剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Now, I can stop them, but only with your help.
我想相信你
I wanna trust you,
但我必须确认你对我说的是实情
but I have to know that you're telling me the truth.
我还活着的唯一理由
The only reason I'm alive right now
是因为卡德摩斯相信我倒戈了
is because Cadmus believes I turned to their side.
我向他们证明忠诚的唯一方法
The only way I could prove my loyalty to them
就是背叛我自己的孩子们
was to betray my own children.
艾丽克斯 我永远和你在同一战线
Alex, I am on your side. Always.
卡德摩斯把他们关在牢房♥里
Cadmus has them penned up in cells
牢房♥被改造过 能杀死他们
that are rigged to kill them.
莉莉安只要按一下按钮就行
All Lillian has to do is press one button.
我自己解除不了
I can't disable it myself.
但在超查部武器库里有一个磁场干♥扰♥器♥
But in the DEO armory, there's a magnetic field disrupter.
它能关闭牢房♥的功能
It will shut down the cages.
你得弄一个给我
I need you to get that for me.
你跟我走
Come with me.
我们向荣恩解释一切 他会帮我们的
We'll explain everything to J'onn and he'll help us.
荣恩不是家人
J'onn is not family.
如果超查部逮捕了我
If the DEO apprehends me,
会把我当成敌人
they're gonna treat me as a hostile.
你不知道他们会对我做些什么
You don't know what they're gonna do to me.
艾丽克斯 我需要你快点决定
Alex, I need you to decide quickly.
你到底帮不帮我
Will you help me or not?
好 我帮你
Yes, I will help...
荣恩
J'onn.
-你来试探我 -我别无选择
- You were testing me? - I had no choice.
你是联邦特工 艾丽克斯
You are a federal agent, Alex,
你发过誓的
who took an oath.
我们面对的情况很危急
We're facing a crisis situation here,
成千上万条性命危在旦夕
thousands of lives are at stake.
我担心你的判断会受到情感干扰
I feared your judgment might be compromised.
遗憾的是 我是对的
Sadly, I was right.
荣恩 听我说
J'onn. Just listen...
我很遗憾 艾丽克斯
I'm sorry, Alex.
在进一步通知前 你被停职了
You are suspended from duty until further notice.
不 不行 荣恩
No. No, no, no. J'onn...
别这样
Don't do this.
卢瑟公♥司♥
出埃及记计划
Project Exodus.
就快准备好了
It's almost ready.
"超人当赋予地球意义
"The Overman shall be the meaning of the Earth.
当忠于地球
"Remain faithful to the Earth,
不要相信那些
"And do not believe those
向你兜售来世希望之人"
who speak to you of otherworldly hopes."
尼采
Nietzsche.
舍他其谁
Who better?
他诗中的"超人"是相信自己
His Superman was about we humans believing in ourselves
而非信奉诸神的人
instead of looking up to gods.
这次
This time,
我们唯一需要的超人就是你
you're the only Superman we need.
没事的
It's all right.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
玛吉 事情经过我都听说了
Hey, Maggie. I heard what happened.
荣恩不该那样对你
J'onn shouldn't have done that to you.
那是背叛 太不公平了
It was a betrayal. And it was unfair.
我需要你去向荣恩解释
And I need you to explain that to J'onn,
叫他让我重新负责这个事件
and just ask him to put me back on the case.
我
Well, I...
-我不同意他的做法 -当然
- I don't agree with his methods... - Yeah.
但我同意他的看法
But I do agree with his assessment.
我认为这次你不该插手
I think you should sit this one out.
什么
What?
艾丽克斯 你做的事我都听说了
Alex, I heard what happened.
你在审问犯人时失控了 你到底怎么了
You lost it while interrogating a suspect. What's going on?
那都不重要
That's not what matters.
重要的是我们的父亲
What matters is our father
他仍有善良的一面
and there's still good in him.
所以我需要你去说服荣恩
So, I just... I need you to convince J'onn,
因为当我们找到卡德摩斯时
'cause I have to be there
-我必须在场 -艾丽克斯
- when we find Cadmus... - Alex...
-我必须保护他 -艾丽克斯 听我说
- I have to protect him. - Alex, listen to me.
我不会让耶利米受伤的 我保证
I am not gonna let anything happen to Jeremiah. I promise.
但你的所有心思都在他身上
But you are putting all of your focus on him
而你本该专注于找到我们想找的外星人们
when you should be focusing on the aliens we are trying to find.
当我们找到他们的时候 你可能会判断失误
And when we find them, you risk making a bad call,
让他陷入危险 或者更糟 让你自己受伤
putting him in danger. Or worse, getting yourself hurt.
我得走了 抱歉
I have to go, I'm sorry.
我得想办法
I have to figure out
发表这篇文章 我晚点打给你
how to get this article run. I'll call you later.
我猜你也同意卡拉的看法
I assume you agree with Kara.
其实我不同意
Actually, I don't.
你想保护你♥爸♥ 你也需要这么做
You wanna protect your dad? That's what you need to do.
-那你会帮我吗 -赴汤蹈火
- Then you'll help me? - Ride or die.
我们从哪开始
Where do we start?
抱歉
Excuse me.
-莉娜 -她居然看到我很惊讶
- Lena! - She said with surprise in her voice, for some reason.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们本来要去看那家新发酵场
We were gonna go try that new fermentation place.
我完全忘了
I totally forgot.
很对不起 只是
I'm so sorry. There's just...
-发生了很多事 -没事的
- There's a lot going on. - It's okay.
不用解释 红茶菌可以等
You don't need to explain. Kombucha can wait.
-好 -还好吧
- Ah. Okay. - Is everything okay?
不好 史力柏不愿发表我写卡德摩斯的文章
No. Snapper refused to publish my... my article, uh, on Cadmus.
-他说我需要更多线索 -母亲又干了什么
- He says I need more sources. - What did Mother do now?
卡德摩斯偷了外星人注册表
Cadmus stole the alien registry.
他们在绑♥架♥注册表上的每个人
They're abducting everyone on the list.
我的文章是想警告他们每个人
My article was meant to warn everyone.
这么重要的事
Well, something that important,
如果史力柏不让你在凯特科发表
if Snapper won't let you publish it at CatCo,
也许你就做个公民记者
maybe be a citizen journalist.
发博客 发推特博取关注
Post a blog. Tweet the hell out of it.
想想发表在博客上 你可以立刻
Imagine how many people you could reach instantly,
联♥系♥到多少人
by just blogging about it.
也许你说得对
Yeah. Maybe you're right.
虽然史力柏会狠批我一顿
Although Snapper would crucify me.
还有
Hey, in the meantime, um,
也许你可以帮我做件事
maybe there's something you can help me with.
卢瑟公♥司♥有没有什么高科技
Does L-Corp have any technology
也许我们能用来寻找失踪的外星人
that we could use to find missing aliens?
我可以去看看
I can look into it.
或许我可以做一个更好的
Or maybe I can do one better.
莱克斯管理公♥司♥时 母亲还在董事会里
When Lex ran the company, Mother was on the Board.
也许她留下了一些东西
Maybe she left something behind,
面包屑般的痕迹
you know, trail of bread crumbs.
也许能成为你的第二线索
Could be your second source.
谢谢
Thank you.
这才叫朋友
What are friends for?
这次你要给我个机会
You gotta give me the benefit of the doubt this time.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
这是肯定的
This is a sure thing.
之后我会立刻还给你的
And I'll pay you back right after.
是吗
You will?
五十赌骑士赢
Yeah, yeah, 50 down on the Knights.
你不会后悔的
You won't be sorry.
妈的
Damn it.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
看到你有一个车尾灯坏了
Saw you had a broken taillight.
你很幸运 我有些特别的胶带能立刻修好
Lucky for you, I have some special tape to fix that right up.
毕竟今天是我的幸运日
It's my lucky day after all.
就在... 看到了吗
Oh, it's right... Yeah, see that?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表