剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我会的
I will.
但不是今天
But not today.
你明白我说的吗 肖特特工
Do you understand me, Agent Schott?
你的行为违抗了命令
What you did was insubordination.
如果你再那样瞒着我什么事 你就...
If you ever keep a secret from me like that again, you are...
-死定了 -被炒了
- Dead? - Fired!
好的 很合理
Oh, yes! That's fair.
你很走运 无人伤亡
You're lucky no one died.
我能
Can I, um...
我能继续回去按按键盘什么的吗
Can I go back to pushing my buttons and things?
-去吧 -好的
- Go on. - Okay.
等一下 还有一件事
Wait a minute. One more thing.
你和奥尔森先生其实是很不错的搭档
You and Mr. Olsen are actually a pretty impressive team.
莽撞 但很不错
Reckless, but impressive.
回去工作
Get back to work.
她逍遥法外 很自♥由♥
So she's just out there. Free.
-像鸟儿一样 -你为什么放她走
- As a bird. - Why did you let her go?
电女郎本可以杀了我
Livewire could've killed me.
但是她没有
But she didn't.
她内心还有善良的一面
There's still some good in her.
如果她来找麻烦 她会倒霉的
And if she comes looking for trouble, she'll get it.
但也许她是来寻求帮助的
But maybe she'll come looking for help.
我失陪了
Excuse me.
她放了电女郎
So she let Livewire go.
说明今晚要在我家吃素食冰淇淋了
That means vegan ice cream at my place tonight.
我真不应该打那个赌
I never should've taken that bet.
好恶心
Gross!
现在怎么办
So, what now?
你说呢
You tell me.
我们可以回到以前那样
We could go back to the way things were.
超级朋友
Super friends.
我们还可以是一个团队
We could be a team again.
你的意思是当回你的后勤队
You mean we just back you up
但我们不能自己行动 对吧
but never get to do it ourselves, right?
起码没生命危险
You'll live.
可这不是我们想要的生活
But not the lives we want.
我不想再当个坐办公室的男人了
I don't want to be the guy at the office anymore.
我也不想只蹲在电脑前面
Yeah, I don't want to just be stuck behind a computer.
我们决定了
We're going to do this.
如果必要的话我们可以单飞
And we're going to do this alone if we have to.
但是我们想和你搭档
But we would love to work with you.
一直都想
Always.
你们俩是我心目中的英雄
You know, you two were heroes to me.
很久以前就是
Way before all of this.
我懂你们想帮助其他人
I know you want to help people,
但我不认可这种做法
but this is not the way to do it.
我不会阻止你们
I won't stop you.
但只要你们还在以身涉险
But as long as you are putting yourselves in danger,
我就不能支持
I can't support it.
那就到此为止吧
I guess that's it, then.
没错
I guess so.
感觉好些了吗
Feeling better?
好些了
Better.
进来
Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还要待多久
So, how long do I stay here?
艾丽克斯说还得观察几天
Alex says you need a few days of observation.
然后回监狱
Then back to my cell.
不
No.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
你的行为...
The things you did...
你已经还清了债
You've paid your debt.
我们都应该翻篇了
We both have a right to move on.
有件事我要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
我知道我是怎么回事了
I know what happened to me.
有人进行了精神攻击
There was a psychic attack.
我当时在保护我的思维 结果却被自己困住了
I was shielding my mind, but I got trapped inside myself.
谁在攻击你
Shielding from what?
我的族人
My people.
他们知道我在哪里
They know where I am.
他们要来了
They're coming.
没错 是你的家门
Yeah, that's your door.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come on in. - Thanks.
你还好吗
So, are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
只是你...
Just you, uh...
你是对的
You were right.
我记得亲吻过你
I remember kissing you.
你 想坐下吗
Do you... u202dDo you want to sit?
-我觉得... -好的
- I... I feel like... - Yeah, sure.
我们还是坐下吧 好主意
I think we're gonna sit. That's a good idea.
我记得
I remember.
那时我病重又孤单
I was sick and alone.
你离我那么近
And you were leaning over me.
你也肯定很伤心
And you must have been sad.
或是其他事 反正你的双眼湛蓝得难以置信
Or something because your eyes were insanely blue.
虽然平时也是蓝色
I mean, they always are.
但当时如彗星一般
But they were like comets.
我从未见过如此绝色
And I had never seen anyone so stunning,
所以我亲了你
and I kissed you,
感觉此生无憾
and it was okay that I was...
我就算熬不过那关
It was okay that I was going to die,
可是亲了你 也此生无憾
because I'd gotten to kiss you.
我...
I, um...
我在警局救了你
I saved you at the police station because...
是因为我在乎你
Because I care about you.
彗星
Comets.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El...
我来这儿不是要改变你的想法
I'm not here to change your mind.
我明白...你不在乎我
I get that... I get that you don't care about me.
我在乎你
I do care about you.
但不是我对你的那种在乎
But not in the same way.
那...
That's...
那没关系 没事的
That's good, that's fine.
真的
It's okay.
我们继续合作就好
You know, just keep working with me.
我对你坦诚此事 所以...
I've been honest about it, so let's just...
现在我们能别管了吗 放下吧
Now we can ignore it, right? We can let it go.
让这事过去
Let's put it behind us.
-好吗 -行
- Yeah? - Uh, yeah.
-当然 -只是继续搭档
- Yeah, of course. - Just keep being my partner.
当然
Of course.
谢谢你的坦诚
Thank you for being honest.
行 好的
Yeah, okay. Good.
聊得很愉快
Good talk.
明天见 搭档
I'll see you tomorrow, partner.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表