剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
和她一起
With her.
-是的 -我们该走了
- I did. - We should move.
他们去哪了
Where did they go?
莉莉安不顾我们死活 抛下了我们
Lillian left us to die.
你做了什么 母亲
What did you do, Mother?
只救人类 亲爱的
Humans only, dear.
关闭投影仪
Disable the projector.
丹弗斯 我是莉莉安·卢瑟
Danvers, this is Lillian Luthor.
我们脱离了超级飞船 现在安全了
We're clear of the supership and safe.
随意开火
Fire at will.
乐意效劳
With pleasure.
重新启动 母亲
Turn it back on, Mother.
我是来救你的 而不是他们
I came for you. Not them.
超女帮了你
Supergirl helped you.
你怎么能背叛她
How could you betray her?
我不顾一切把你从他们手中救回来
I put everything on the line to save you from them.
超女和蒙·艾尔始终是外星人
Supergirl and Mon-El are still aliens
他们会和他们的族人一起死去
and they'll die with their own kind.
我以为你终于明白我了
I thought you'd finally see my side.
现在我们要怎么做
Well, now what are we gonna do?
莉莉安的背叛不算是最震惊的事
Lillian betraying us wasn't the biggest shock ever.
所以温给亨肖装了窃听器
So, Winn bugged Henshaw
可以远程遥控 如果她出♥卖♥♥♥我们
and rigged a remote so I could beam us back
我就可以把我们送回去 我们积极乐观
if she double-crossed us. Hope for the best...
让温·肖特未雨绸缪
Have Winn Schott prepare for the worst.
你死要面子会让你看不到真♥相♥
Your stubborn pride still blinds you to the truth.
为什么重新启动了
Why is it turning back on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我控制不住我自己
I'm not in control of myself.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我不会和你走的
I'm not going with you.
我不会丢下你走的
Well, I'm not going without you.
瑞亚已经疯了
Rhea's already lost.
正电子炮已准备好开火 你安全了
The positron cannon is ready to fire, and you're safe.
你母亲应该体面地投降
Your mother deserves to surrender gracefully.
求你别这样 你说不通她的
Please, don't do this. You're not gonna get through to her.
我必须试试
I have to try.
你安全就好
As long as you're safe.
格兰特女士 太棒了
Ms. Grant, that was incredible.
那是相当漂亮的话术
And that was a pretty nifty trick...
-快走 快走 -走走走
- Whoa! Whoa! Go, go, go. - Go, go, go.
电梯 电梯
Elevator, elevator.
这边 这边 这边
This way, this way, this way.
好吧 能认识你很高兴
Okay, well, it was nice knowing you.
太好了 快走 快走
Yes. Go, go, go. Come on.
放马过来吧
Bring it.
铅粉
Lead dust.
我们公平地较量吧
Let's make this a fair fight.
太空哮喘是我的主意
Space asthma. It's my idea.
是个好主意
It's a good idea.
你安全了 格兰特女士
You're safe now, Ms. Grant.
谢谢你 詹姆斯
Thanks, James.
我是守护者
I'm Guardian.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我从缝隙中可以看到你的双眼
I can see your eyes right through the slit.
-超女呢 -她没来
- Where's Supergirl? - She's not coming.
艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 我是蒙·艾尔
Alex? Alex, it's Mon-El.
我和莉娜没事
Lena and I are fine.
温的装置成功了 但超女留在上面了
Winn's device worked. But Supergirl stayed up there.
时间到了 丹弗斯特工
Your time is up, Agent Danvers.
正电子炮准备好了
The positron cannon is ready to fire.
你要开火
You need to use it.
艾丽克斯 你收到了吗
Alex, do you read?
超女留在上面了
Supergirl stayed up there!
总统女士 我需要更多时间
Madam President, I need more time.
你有令在身
You have your orders.
赶紧完成你的任务
Now complete your mission.
结束了 瑞亚
It's over, Rhea.
我回来给你最后一次机会
I came back to give you one last chance
去做正确的事
to do the right thing.
你真是慷慨
How generous of you.
小时候 我可以仰望天空
When I was a child, I could look up into the skies
看到达克萨姆星和其他星星
and see Daxam and the stars.
有人和我说过很多次 那里有多可怕
I was told so many times how terrible a place it was,
但我当时不明白
but I couldn't understand that.
因为他们和我们一样有家人
Because they had families, like us.
有爱他们的人
People they loved.
再过几分钟 飞船就要被摧毁
In a few minutes, this ship will be destroyed,
包括上面的每个人
and everyone on it.
你不会希望这样
You don't want that.
趁你还有时间 去救你的族人
Save your people while you still have time.
说得感人肺腑 超女
Touching speech, Supergirl.
可惜 浪费在错误的听众身上了
Sadly, wasted on the wrong audience.
在我丈夫反对我时 我杀了他
When my own husband opposed me, I killed him.
你真以为你能触动我的心弦吗
You really think you can tug at my heartstrings?
但你有一件事说对了
You were right about one thing though.
对你来说是结束了
It is over. For you.
被毁了
It's gone...
正电子炮被毁了
The positron cannon is gone.
超女
Supergirl.
你真以为你会赢
You really thought you'd won.
是吗
Didn't you?
超人
Superman?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表