剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
确实 我作为朋友来看看你
No, no. I'm here as a friend.
我想你可能需要甜的油炸食品
I thought you could use some fried sugary goodness in your life.
你吃甜甜圈吧
You eat donuts, right?
好吧
Um, well...
我也是人
I am human.
谢谢 卡拉
Thank you, Kara.
感觉难受吗
So, was it awful?
作证的感觉其实很好
It actually felt good to testify.
我可以说出心声
I got to say my piece
终于与卢瑟这个名字撇清关系
and finally distance myself from the Luthor name.
然后回到这里 收到了她律师的十二通来电
And then I came back here to 12 calls from her lawyers.
没错 她想见我
Yeah, she wants to see me.
你觉得她想干什么
What do you think she wants?
多半想告诉我 我出庭的外套很难看
Probably to tell me that my outfit in court was horrible
我需要重新打扮
and that I need a makeover.
我不清楚 也不在意
I don't know and I don't care.
我只是觉得我受够她了
I just thought I was done with her, you know...
我终于不用再做卢瑟家的人
I'd finally shut the door on being a Luthor.
然后她又出现在我的来电记录里
And then there she was, back on my phone sheet.
十二次
Twelve times.
我不想去见那怪物
You don't think I should feel guilty for
我不用为此感到愧疚吧
not wanting to go see that monster, right?
你觉得你去见她 说出真实感受
Well, do you think you would find peace of mind
会获得内心的平静吗
by visiting her and telling her how you really feel?
就算我这么做也无济于事
Even if I did, it wouldn't make a difference.
你知道的
You know...
我认识她那天起 她就丝毫未变
she's been the same way since the day I met her.
我大半辈子
I've spent most of my life
都希望能跟那些不在身边的人聊聊
wishing I could talk to people that are no longer here.
但她起码还在
She's still here.
她仍是你的妈妈
And she's still your mom.
没错
Yeah.
你在庭上真的伤了我的感情
You really did a number on me in court.
从容 简洁 可信
Measured, succinct, believable.
陪审团都信了
The jury ate it up.
我可以直接叫警卫 然后走人
I can just call the guard back and go.
不
No.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我自己下定决心要变好
I promised myself I would be better.
请坐
Please sit.
狗改不了吃屎
Old habits die hard.
我不想斗嘴
I don't want to fight.
我叫你来
I asked you here
是因为我想让你知道我原谅了你
because I wanted to let you know that I forgive you.
我仍然爱你
That I still love you.
唯一一次你说你爱我
The only time you ever tell me you love me
是有求于我
is when you need something from me.
我知道我不是最好的母亲
I know I wasn't the greatest mother,
但我已经尽力而为了
but I did the best that I could.
你让我感觉自己很多余
By making me feel unwanted.
-感觉像个外人 -你不会愿意相信
- Like an outsider. - You don't want to believe it,
但其实我一直想保护你
but I always tried to protect you.
可爸爸现在听不到了
If Dad could hear you now.
你还为之前的所作所为找理由
After all the things you've done and justified.
你把莱奈尔视为圣人 但他不是
You hold Lionel up as some saint, but he's not.
别污蔑他 他是好人
Don't disparage him. He was a good man.
如果他是好人 他就会告诉你真♥相♥
If he was a good man, he would've told you the truth.
但他太恨我 不愿这么做
But he hated me too much to do that.
告诉我什么真♥相♥
Told me the truth about what?
你父亲和我刚在一起时
When your father and I first got together,
那是我这辈子最幸福的时光
it was the happiest time of my life.
但莱克斯出生后
But after Lex was born,
莱奈尔开始
Lionel started having...
偷♥情♥
an affair.
我被蒙在鼓里
I was clueless,
直到他有次出差 我想给他惊喜
until I went to surprise him on a business trip,
结果却发现他和你母亲有一腿
only to find that he was with your mother.
我母亲
My mother?
她那时已经怀上你了
She was already pregnant with you by then.
他们付钱打发她走
They paid her off.
你父亲回来 想要挽救我们的婚姻
Your father came back to try and rebuild our marriage.
然后在你四岁的时候
Then when you were four,
我们听说你母亲过世了
we heard your mother had died.
政♥府♥本来打算送你去寄养家庭
The state was going to put you in foster care.
你父亲带你回家 我们收养了你
Your father brought you home and we adopted you.
但是他不喜欢我陪在你身边
But he didn't like me spending time with you.
这让他想起了他的所作所为吧
I think it made him remember what he'd done.
他感到愧疚
He felt guilty.
可能会拿我出气
He'd lash out.
所以我保持距离
So, I stayed away.
把重心转向莱克斯
Gravitated to Lex.
为了保护我自己
To protect myself.
保护你
And you.
但是看到你和他一起
But seeing you with him...
你和她长得太像了
You look so much like her.
就像是把我人生的伤口每天都撕开一次
It was like ripping a Band-Aid off every day of my life.
所以我流淌着卢瑟家的血
So, I really am a Luthor.
我们俩是卢瑟家仅剩的枝叶
We're the only two Luthors left.
所以我们需要互相照应
And we need to be there for each other.
我想和你重新来过
I want a second chance with you.
拜托 亲爱的
Please, honey.
有你的信 科本先生
Mail call, Mr. Corben.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
科本先生
Mr. Corben,
能在庭上说说你和莉莉安·卢瑟怎么认识的吗
will you tell the court how you know Lillian Luthor?
她是救了我一命的医生
She's the doctor who saved my life.
把你变成武器机械人叫做救你吗
By turning you into a weaponized cyborg?
反对
Objection.
纯属猜测
Calls for speculation.
反对有效
Objection is sustained.
好吧 我们继续
Okay, we'll move on.
在莉莉安·卢瑟救了你之后
After Lillian Luthor saved you,
她有命令你为卡德摩斯效力吗
did she order you to work for Cadmus?
她没命令我去做任何事
She didn't have to order me to do anything.
我认为外星人应该从地球上消失
I believe aliens should be wiped from the Earth.
从超女和他的堂弟开始
Starting with Supergirl and her cousin.
我讨厌他
I hate him.
他铁石心肠
He literally has no heart.
如果莉莉安·卢瑟
And what, if anything,
和你说过美杜莎计划 她说过什么
did Lillian Luthor tell you about the Medusa Project?
地球现在有危机
Earth is in crisis.
外星人威胁着我们的安全和生活方式
Aliens threaten our safety and way of life,
带来暴♥力♥和疾病
bringing violence and disease.
她想拯救人类
She wanted to save the human race.
-够了 谢谢 -根本不够
- That's enough, thank you. - It is not enough!
莉莉安·卢瑟不是罪犯
Lillian Luthor is not a criminal.
她想拯救你们 直到超女压制了她
She wanted to save you. Until Supergirl silenced her.
这场审讯就是个阴谋
This trial is a conspiracy
为了谴责一个想要拯救你们的人
to condemn the one person who wants to save your lives.
还有你们的孩子
Your children's lives!
肃静
Order.
安静 我们必须维护♥法♥庭秩序
Settle down. We must have order in the courtroom.
律师
Counselor.
请控制证人的情绪
Get control over your witness.
科本先生开始出现敌对性
Mr. Corben has become antagonistic
而且显然不愿按照指示来回答问题
and clearly is not willing to answer the questions as directed.
请求把证人视为恶意证人[敌方] 法官大人
Permission to treat the witness as hostile, Your Honor.
请允许我把你视为敌方
Allow me to treat you as hostile.
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move.
住手
Stop.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表