剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
对 超查部在逮捕你的独眼龙新朋友时
Yep. When the DEO was intaking your new monocular best friend,
他们发现了这个
they found this.
那是我诶
Hey, that's me.
这是什么
What is it?
这是一款行星间通讯设备
It's an interplanetary messaging device.
它能连接某种外星人黑暗网络
It accesses some kind of alien darknet
满足你各种隐蔽的太空通讯需求
for all your shady space needs.
这里面有讯息吗
Is there a message?
姓名 超女
Name. Supergirl.
氪星最后的女儿
The last daughter of Krypton.
位置 行星地球 美国 纳欣诺市
Location. National City, USA, Planet Earth.
三百石英克朗取她项上人头
Three hundred quartz crowns upon proof of death.
有人悬赏刺杀你
Someone put a bounty on your head.
三百石英克朗是多少钱
How much is three hundred quartz crowns?
一大笔 足以买♥♥下一颗行星
A lot. Like enough to buy a planet.
你指的是那种黄金地段的行星
Oh. Like, we're talking like, a planet in a good neighborhood?
-还是潮人混迹的新兴行星 -是的
- Or like, a hipster, up-and-coming kind of vibe? - Exactly.
面对这么高额的赏金 全宇宙手头紧的杀手
For that kind of bounty, every low-life killer in the universe
都会前来一试身手
will be headed this way to take their shot.
没关系 我会把他们逐个击破
Oh, that's fine. I'll just take them out. One by one.
不行 等等
No, no, no. Wait. Okay.
不是我怀疑你的能力
Not that I doubt you, okay?
但是跟星际赏金猎人♥大♥打出手
But a series of battles with interstellar bounty hunters
似乎会威胁到公共安全吧
doesn't seem like a good way to ensure public safety.
艾丽克斯说得对
Alex is right.
你最好先避避风头
I want you staying out of sight
等我们查出悬赏者的身份再说
until we can figure out who is behind this.
等等 你想让我躲起来
Wait a second. You want me to hide?
有时候 躲避是一种战略需要
Sometimes hiding is a strategic necessity.
既然你问了
And since you asked,
我也觉得你应该躲起来
I too think that you should hide.
因为我刚刚失去过你 我可不想重蹈覆辙
'Cause I just lost you. Don't really feel like losing you again.
那样会不太...可口
'Cause that would not be... Palatable.
你用了烹饪词汇
Hey, that's a very culinary way to put it.
我在学做饭
I cook now.
我不要躲起来 本人可是钢铁女侠
I'm not going to hide. I'm the Girl of Steel.
我坚不可摧 我不会为了任何人做缩头乌龟
I don't bend. I don't break. I don't stand down for anyone.
我知道要是你决定挺身而出 我们谁都拦不住
I know none of us can stop you if you choose to go out there,
但是拜托 我们关心你的安危
but please, as the people who care about you,
请给我们一天时间来查清此事
give us a day to try and get ahead of this thing.
好吧
Fine.
行 我就藏个24小时
Okay. I'll lay low for 24 hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
肖特特工
Agent Schott,
看看你能否想办法找到更多类似的设备
see if you can find a way to locate some more of those things.
或许我们可以在赏金猎人袭击前阻止他们
Maybe we can stop those bounty hunters before they strike.
丹弗斯特工 搜索数据库
Agent Danvers, run a database search
看是否有其他物种使用这个网络
for other species who might be using this network.
没问题 我本来有约 但我可以取消
Absolutely. Well, I had plans but I will cancel.
不 别为了搜索数据库就取消约会啊
No. No. Don't cancel your plans just to search databases.
那样太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
数据库可不会自行搜索
Uh, these databases won't search themselves.
其实可以 我只要写个程序就行
Actually they will, I just got to write a program for it.
我又给自己揽活了哈 好吧
And I just signed up for more work, didn't I? Okay.
咱们走
Let's get out of here.
-蒙·艾尔 -在
- Mon-El? - Yeah.
看好她
Keep an eye on her.
我会的
I will.
有件事我要先去办一下
There's just something I have to do first.
在这个星球上他们就是这么取悦王室的
So this is how they entertain royalty on this planet.
母后 父王
Mother, Father.
我们收到你的信息很高兴
We were glad when we received your message.
蒙·艾尔 给我来一品脱啤酒
Hey, Mon-El, can I grab a pint?
我现在不上班 你可以找朗达点单
I'm not working. You can check with Rhonda though.
你在这里工作 当服务生
You work here? As a servant?
我是个调酒师
I'm a mixologist.
这是一份艺术性工作
It is an artistic profession
职责是为顾客调制酒精饮料
in the medium of preparing alcoholic beverages.
这份工作很光荣
And it is very honorable.
我觉得这个小破屋里根本没有干正经事的人
I don't believe anyone in this hovel does anything important.
真好
That's lovely.
听着 我不愿意去相信
Look, so, I don't wanna believe it,
但我知道是你们干的
but I know it was you.
什么是我们干的
You know what was us?
你们悬赏刺杀卡拉
You placed the bounty on Kara's life.
你们真以为把她杀了之后
Did you really think that if you had her killed
我就会回心转意 跟你们回家吗
that I was just going to change my mind and come back with you?
你在地球上怎么变得这么富有想象力了
You've become quite imaginative in your time here.
是吗
Is that so?
还有谁想要她死 而且能拿出三百石英克朗
Who else wants her dead and has 300 quartz crowns?
难道她树敌还少吗
Does she seem like a person who has any shortage of enemies?
我向你保证 我们与此事无关
I can assure you we have nothing to do with this.
既然不是你们 那你们为什么还留在地球
Okay, so, if it's not you, why are you still on Earth?
因为我们希望你能醒悟
Because we're hoping you'll come to your senses.
你知道我们找了你多久吗
Do you know how long we've been searching for you?
好多年 我们向诸神祈祷
Years. Spent praying to the gods
给我们一丝丝你还活着的线索
for the faintest hint of your survival.
我们以为没希望了
We thought we were lost.
我们会是最后一代达克萨姆人
That we would be the last generation of Daxamites.
要不是因为你母亲够坚强
But for your mother's strength,
我们原本会被绝望吞噬
despair would have overwhelmed us.
在你小时候
When you were a child,
每次我要离开房♥间的时候
you used to grab my leg with both arms
你都会用双臂抱住我的腿
every time I tried to leave the room.
你就像一块细长的小磁铁似的
I would have to peel you off of me
我不得不把你的胳膊掰开
like some gangly little magnet.
这令我伤心不已
And it broke my heart.
在我们收到你的信标之前
Until we heard your beacon,
我以为我们永远失去你了
I thought we'd lost you forever.
而现在
And now...
我宁死也不会把你一个人留在地球上
I would rather die than leave Earth without you.
你要相信 我们只是希望你能回家
You have to trust that all we want is for you to come home.
我们不想伤害你朋友
We wish no harm on your friend.
记住 我们是你的父母
Remember, we're your parents.
你有求 我们必应
When you call, we come.
哪怕是在不适宜我们的地球上
Even to places that disagree with us.
也许她找不到停车位
Maybe she's having trouble parking.
她讨厌停车 总是找服务员帮她停
She hates parking, she always valets.
要不你发短♥信♥给她问问
Do you want to try texting her?
她已经迟到四十五分钟了
It's been 45 minutes.
她不来肯定是有原因的
I'm sure there's a good reason she's not here.
没关系 艾丽克斯
It's okay, Alex.
不 这...
No, it's...
我感觉对不住你
Look, I feel bad.
我知道我逼你约她出来这事很尴尬
I can see it was an awkward thing that I pushed you into and now...
不 你想让我做个了结 这很贴心
No. It was thoughtful of you to try to get me closure.
艾米丽她...
Emily's just...
怎么了
What?
我们分手的时候
Well, when we broke up,
她说了伤我很深的话
she said some things that cut me pretty deep.
我们在一起五年
And we were together for five years,
那是我谈过最久的一场恋爱
it was the longest relationship I've ever had.
所以当她说我不配得到幸福的时候
So, when she said that I didn't deserve to be happy,
我觉得她很了解我 也许她说得对
I figured she really knew me. And maybe she was right.
不 她说得不对 而且这话太伤人了
No, it wasn't, and that was a terrible thing to say.
现在已经无所谓了 毕竟都过去好久了
It doesn't matter anymore, it was a long time ago.
有所谓
It does matter.
咱们走吧
Can we just get out of here?
好
Of course.
买♥♥单
Check, please.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表