剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Will you scream?
威胁我帮不了你
Threatening me won't help you.
总之 你知道你现在无法伤害到我
Anyhow, you know you can't hurt me right now.
为什么 就因为这些水吗
Why, because of the water?
我被限制了
I am pruning, by the way.
这没错
It's true.
现在使用超能力估计会很痛苦
Probably would hurt a lot to use my powers right now.
但没有痛苦就没有收获 对吧
But no pain, no gain, right?
弗洛伊德 我不会杀你
Freud, please, I'm not gonna kill you.
没必要
Come on.
杀你太...没有意义
It'd be so... pointless.
-莱丝丽 -我叫
- Leslie... - The name
电女郎
is Livewire.
你知道超能力是什么吗 弗洛伊德
Do you know what power is, Freud?
他们该多雇点人了
About time they hired more people.
那是掌控人生死的感觉
It's the feeling of someone's life in your hands.
你体内的每个原子都释放着电
Every atom in you, it just burns electric.
就像亲吻一根破损的电线
It's like kissing a frayed wire.
你想怎样
What do you want?
是时候了
About time.
你知道超能力让我变成什么了吗
You know what that power makes me?
坏人吗
A bad guy?
恶人吗
Evil?
它让我成了神
It makes me a god.
你看起来可不像神
You don't look like a god.
在这里不是
Not in here.
但我不会在这里久留
I won't be in here much longer.
-怎么回事 -一点电击治疗而已
- What's going on? - Just a little shock therapy.
好极了
Yum.
电女郎
Livewire.
说实话
Gotta be honest.
莱丝丽·威利斯发狂前 我超爱她的电台节目
I freaking loved Leslie Willis' radio show before she went nuts.
千万别告诉卡拉
Never tell Kara that.
电女郎是她的死敌
Livewire's kind of her nemesis.
-行 好吧 -女士 你不能进去
- All right. Okay. - Ma'am, you can't go in there.
新闻自♥由♥ 兄弟
Hey! Freedom of the press, buddy!
你觉得他们能拦住她多久
How long do you think they can hold her off for?
我猜大概五秒
I'll give it about five seconds.
至少十秒 她太礼貌了
Ten, at least. She's way too polite.
-赌一把吗 -我对了 你就要吃素食冰淇淋
- Oh, you wanna bet? - If I'm right, you gotta try vegan ice cream.
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
我赢了 今晚就去我家
If I win, my place tonight.
好吧 我没有 我很讲理了
Okay, I'm not. No, I'm being nice.
我很 不 我得进这间牢房♥
I'm being... No. I need to get into this cell.
我 不 好吧
I'm... No... Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
-丹弗斯来也 -抱歉
- Well, chez Danvers it is. - I'm sorry.
卡拉·丹弗斯 凯特科杂♥志♥的
Kara Danvers, Catco magazine.
我想拦住她的 但她力气很大
I tried to stop her but she's so strong.
没事 她跟我们一起的
It's okay. She's with us.
抱歉
Sorry.
这怎么回事
How did this happen?
好像是一位叫丽莎·戈登的狱友
Looks like an inmate named Lisa Gold
和伪装成狱警的暴徒帮她越狱了
and a thug disguised as a guard helped her out.
也许她绑♥架♥了他们
Or she kidnapped them.
听着 真♥相♥水落石出前
Look, until we know for sure what happened,
先别妄下定论
let's just stick to the facts.
这场越狱是精心谋划 经过深思熟虑的
This was very well staged and very well thought out.
我们知道电女郎不善于思考
And we know Livewire is not one for thoughts.
没错 她只会说"杀了这个 电死那个"
Yeah, she's mostly "Kill this, electrocute that."
她多半已经杀了狱友和假狱警
She's probably already killed that inmate and guard.
卡拉 我知道电女郎是你的伤疤 但你别慌
Kara, I know Livewire's a sore spot for you, but just get a grip.
别慌 我...
Get a... I...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们得找到她
We have to find her,
以免她伤害他人
before she hurts someone.
电女郎
Livewire.
女士和先生们 独一无二的电女郎
Lady and gentlemen, the one, the only, Livewire.
谁知道她卷土重来会造成怎样的浩劫
Who knows what havoc she will wreak when she resurfaces.
她可能将她的所有女朋友再次变得邪恶 说不准
Maybe she'll turn all her girlfriends evil again. I don't know!
这次就像是严重的阁楼鼠患
We're talking about full on rats in the attic here, people.
不过老鼠带电 阁楼着火
Except the rats are electrified and the attic is on fire.
看啊 多么强大 令人绝望
Behold, ye mighty, and despair.
没错 没错
Yes, yes. Yes!
我很想惩奸除恶 而不是打纸人
I am so ready to kick some non-cardboard crazy.
是吧 行动吧
Am I right? Let's do this.
行动起来
Let's do it.
-这不是闹着玩 -绝非闹着玩
- This is serious. - Very serious.
电女郎很卑鄙
Livewire is despicable.
她就不应该关在常人的监狱里
I mean, she never should have been in a human facility.
因为她不是常人 没有人性
All of the human parts of her are gone.
她应该关在这儿 我们才能确保
She should have been here, where we could make sure
她不会越狱
that she didn't get out!
这是什么 玩具吗
Uh, what is that? A toy?
不 很贵的
No, it's expensive.
我们能搞定
We've got this.
你已经打败过她两次了
You've already defeated her twice.
有什么要紧的
What's the big deal?
要紧的是她会造成死亡和破坏
The deal is that she brings death and destruction.
荣恩
J'onn?
我跟你谈会儿
Need you for a minute.
她情况怎么样
How's she doing?
我做了能做的所有测试
I have run every test that I can.
她的身体没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with her physically.
完全没有
Nothing.
但她的 她的大脑
But her... Her brain...
就好像她...
It's like her...
就好像她的思维停滞了
It's like her mind is drowning
她的身体也随之瘫倒
and it's pulling her body down with it.
直说吧 艾丽克斯 她要死了
Just say it, Alex, she's dying.
几小时后就要脑死亡了
Brain death is a few hours away.
-什么东西干的 -你还问我
- What is doing this? - You tell me.
要知道 火星生物学
You know, Martian biology
通常和心理现象交织在一起
is usually intertwined with psychic phenomena.
可能是什么东西在侵害她的思维
Could something be attacking her in her mind?
-不是我 -我知道
- It's not me. - I know that.
我可能希望她入狱 但我不想伤害她
I may want her in prison but I wouldn't hurt her.
你会帮她吗
Will you help her?
怎么帮
How?
心灵融合
The mind-meld.
火星人联结
The Martian Bond.
如果你这么做 就能知道她发生了什么事
If you do this, then you can see what's happening to her.
你没法确定
You don't know that.
能帮她的人只有你 荣恩
If anyone can help her, J'onn, it's you.
我知道你对白火星人的看法
I know how you feel about White Martians.
别要求我这么做 艾丽克斯
Don't ask me to do this, Alex.
你之前宽恕过他们
You have shown them mercy before.
但不能这样
Not this!
我绝不会让她看到我族人的记忆
I will not give her my people's memories.
我绝不会让她看到我女儿的笑容
I will not give her my daughters' smiles.
她的族人从我和族人这夺走的已经够多了
Her kind has taken enough from me. From us!
她死了就死了
If she dies, she dies.
她死有余辜
She deserves it a thousand times over.
让她死在自己的罪孽里
Let her drown in her own sins.
拜托 这是最好的
Come on, that's the best.
搞什...
What the...
去关掉
Turn it off.
谢谢你来一趟
Hey, thanks for coming.
我有事想和你说
I, uh... want to tell you something.
我也是 我现在都快要疯了
Yeah, me, too. I-I am... I'm losing my mind right now.
电女郎还逍遥法外
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表