剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
No.
不 我们不能接受
No, we don't accept that.
"我们"
"We"?
你还有谁
You and who else?
我们
We.
我分♥析♥了死在索拉的科学家们的电脑
So, I analyzed the laptops of the dead scientists up at Thorul.
我在贝利博士的电脑上
I found some kind of video
发现了一段尸检视频
of an autopsy on a Dr. Bailey's computer.
你看
Here we go.
什么鬼东西可以在冰里存活五千多年
What the hell survives 5,000 years in ice?
你是说 除了疾病之外吗
You mean, besides a disease?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-拜托 -琼斯博士
- Please! - Dr. Jones...
-那不是人类 -他被感染了
- It's not human! - He's infected.
天啊
Oh, God!
-琼斯博士 -艾丽克斯
- Dr. Jones? - Alex...
就像是我们在北极找到的另一具尸体
It's just like the other bodies we found up in the Arctic.
我想我们知道为什么只有鲁迪·琼斯幸存了
I guess we know why Rudy Jones was the only survivor.
-他把他们都杀了 -你们无法阻止我们
- He killed them all... - You can't stop us.
你们无法阻止我们正在经历的转变
You can't stop what we're changing into.
这个星球正在被人类毁灭
This planet is being destroyed by the human race,
他们活着只为吸取地球的生命力
which lives only to suck the life from it.
就像是寄生虫 只有我们能拯救星球
Like parasites. Only we can save it.
抱歉伙计 拯救世界是我的工作
Sorry, pal. Saving the world's my job.
如此强大 我们喜欢
Such power... We like it.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
冰下的东西进入了琼斯博士的身体里
Whatever was under the ice is inside Dr. Jones.
但是却没杀死他 它需要利用他进食
But it's not killing him. It needs him to feed.
我找出了是哪种外星人
And I figured out which alien!
寄生异形生物
Parasitus alienus,
如果根据歪心狼分类系统来说的话
if we're going by the Wile E. Coyote classification system.
是一种外星寄生虫 伙计们
It's an alien parasite, guys. Come on.
大概来自安贡系统
It's probably from the Angon system.
很有可能是在冰河时代的时候被困在了这里
Most likely got stuck here during the ice age.
所以 它找到宿主
So, it finds a host,
吸取所有与宿主接触的能量
feeds whatever energy the host comes into contact with,
把他们变成我们找到的那些外壳
turning them into those husks we found.
那不仅仅是食物
It's more than just food.
他一触碰到我 就变得更强大了
The second he touched me, he got more powerful.
他吸收的越多 就会越危险
The more he absorbs, the more dangerous he is.
卡拉 你还好吗
Kara, you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
肖特特工 开始寻找
Agent Schott, start looking into
琼斯博士的其他潜在目标
the other victims Dr. Jones' might be targeting.
超女 回家休息休息
Supergirl, go home and rest.
你需要气力进行下一场战斗
You'll need your strength for the next fight.
-我想要帮忙 -詹姆斯 交给我们吧
- I want to help. - James, we got this.
我应该和你一起走 确保你没事
I should come with you. Just to make sure you're okay.
不不 我没事 别担心
No, no. I'm okay. Don't worry.
你是怎么知道发生了什么事的
How did you even hear about what happened?
你知道 记者们都有自己的匿名线人
Oh, you know, reporters, they have their anonymous sources.
我来带你出去吧
You know, I'm going to show you out,
新闻摄影师 詹姆斯·奥尔森
photojournalist James Olsen.
天啊
God...
怎么 你是失去理智了吗
So, what, are you out of your mind?
-还是什么... -我还想说你呢
- Like, what's... - Are you?
卡拉差点死了 温
Kara almost died, Winn!
你以为我不明白吗
You think that I don't know that?
我... 出去
I... Get out of here.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我知道不是只有我能关心卡拉
I know I don't hold the copyright on caring for Kara.
但我们没时间了 我现在就需要战衣
But we're out of time, man. I need that suit now.
等它准备好的时候 我会告诉你的
When it's ready, I'll will let you know.
不行 就现在 温
No. Now, Winn!
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
不不 我可不听从你的号♥令
No, no. I'm not taking orders from you.
老兄 我不是你的助理
Dude, I'm not your assistant.
-我不是技术员 -我知道
- I'm not the IT guy. - I know.
-我是个懂行的人 -我知道
- I'm the guy who knows what he's talking about. - I know.
事实上 我会是你遇到过
In fact, I am better at this kind of stuff
在这方面最在行的人
than anyone else you will ever meet!
在我搞定它的花哨功能之前
Until I finish making it all fancy,
它不过就是件华丽的万圣节服装
it's just going to be a glorified Halloween costume.
所以当我告诉你衣服没准备好的时候
So, when I tell you the suit is not ready,
那意味着 如果你现在穿出去 你就会死
that means, if you go out there right now, you're going to die!
你一定会死
You will die.
然后呢 你谁的忙也帮不上了
And then what? You're not going to be helping anyone.
好吧
Okay.
-詹姆斯 -好吧
- James... - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我说了 我没事
I said, I was fine.
你不需要来查我的岗
You didn't need to check on me.
我不是来查你的岗
I'm not checking on you.
在我跟你出柜之后 你就一直很奇怪
You've been weird ever since I told you.
我不是故意的
I don't mean to be.
卡拉 我看得出你伤心的样子
Kara, I know when you're sad.
也看得出你失望的样子
Or when you're disappointed.
你对我失望的话 我不知道要怎么办
I don't know what I would do if you were disappointed in me.
我永远不会对你失望
I would never be disappointed in you,
但你说了你不想再谈论那事了
but you said you didn't want to talk about it anymore.
如果你介意的话 我当然想谈谈了
Well, I do if you're not okay with it.
我完全不介意
I am so okay with it.
坐下来
Sit down.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
来和我聊一聊
Come and talk with me.
我...
I...
我想我欠你一个道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
为了什么
For what?
我没能营造一种环境
For not creating an environment
让你感觉可以和我谈这件事
where you felt like you could talk about this with me.
我们一起长大的这些年
All those years we spent together growing up,
在无数个夜晚里聊天分享
the endless nights talking and sharing...
现在我意识到那时我们都在说我和我的秘密
Now I realize that they were all about me and my secret.
从来都没聊过你的心事 这都是我的错
There's never been room for you, and that's my fault.
所以我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
-你什么都没做错 -我知道
- You didn't do anything wrong. - And I know...
我知道这事完全不一样
I know that this is not the same at all,
但我知道那是种什么感觉
but I do know how it feels
要关闭你自己的一部分
to keep a part of yourself shut off,
把它埋在心里
to keep it inside.
而我知道那会让人感到多么孤单
And I know how lonely that can make you feel.
但是艾丽克斯 你不孤单
But Alex, you are not alone.
-我没有你不行 -你不必如此
- I can't do this without you. - No, you don't have to.
那玛吉呢 她是个什么样的人
So what about Maggie? What's she like?
我 我就是非常喜欢她
I... Um... I just like her so much.
她非常...
You know she's so...
她聪明 她还很坚强 她简直...
She's smart, and she's tough, and she's just...
美极了
Beautiful.
-她非常漂亮 -你也是
- She's so beautiful. - So are you.
超查部报告有一名外星人
Uh... DEO's reporting an alien
在城中小巷攻击平民
attacking civilians in an alleyway downtown.
我去对付外星人 你去找女孩
I'll go get the alien. You get the girl.
住手
Hold it!
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El?
好吧 在你说什么之前
Ah, okay, before you say anything,
你应该知道这位先生...
you should know that this gentleman here...
站起来 布莱恩
Stand up, Brian.
你好
Hi, there.
布莱恩有欠债不还的坏习惯
Brian here has a bad habit of not paying back his debts promptly.
-是的 -然后他的债主想要付钱给我
- I do. - And, if his bookie wants to pay me
帮他改进他的习惯
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表