剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Did you really think I would hand you a loaded gun
来杀死我吗
that could actually kill me?
你们达克萨姆人可真憨厚啊
You Daxamites really are thick, aren't you?
-不好 -挺好
- Oh, no. - Oh, yes.
虽然你阻隔了我和五维空间的联♥系♥ 达克萨姆人
You may have cut me off from the Fifth Dimension, Daxamite,
但我对传统拳击还是略知一二
but I still know a thing or two about the old fisticuffs.
你怎么会认为她会和你这样的人在一起
How could you think she'd ever want to be with someone like you?
怎么 你认为她会和你在一起吗
Why, you think she's gonna be with you?
面对现实吧 你能给她些什么
Face it, what do you've got to offer her?
我什么都能给她
I can give her anything.
咱俩可没得比 你清楚得很
There's no contest between you and me, and you know it.
我是个神 而你是个屌♥丝
I'm a God and you're a loser!
-你死定了 -停止
- You're a dead man. - Strike that.
逆转
Reverse it.
《欢乐糖果屋》的经典台词
我听说你对铅过敏
I hear you're allergic to lead.
住手
Stop!
-卡拉 -亲爱的
- Kara. - Sweetheart.
这个暴♥力♥的疯子想要杀了我
This volatile maniac tried to kill me!
我弄死他对咱俩都好
It'll be better for all of us once I snuff him out.
我嫁给你
I'll marry you!
-真的吗 -真的吗
- You will? - You will?
是的 我想过了 你说得对
Yes, I've thought about it, and you're right.
你有才 聪明 我们一起可以实现一切
You're gifted, brilliant, and together we can do anything.
让我当你的妻子吧
Take me as your wife.
亲爱的 咱俩将会成为至尊夫妻
Darling, you and I are going to be the ultimate power couple.
-卡拉 不要 -他话太多了
- Kara, no... - He talks too much.
咱们开始行动起来吧
Let's get this show on the road.
我来找牧师 你想要教皇还是犹太拉比
I'll get our officiant, you want the Pope, a Lubavitcher Rabbi?
我非常想要
It would mean the world
遵循氪星人的传统
to me if I followed proper Kryptonian custom
在我族人的土地上结婚
and got married on the soil of my people.
氪星土地这就来
Kryptonian soil coming up.
不是 我是说孤独堡垒
No. I meant... I meant the Fortress of Solitude.
我要穿上我母亲的礼服
I'll wear my mother's dress.
所以明天中午去那里见我
So meet me there tomorrow at noon.
很快再见
I'll see you soon...
妻子
Wife.
好了 我来了
Yes, I'm coming.
感谢上帝你还在
Thank God you're still here!
-蒙·艾尔 -还不算太晚
- Mon-El... - It's not too late.
好吗 你说得对 你说得对
Okay? You're right. You're right, okay?
我是嫉妒
I'm jealous.
我也希望我能打响指
I wish I could snap my fingers
就能献上你想要的一切
and give you anything you wish for,
他能为你做些我做不到的事让我很难过
and it kills me that he can do that stuff for you and I can't.
而且我表现得也很差 好吧 非常差
And I acted badly, okay? Very badly.
但求你 求你别嫁给他
But please... Please do not marry him.
我会为了你变得更好
I will be better for you...
这不只是嫉妒的问题 蒙·艾尔
It's not just the jealousy thing, Mon-El.
而是自恃高人一等的态度问题
It's the patronizing ego thing.
我告诉你我可以搞定小捣蛋 而你不听
I told you I could handle Mxy, and you didn't listen.
我向拉奥发誓 我以后会听的 卡拉
I swear to Rao, I will listen, Kara.
我会尊重你的 只求你给我一个机会
I will respect you, just please, just give me another chance...
真抱歉 我不能
I'm sorry. I can't.
我要嫁给捣蛋鬼
I'm marrying Mxyzptlk.
卡拉 不要
Kara, no.
我并没有爱上他
Look, I'm not in love with him,
但这是唯一阻止他伤害别人
but it's the only way to stop him from hurting other people,
阻止他杀死你的办法
and from killing you.
而且你知道吗 他说得很有道理
And you know what? He makes an excellent point.
他有无限的力量
He has limitless power
可以帮我维护正义
that he can use to help me fight for justice.
我们会是很棒的团队
We'll make a great team.
我还以为我们是团队呢
I thought we were going to do that.
咱俩太不一样了 蒙·艾尔
We're too different, Mon-El.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
卡拉 艾丽克斯在这里吗
Hey, Kara. Alex around?
我也在找她 她不在这
I was looking for her, too. She's not here.
我还希望能碰见她呢
I was hoping I could see her.
我要道个歉 我昨晚的行为很傻
I need to apologize. I acted like an idiot last night.
我知道你不乐意庆祝情人节
Look, I know Valentine's Day might not be happy for you,
但对艾丽克斯来说
but it means something to Alex
与恋人过个浪漫的节日很有意义
to spend a romantic holiday with someone she cares about.
也许你该考虑为她做些改变
Maybe you might want to consider making some changes for her.
我得走了
I gotta go.
卡拉 亲爱的
Kara, darling!
你在哪
Where are you?
吉时到了 卡拉
It's time! Kara!
你说中午 我可来了
You said noon and here I am!
-卡拉 -我听得到
- Kara! - I can hear you.
礼服在哪 花呢 烤乳猪呢
Where's the dress? The flowers? The pigs in blankets?
你看 是这样的 小捣蛋
See, that's the thing, Mxy.
我不会嫁给你
I'm not going to marry you.
-什么意思 -我让你
- What do you mean? - I brought
来孤独堡垒是怕你又变得暴♥力♥起来
you to the Fortress in case you got violent again.
因为我不想在和你坦白时让别人受伤
'Cause I didn't want anyone to get hurt when I broke the news.
咱俩是成不了的
It's not going to work between us.
不可能
Ever.
但你说了
But you said...
-你不爱我吗 -爱不是提条件
- You don't love me? - Love isn't making demands of someone,
或者强迫对方嫁给你
or forcing them to marry you.
爱是先忧对方之忧
Love is putting someone else's needs above your own.
你大老远带我来这里就是为了拒绝我吗
So you brought me all the way up here just to reject me?
我认为你得向你家人
I think you're going to have to
解释你为什么严重缺乏判断力
explain your catastrophic lack of judgment to your family.
那是什么 乔·艾尔叔叔
What's that, Uncle Jor-El?
如果你得控制住卡拉
If you have to hold Kara down
才能明白事理 成为我的新娘 你会这么做吗
till she sees reason and becomes my bride, you will?
我给了你整个世界 卡拉·佐·艾尔
I offered you the world, Kara Zor-El.
你想要的一切
Anything you wanted.
而你拒绝了这一切
And you reject it all?
我可以令你成为像我一样的神
I could have made you a god, like me.
我不想做神 小捣蛋 我只想让你离开地球
I don't want to be a god, Mxy. I just want you off of Earth.
我们结了婚 你才能对我指手画脚
You don't get to tell me what to do until after we're married!
对不起 乔·艾尔叔叔
Sorry, Uncle Jor-El.
你以为这是最糟糕的情况吗
You think this is the worst it can get?
我一个响指就能摧毁你的世界
One snap and I'll crack your world in half.
之后你会去哪儿 氪星人
Then where will you go, Krtonian?
我会飞跃星际追寻你 卡拉
I will hound you across the stars, Kara,
除非你承认你爱我
until you admit that you love me.
我受够了 捣蛋鬼
I'm done with this, Mxyzptlk.
我受够你了
And I'm done with you.
你想发疯
You wanna get nuts?
那就疯起来吧
Let's get nuts.
现在封锁孤独堡垒
Now sealing the Fortress of Solitude.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把原子反应釜设置为自毁模式
Setting the Atomic Cauldron to self-destruct.
原子什么
The Atomic what now?
堡垒有着地球上
The Fortress has one of
最强大的聚变炉之一
the most powerful fusion furnaces on Earth.
我在令太阳石核心超载
I'm overloading the Sunstones at its core.
好吧 卡拉 我们别太激动好吗
Okay, well, Kara. Let's not be too hasty, huh?
-或许我们应该 -原子反应釜聚变
- Maybe we should... - Atomic Cauldron fusion
增长了2000%
increased 2,000%.
当反应釜增强
When the Cauldron goes up,
它爆♥炸♥的威力相当于400兆吨♥炸♥药♥
it'll explode with the force of a 400-megaton bomb.
堡垒已经封锁
The Fortress is sealed so should
爆♥炸♥会被控制在内部 但里面的人就
contain the blast, but anyone inside it will...
-听起来太糟了 -你不能阻止我自杀
- This sounds bad. - You can't stop me from killing myself.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表