保持脸上笑容不减
and do it all with an endearing smile on my face.
来吧 有什么任务吗
So, bring it on. What do you got for me?
真没什么要你做的
There is literally nothing for you to do.
什么也没有吗
Nothing?
我打赌你连偷糖的八岁孩子都找不到一个
I challenge you to find an eight-year-old stealing candy.
太平得就像有人
It's like somebody
偷偷往水库里倒了遵守法律的血清一样
slipped law-abiding serum into the reservoir.
有人这么干了吗 这合法吗
Did somebody do that? Is that illegal?
我可以阻止他们
I could stop 'em.
如果有情况 我们会告诉你的
We'll let you know if something comes up.
在那之前 我会在楼上核查预算
Until then, I'll be upstairs checking the budgets.
我去研究勒贝客代码破译机了
I'm gonna go work on that new Lebeckian code breaker.
周四早上例行练刀
Thursday morning knife practice.
好吧
Okay.
那我应该做什么
Well, what am I supposed to do?
事不过五
Fifth time's a charm.
为什么我就是做不好呢
Why can't I do it?
什么风把你吹到低价房♥租管制区来了
What brings you to the rent-controlled side of town?
你用烘焙缓解悲伤吗
Are you grief-baking?
-才没有 -大骗子
- No. - Liar.
失业不再那么有趣了
Being unemployed is not fun anymore.
等等 你还好吗
Wait, is everything okay?
好啊 我当然没事
Yeah. No. Absolutely. Uh...
今天有新闻发布会
So, today there is this press conference
斯菲瑞科实业公♥司♥发布新品
for Spheerical Industries' new unveiling.
不管他们要发布♥什♥么
Whatever they announce is gonna be
大家一定会趋之若鹜
the next big thing that everyone wants.
-他们是你竞争对手吗 -不是
- Are they your competition? - No, um...
他们的首席执行官 杰克·斯菲尔和我...
Their CEO, Jack Spheer and I, we...
曾经比较亲密
We used to be close.
何时分手的
Until when?
在我到纳欣诺市之前
Just before I moved to National City.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
所以时间没过太久
So this...this is a, uh, recent closeness.
你们在一起多久
How long were you two together?
单说谈恋爱的话 两年
Romantically, two years.
但我们一起创业了五年
But we had a start-up together for five.
在一个破地方试图攻克癌症
Worked out of a garage trying to find a cure for cancer.
搞出了不少小爆♥炸♥和好时光
It was a lot of small explosions and good times.
他私下邀请了我去发布会
He sent me a personal invite to this press conference.
-你会去吗 -杰克就是我的氪星石
- Are you gonna go? - Jack's my Kryptonite.
但去的话会让我回忆起许多痛苦的往事
But it's just gonna bring up a lot of painful things,
我不确定我还能熬过去
and I'm not sure I can relive it.
但如果好朋友卡拉和你一起去的话
But if your good friend Kara came with you...
有她给我撑腰
And had my back...
-面对他就没那么难了 -谢谢你
-...it won't be so hard to face him. - Thank you.
这比用烘焙缓解悲伤好多了
Oh, this is so much better than grief-baking.
而且我总会给你撑腰
And I always have your back.
我最喜欢你了
You're my favorite.
你的氪星石是什么
So, what's your Kryptonite?
-你看起来棒极了 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thank you.
借过 谢谢
Excuse me. Thanks.
现在他们真是谁都让进
They'll let anyone into these events now.
-我只是过来陪朋友 -那就好
- I'm just here with my friend. - Oh, good.
我本来还担心有个网站都能当记者证使了
I was starting to worry that a "Dotcom" Counted as a press pass.
我也在担心
And I was worried
只有80年代前出生的人才读你的杂♥志♥
that only people born before 1980 read your magazine.
那是因为我们只关注真正的新闻
That's because we value real news.
我们可不是骗点击率的千禧一代
We're not clickbait millennials.
千禧一代 1981-2001年间出生的人
好好享受免费奶酪吧 马尾妹
Go enjoy the free cheese, Ponytail,
让真正的记者来做报道
while the real reporters report the news.
-真炫 -我们可以和他对视吗
- Impressive. - Are we allowed to look him in the eye?
疫苗 麻醉剂 抗生素
Vaccines. Anesthesia. Antibiotics.
是这三个医学奇迹
These are the three medical miracles
宣告了现代社会的开始
that ushered us into the modern age.
现在我要向大家展示斯菲瑞科实业公♥司♥
And now, I will show you how Spheerical Industries
会如何带领我们走向未来
will propel us into the future.
这位是贝丝·布林 斯菲瑞科实业的首席财务官
This is Beth Breen, our CFO of Spheerical Industries.
天呐 他做到了
Oh, my God. He did it.
这就是你之前跟杰克研究的项目吗
This was the project you were working on with Jack?
我们的研究当时就快成功了
We were so close on our research,
而他终于破译了密♥码♥
but he finally cracked the code.
你们刚才见证的
What you have just witnessed
正是第四大医学奇迹 "生极"
is the fourth medical miracle, Biomax.
我们将无需接种疫苗
No longer will we need to inoculate ourselves against disease,
无需承受麻醉剂所带来的并发症
risk complications by going under anesthesia,
也无需使用抗生素来消灭耐药性日益增强的细菌
or combat increasingly resistant bacteria with antibiotics.
我们自豪地在纳欣诺市推出本公♥司♥的
We are proud to launch our Biomax Medical Nanobot Program
生极医学纳米机器人项目
across National City.
大家可以提问了
Be happy to answer your questions.
-斯菲尔先生 -杰克 杰克
- Mr. Spheer! Mr. Spheer! - Jack? Jack? Jack! Jack!
-斯菲尔先生 -好的 谢谢
- Mr. Spheer? - Yes. Thank you.
我是卡拉·丹弗斯网的卡拉·丹弗斯
Uh, Kara Danvers with KaraDanvers.Com.
那个...
Uh, yes. So...
对了
Right.
你最初是在大都会开始研发这个项目的...
Um, you initially began research for this project in Metropolis...
我是凯特科媒体的史力柏·卡尔
Snapper Carr, CatCo Media.
杰克 凭借这些纳米机器人 你真的期望...
Jack, with these nanobots, do you really expect to...
如果你是在大都会开始的研发
If you started development in Metropolis but...
但却在纳欣诺市发布
But you're launching in National City,
那么你是否遵守了食药管局
are you following FDA regulations
关于跨州分销药物的法规
for distributing drugs across state lines?
问得好 丹弗斯女士
Excellent question, Ms. Danvers.
我们的任何医疗产品
I would never compromise the FDA's
都绝不会违背食药管局严格的安全规范
rigorous standards for safety with any of our medical products.
莉娜 很高兴你能来
Lena. I'm so glad you came.
我怎能缺席呢
Yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
-你拿问题刁难我 -是啊
- You grilled me. - I did.
这位是卡拉·丹弗斯
Oh, this is Kara Danvers.
纳欣诺市最优秀的记者之一
She is one of the best reporters in National City.
别闹
Stop.
我该走了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表