剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
like Kara's.
我可不是吹牛 但是
I mean, not to brag, but, uh,
其实超女的战衣是我设计的
I actually designed Supergirl's costume.
那超女的名号♥
Huh. And... And these names... "Supergirl,"
是谁想出来的
who coins these names?
名字不是我想的 可惜了
Oh, yeah, that one's not me, sadly.
你...你可以帮我起一个
You... you... you can think of one for me.
等等 真的吗 你想让我帮你起吗
Wait, really? You'd let me do that?
还要帮我做件战衣
Yeah, and make me a costume.
我懂了
Okay...
我明白你在打什么算盘了
Uh-huh. Okay, I see what you're doing here.
抱歉 我吗 我有做什么吗
Sorry, me? Was I... Was I doing something?
我 我有...
"Oh, me, was I..."
有 你认为如果你引发我的虚荣心
Yes! You think that if you appeal to my vanity
让我帮你做战衣 起名号♥
and let me make your costume and name you,
然后我就会让你离开超查部
that I'm just going to let you out of the DEO.
我完全没这么想过
That hadn't even crossed my mind.
我们就偷偷溜出去一小会
Us just sneaking out for a little bit,
就两个新朋友
you know, just two new friends, right, running a...
实地测试一下
running a couple of field tests,
实践我们的梦想
living out our dreams,
绝不惹麻烦
not getting in trouble.
挺好的想法
Hmm. Not bad.
可恶 达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔
Damn you, Mon-El of Daxam.
我的意志太薄弱了
I'm so weak.
头儿 我有东西给你看
Hey, chief, I got something for you.
还记得纳市警局的外星人谋杀案吗
Remember the NCPD alien murder?
仅凭一名两星级警♥察♥的笔录可写不成新闻
A two-line police blotter item does not constitute a story.
但是和地下搏击俱乐部联♥系♥在一起就有看点了
It does when it's connected to an underground fight club.
我不说话就是默许了 快点说
My silence is your invitation. Talk fast.
客户名单上
Uh... Uh, the patron list is
全是纳欣诺市出名的狂赌者
full of prominent high rollers in National City.
好极了
Great.
你的线人是谁
Who's your source?
这点我得回头再告诉你
I'm gonna have to come back to you with that one.
你连个匿名线人都没有吗
You don't even have an anonymous source?
一个能私下给我们爆料的人都没有吗
Someone who can talk off the record?
不 还没有
No, uh, not yet.
但我向你保证 消息是真的
But I promise you, this is real.
在核实消息来源之前都不是真的
It's not real until you can verify your sources.
我们是新闻界 不是新闻网站
We're the fourth estate, not Reddit.
不不不
No, no, no!
不 你说过我们要测试你的超能力
No, you said that we were gonna test your powers.
会的 我们会的 喝完酒之后
Yeah, yeah, we will, we will. After this.
温 对于达克萨姆星人来说
Winn, for a Daxamite,
拒绝干杯可是极大的侮辱
it is the height of insult to refuse a toast.
我也不想这么没有修养
Well, I wouldn't want to be culturally insensitive.
就一杯
One drink.
喝喝喝
Drink! Drink! Drink!
喝光 喝光
Up! Up! Up!
右胳膊折了
Bending the right one.
-该走了 -我还没...
- Time to go. - I... I didn't...
-请进 -你骗了我
- Come on in. - You lied to me.
我知道你参加格斗 梅根
I know about the fights, M'gann.
我从来没骗过你 因为你从来没问过
I never lied to you. You neveasked.
少来这套
Don't give me that.
这才是你不想和我联结的真正原因
That's the real reason why you didn't want to take the bond.
因为这样我就知道你每晚都在做些什么了
Because then I'd know how you were spending your nights.
我每晚做些什么是我的私事
How I spend my nights is no one's business but my own.
-举办格斗赛的是什么人 -怎么了
- Who runs the fights? - Why?
这样我就能阻止他们
So I can stop them!
你不知道她有多厉害
You don't know who you'd be going up against.
她有很强大的后台
She has powerful friends.
我也有
So do I.
他们在利用你
They're using you.
像看斗兽一样看你死掐
Watching you fight like an animal.
不 我不是为了他们而战斗
No, I don't fight for them.
我是为我自己而战
I fight for myself.
这就是我们所处的现实
This is the reality that we live in.
这就是你创造出的世界
This is the world you've created.
所以你有什么好处 钱吗
So, what's in it for you? The money?
杀戮的快♥感♥吗
The thrill of the kill?
我从没在竞技场上杀过任何人
I have never killed anyone in the ring.
-你不明白 -那就解释给我听
- You don't understand. - Then make me understand!
我们的族人仅剩你我 没有其他人了
We're the last of our kind. There's no one else.
将我们失去的一切保存下来是我们的责任
It's our responsibility to preserve everything we've lost.
这就是你我的区别 我不想去回忆
That's the difference between us. I don't want to remember.
你仍想活在过去
You want to still be there.
你想一遍又一遍地重温 而我不想
You want to relive it, over and over. I don't!
我想忘记
I wanna forget.
我永远不会忘记我的妻女
I will never forget my wife and daughters.
她们已经死了
They're dead.
我们还活着
We're alive.
愿老天保佑你 梅根
God help you, M'gann.
你已经迷失了
You're lost.
她自称萝莉特
She calls herself Roulette.
她的本名是维罗妮卡·辛克莱尔
Her real name is Veronica Sinclair.
别再到这来了
Don't come back here.
我要让你关门大吉 辛克莱尔
I'm shutting you down, Sinclair.
不太可能
Unlikely.
你组织非法搏击赛
You're conducting illegal fights.
你违法了
You're breaking the law.
严格来讲 他们并不算人类
Technically, they're not people.
他们没有人♥权♥
They have no rights.
所以 我又怎么能算违法呢
So, how could I be breaking the law?
-你的看法太愤世嫉俗了 -怎么会
- Pretty cynical view. - Not at all.
对这些畸形怪物而言
To these freak shows,
我就是救世主
I'm a savior.
我提供了一个舞台 让他们感到特殊
I've given them a place to feel special,
找到荣耀
find glory,
还能赚点小钱
and earn a little cash, too.
你又给过他们什么
What have you ever given them?
打得他们眼眶乌青吗
Black eyes?
你所做的不过是把他们关起来
All you do is lock them up.
那些被你绑♥架♥去被迫参赛的人呢
And what about the ones you kidnap and force to fight?
他们有些人欠我钱
Some of them owe me money.
参赛不过是为了还债
Fighting's just a way of getting squared.
如果他们死在竞技场上呢
And if they die in the ring?
他们那样的要多少有多少
Plenty more where that came from.
你瞧 迈克尔·维克犯了个大错
You see, Michael Vick made a big mistake.
橄榄球明星 曾曝出斗狗丑闻
人们根本不在乎外星人的死活
People don't care about what happens to aliens.
但他们却很关心狗的安危
But they do care about dogs.
-你真变♥态♥ -而你太天真了
- You're sick. - And you're naive.
你无法改变人们的想法
You're not gonna change their hearts,
正如你无法改变那些娇生惯养的有钱人
any more than you're going to change the hearts
他们不惜花重金来看血溅竞技场
of the spoiled rich who pay good money to see blood spilled.
你可以查封搏击赛
You can shut down the matches.
但也只是暂时的
But only for a little while.
因为你无法阻止人们赌博
Because you can't stop gambling.
你也无法阻止那些不惜一切
And you can't stop beings from doing
只为生存下去的生物们
anything it takes to survive.
关于我你需要了解的是
Thing you'll learn about me,
我只下必赢的赌注
I only play safe bets.
而跟你赌
And you,
小姑娘
little girl,
我赢定了
are as safe as they come.
我真该用热视线
I should've heat vision'd
把那个破香槟酒杯从她手里射飞
that stupid champagne glass out of her hand.
你认为她是对的吗
Do you think she's right?
你认为她为外星人提供的是唯一出路吗
Do you think she has the only thing to offer to aliens?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表