剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
-可不是嘛 -他很会喝酒
- Of course he did. - He knows how to drink drinks.
可不是嘛
Of course he does.
-说工作吧 -好的
- Come on, let's move it along. - Yeah, okay.
挪威的索拉北极研究站
Thorul Arctic Research Station in Norway...
拜托 拜托
Please! Please!
那不是人类
It's not human!
求救信♥号♥♥发出后
So, after the SOS went out,
没人能联♥系♥上他们
nobody has been able to get in touch with them.
在超查部调查前
The government put the whole place
政♥府♥完全隔离了这个地方
under quarantine until the DEO could investigate.
好吧 我和超女飞过去
All right. Supergirl and I will fly up there.
我和艾丽克斯坐飞机去 出发
Alex and I will take the jet. Let's go.
索拉北极站
你见过类似的东西吗
Have you ever seen anything like it?
-没有 -感觉有东西吸干了他
- No. u202d- It's like something sucked him dry.
-是谁 -快出来
- Who's there? - Come on out!
冷
Cold...
冷 好冷
Cold... Cold.
他休克了
He's gone into shock.
我们得送他去超查部
We got to get him back to the DEO.
他们都死了吧
They're all dead, aren't they?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你过去24小时经历了太多
You've been through a lot in the last 24 hours.
我想将你留部查看
I would like to keep you for observation.
全球变暖仍在继续
Global warming isn't taking a break.
地球正在衰亡
Our planet is being destroyed.
不怪入侵者或敌人 怪我们自己
And not by any invader or army. By us.
我们任意消耗地球
Just taking it for granted.
我的同事为阻止气候变化付出了生命
My colleagues gave their lives to stop climate change.
我幸存了
I'm still here.
我得继续他们的事业
I have to carry on in their name.
我们可能得问你些问题
We may need to ask you further questions.
你们可以来纳欣诺市大学找我
You can find me at National City University.
行
All right.
好吧
Okay.
我滑倒了
I slipped.
有进步 再来
Better. Again.
好吧
Yep, okay.
进步不大 再来
Less better. Again.
来
Come on.
-太难了吗 -不 我没事
- Too hard? - No, I'm fine.
再来
Again.
好吧
Okay...
这是报复我把你灌醉了吗
Is this because I got you drunk?
不许再提那件事
Let's never discuss that again.
你要休息一下吗
You need a break?
好吧 就当你认输了
Okay, I accept your surrender.
这可不是开玩笑
Ha, ha. This is serious.
你得学会保护自己
You have to learn how to defend yourself.
你准备多久打我一次
How often are you planning on attacking me?
我在训练你 如果有一天
I'm training you. So that, one day,
你想通了 你能有所作为
if you are so inclined, you can make a difference.
-如果我不是你这种人呢 -你当然是
- And what if that's not me? - Sure it is.
卡拉 我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Kara, hey... Can I talk to you? Alone?
怎么回事 出问题了吗
So, what's going on? Is something wrong?
不 不 我...
No, no. I, um...
只是...
Just, uh...
我想跟你谈些事情
I wanted to talk to you about something.
我的事情
Something about me.
艾丽克斯 你可以对我无话不谈
Alex, whatever it is, you can tell me.
是玛吉的事
It's about Maggie.
你的警♥察♥朋友
Your cop friend.
我和她合作过几个案子
She and I started working on a couple of cases together.
我们私下一起玩过几次
And, you know, we started hanging out after work.
然后...我就开始...
And you know, I... I started, um...
总想着她
Thinking about her.
这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
意思是...
I mean... Um...
我逐渐...
I started to...
加深了对她的...
Develop feelings...
感情
For her.
什么感情
Feelings? Like...
就是...那种感情
Yeah, those... Those feelings.
玛吉觉得我应该...
So, Maggie thought that I should...
告诉你 所以我说了 我刚刚说了
Tell you. And so I did. I just... I just did.
所以她是同性恋吗
So... So, she's gay?
-没错 -你想说你也是同性恋吗
- Yeah. u202d- And, are you saying, you're gay too?
我不确定
I don't know.
我只想把这一切弄明白
I'm just trying to make sense of it all.
这很复杂
It's so complicated.
艾丽克斯 感觉你这是在出柜
Alex, it kind of sounds like you're coming out to me.
你以前有过这种感觉吗
Have you u202dfelt like this before?
没有
Not like this.
你和女生在一起过吗
Have you ever been with a girl?
从来没有
No. Never.
现在不一样了吗
Okay, what's different?
我知道你最近没怎么约会
I know you haven't been dating much lately...
这并非因为我没找到对的男人
This isn't because I haven't found the right guy.
我没这么说 我只是...
I never said it was. I'm just...
我只是想弄明白
I'm just trying to understand, okay?
我整晚睡不着
You know, I'm up all night,
一直在思考这件事
just thinking about it.
说句实话 我发现...
And if I'm being honest, you know, I realize that...
我以前可能也有过这种想法
Maybe I've had thoughts like this before.
你还记得我高中最好的朋友吗
Do you remember my best friend in high school?
-维姬·多纳休 -是 我记得维姬
- Vicki Donahue? - Yeah, I remember Vicki.
你们俩绝交得可真狠
You guys had a really bad falling out, right?
我以前很喜欢在她家过夜
I used to love sleeping over at her house.
睡她房♥里
In her room...
睡她床上
In her bed.
我那时就有所察觉
And I think, uh... I think I felt something then,
我很害怕
and it scared me.
因为紧接着
You know, because... Because next thing I knew,
我就为一点小事和她争执
I'm fighting with her over something so stupid.
然后我们...
And we just...
我们就疏远了
We just drifted apart.
我...
I...
我把那段记忆藏在内心深处
I shoved that memory down so deep inside, that...
当作没发生过
It's like it never happened.
我现在重拾了那段记忆
I'm remembering stuff like that now.
所以你和玛吉
So, are you and Maggie like, um...
-你觉得她喜不喜欢你 -我不知道
- I mean, do you know if she likes you... - I don't know. I...
-我不想再谈这件事了 -艾丽克斯
- I don't really want to talk about it anymore. - Alex.
这生物好像吸收了我的红细胞
The organism seems to be absorbing my red blood cells,
重新编码我的基因
rewriting my DNA into something new.
我们不再是两个物种
We're not two distinct beings any longer.
我们合二为一
We've become one.
获得了一加一大于二的力量
One greater than the sum of its parts.
琼斯 你应该在家休息
Jones! You should be at home, resting.
你经历了那么多
After what you have been through.
我的经历绝无仅有
What I've been through is extraordinary.
这份经历给予了我继续工作的动力
It has energized me to continue my work with a new fervor.
世界不会一夜之间毁灭
The world's not going to end overnight.
今天不会 但就快了
Not today. But one day soon.
我是对的 世界正在剧变
I'm right about this. The world is changing,
越变越差
and not for the better.
也许你该多休息几天 琼斯博士
Perhaps you better take more than a day off, Dr. Jones.
你对气象灾害的过度痴迷
Your erroneous obsession with climate catastrophes
最好去其他机构里继续了
might be better indulged at a different institution.
-你要解雇我吗 -这不是我第一次找到理由了
- You're firing me? - It's not the first time I've had cause.
不
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表