剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people I'm a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
你是宫廷侍卫吗
You were a palace guard?
为达克萨姆星伟大的皇室效力
For the great royal family of Daxam.
他们坏透了 他们的儿子就更坏了
They were the worst and their son, the worst of the worst.
我向达克萨姆星发送的信♥号♥♥有收到回音吗
Any chance there was a response from that signal I sent to Daxam?
抱歉 没有回音
I'm sorry, but no.
陛下 我们抵达目的地了
Your Highnesses. We've reached our coordinates.
终于
Finally.
我们到了
We've arrived.
都看到第六季了 凛冬还没来
We're six seasons in and winter still hasn't come!
自从你被凯特科炒鱿鱼后
You know, since you got fired from CatCo,
你的事情就在以指数递减
your queue has gone down exponentially.
对 我在全身心享受失业却快乐的日子
Yes, well, I am fully embracing my funemployment.
失业却快乐着
Funemployment.
接着看什么
What's next?
看那个如何
Oh, how about, uh...
就那种电影 里面每个人都会
How about one of those movies where everybody just...
莫名其妙突然开始唱歌♥
breaks into song out of nowhere?
你是说音乐剧吗
You mean a musical?
没错 没错
Yes! Yes.
你认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
认真得不得了
Dead serious.
朋友 你释放了洪水猛兽
You are opening the floodgates my friend.
我们得看《甜姐儿》
We have to watch Funny Face!
弗雷德·阿斯泰尔和奥黛丽·赫本
It's Fred Astaire, Audrey Hepburn,
他们都可爱极了
being adorable.
史上最浪漫的电影
The most romantic movie ever!
怎么了
What?
你这样子 这笑
That face. That smile.
我只是很开心
I'm just happy.
-是吗 -是啊 就像
- Yeah? - Yeah, like that...
迷妹心里小鹿乱撞一样开心
dopey grin, butterflies in my stomach happy.
是不是太肉麻了
Is that cheesy?
像打鸡血的浪漫喜剧那种肉麻
It's like, it's like a rom-com on steroids cheesy.
但你开心 我就开心
But I'm happy you're happy.
那是什么
What's the...
抓捕他的人们
To his captors...
我们要求你们交出达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔
We demand you turn over Mon-El of Daxam.
我们知道他栖身何处
We know where he is harbored.
若黎明前未交出他
If you do not relinquish him by dawn,
我们会使用武力
we will take him with force.
信♥号♥♥传来时
When the transmission came through,
一艘不明飞船进入了低层大气
an unknown spacecraft entered the lower atmosphere
就在纳欣诺市的上方
right above National City.
一群太空入侵者要达克萨姆星的守卫做什么
What do a bunch of space invaders want with a guard from Daxam?
这东西你有几分眼熟吗
Does any of this look familiar to you?
我从没看过这样的巡航舰
I've never seen a cruiser like that in my life.
我们在查这艘飞船的来历
We're searching for the origin of the ship
看能不能找到什么迹象
to see if that gives us any indication
能表明这些新朋友是谁
as to who our new friends may be,
但到目前为止没有收获 肖特特工
but so far, no match. Agent Schott!
他到底去哪儿了
Where the hell is he?
我们终于到了
And there we are.
我们到了
We're here.
我们是到了
Oh, we're here.
我们在纳欣诺市美术馆的侧门
We are at the National City Art Gallery side entrance.
你知道人们一般会从正门进去
Wow, you know that people generally go in the front door,
进去的时候 也一般在白天
and when they do, it's kinda during the day.
所以我们早上再来吧
So, let's come back in the morning!
但明早他们不会让我们做我想做的事
But they won't let us do what I want to do tomorrow morning.
你要做什么
What are you...
妹子 你简直是女版绿巨人
Woman, you are a she-hulk.
你的冒险精神去哪儿了
Where's your sense of adventure?
温 我不会强迫你做你不想做的事
Okay, Winn, I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't wanna do.
如果你不想进去
So if you don't want to break in
不想在美术馆里欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥ 那么
and have divine museum sex, then...
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
这有点复杂 我可能需要一会儿
Oh, wow, this is a little complicated so it just might take me...
好了
Okay.
时间不多了
The clock is ticking.
我觉得是时候给这些菜鸟们
Well, I think it's time we give the noobs
来个超女式的欢迎仪式了
the old Supergirl welcome.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不行
No way.
卡拉 你
Kara, you were...
我们只知道这些人的目标是你
All we know about these people is that they want you,
所以谁去都可以 就是你不能去
so you should be the last person to go.
好吧 那你小心点
That... Okay. Well then, be careful.
我总是很小心
Always am.
这我不敢苟同
Respectfully disagree.
好了 超女 我们面对的是什么东西
All right, Supergirl, what are we working with?
飞船看起来受到过攻击
Looks like it's taken a few bumps and bruises.
我准备接近了
I'm going to approach.
收到 小心行事
Copy that. Proceed with caution.
知道这东西的正门在哪儿吗
Any idea where the front door is on this thing?
我想那一定不是友好的炮火
I'm assuming that wasn't friendly fire.
超女 小心
Supergirl, watch out!
荣恩 她在快速下坠
J'onn, she's losing altitude.
我被困住了
I'm trapped!
我上去帮她
I'm going up there.
-我也去 -不 等等 我自己能行
- Right behind you. - No, no. Wait! Wait, I can do it.
给点力
Come on!
武器: 锁定目标
停 停
Stop! Stop!
住手
Stand down!
我是达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔
This is Mon-El of Daxam.
入侵者们 我将交出自己
To the invaders, I will relinquish myself.
蒙·艾尔 你要干什么
Mon-El, what are you doing?
我要上去
I'm going up there.
不行 他们刚才想要杀我
No, no. They literally just tried to kill me.
你怎么知道他们不会一见面就灭了你呢
How do you know they won't shoot you on sight?
我也拿不准 但他们点名要我
I don't, okay, but they want me.
我意已决
This is my decision.
我们捕捉到了一束传送电波的归航信♥号♥♥
Hey, we picked up a honing signal on a teleportation beam.
那架飞船正在锁定我们的坐标
The ship is locking onto our coordinates now.
你需要的话 我们会准备好后援
We'll have back up ready if you need us.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
卡拉
Kara!
你跟来干什么
Why did you follow me?
我不想让你一个人上来
I didn't want you to come up here by yourself.
没准我就想一个人上来呢
Well, maybe I wanted to come up here by myself.
你为何想把自己传送到一架陌生的飞船上呢
Why would you want to beam yourself up to an unknown spacecraft?
因为某些事情
'Cause, stuff...
不 蒙·艾尔
Oh, no. Mon-El...
他们在跪拜咱们吗
Are they bowing to us?
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El?
母后
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表