剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You're serious?
等一下 等等
Wait. So, hold on...
你去了另一颗星球却没带我
You went to another planet without me?
-不行 -在银河系里能行
- No way. - Milky Way.
我想说 我的朋友
See, here's the thing, my friend.
守护者 他守护着地球
Guardian, he protects the Earth,
而肖特特工
but Agent Schott?
他守护所有星球
He protects the stars.
道上见 詹姆斯
I'll see you on the street, James.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
差点就不来了
I almost didn't.
我只是觉得...
I just... I don't...
我觉得你还没准备好
I don't think you're ready for this.
不不不 我准备好了
No. No, no, no, I am.
真的 我只是...
I am. Hey, I just...
我只是有点发狂了
I just went kind of went crazy and...
我...
I just...
我觉得宇宙总能
I feel like the universe
把我从幸福的顶端狠狠拽下来
is just magically smacking me down from being happy.
就这样吗
That's it?
你得给我更多解释
You gotta give me more than that.
我总感觉自己肩负重任
I have always felt so responsible.
重得我透不过气来
Like, u202dweight of the world responsible.
我父母也总是寄希望于我
And my parents always relied on me
能保护好我的妹妹
to watch over my sister,
我为数不多
so the few times
做的为自己而活的事
that I've ever did anything for myself,
都没有好结果
it ended badly.
然后超女失踪了
And then Supergirl went missing
我就情绪失控了
and I just, I blew a gasket and...
因为超女是你的妹妹
Because Supergirl's your sister.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
别掩饰了
Come on.
我了解你
Look, I know you.
能让你那么心烦意乱的只有卡拉
The only person you get that torn up over is Kara.
还有 她戴的眼镜其实没用
Plus, the glasses don't help.
我也经常这么说 挺好笑的
I always said that too. It's kind of ridiculous.
很高兴你知道了真♥相♥
I'm... I'm glad that you know.
因为我不想再有任何秘密
Because I don't, I don't want there to be any secrets.
总会有坏事发生
Bad stuff happens.
我们这个行业更是不可避免
In our line of work, it happens all the time.
我怎么知道下次你不会逃避我
How do I know you're not gonna run next time it does?
我不会了
I won't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只想幸福地
I just wanna be happy
和你在一起
with you.
给你一次机会 艾丽克斯
You get one, Alex.
明白
Understood.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好啊 -苏打水
- Hi. - Club soda?
-看到了 谢谢 -我发现了
- I see, thank you. - I found it.
你看起来挺安逸舒服的嘛
You look cozy and comfortable.
确实如此
Well, I am.
你还觉得不好不坏吗
So you still feeling betwixt and between?
-不 我感觉棒极了 -那就好
- No, no, I feel amazing. - Good, good.
你过来有什么事
So what brings you by?
就是购购物
Oh, you know, some shopping...
晚上散散步
A little evening stroll.
不 我...
No, I, um...
盖好了
There we are.
我错了
I was wrong.
我来就是想说...
That's what I wanted to...
什么错了
About?
因为"你错了"的清单
Because the list of things you were wrong about is,
-还挺长的 -是啊
- is, it's long. - Yes, long list.
我...
Um, I...
关于做超级英雄的事
About getting involved.
我看到你和那些人在一起...
And then I saw you with those people and...
达克萨姆星上没什么能激励我
There wasn't much to inspire me on Daxam.
-你们的王子呢 -他不值得人们钦佩
- What about the Prince? - He wasn't worth admiring.
但我想被人钦佩
But I wanna be.
所以接下来
So that's the next thing.
我决定了...
I've made a decision...
-语气很坚定 -非常坚定
- Sounds decisive. - It's very decisive.
我想做超级英雄
I wanna be a superhero.
-你说什么 -和你一样
- Say what? - Like you.
有名字 有战衣 或许还有披风
With a name and an outfit, maybe a cape.
-你想要战衣 -不是
- You want the suit. - No. No.
是想要啦
I mean, yes.
我想要战衣 但我主要想...
I want the suit, but no, no, I wanna...
我想亲力亲为 就像...
I wanna get my hands dirty, you know, like...
做点贡献
I wanna do something.
-你是认真的 -对
- You're serious? - Yeah.
你想走的这条路可不会轻松
If you take this road, easy is over.
我没觉得轻松
Well, I don't want easy.
-披风[担子]有时很重 -我想要厚重的披风
- Cape can get heavy sometime. - I want a heavy cape.
别逗了
Come on.
我想帮你
I wanna help you
保护这个世界
keep the world spinning.
证明我幸存下来是有原因的
To prove that I was spared for a reason.
你得听我的
You're gonna have to listen to me...
我会听你的
I will listen to you.
一定 一定
I will, I will.
这次一定听
This time I will.
你给我带了礼物
Well, you got me something,
有趣的是
it's'funny.
我也给你准备了东西
I got you something, too.
-真的吗 -没错
- You got me something? - Yes.
给我的吗 我的专属本本
Wow! For me? My very own?
能问为什么吗
Can I ask why?
昨天你没那么笨蛋
Yesterday, you were a little less Goofus,
而更像是勇士
and a little more Gallant.
你发现了吗 那我收下了
You noticed? I'll take it.
有什么我能帮您
May I help you?
他不在这里 他走了
He's not here. He left.
去了哪
Where?
达克萨姆的蒙·艾尔在哪里
Where is Mon-El of Daxam?
地球 他去了地球
Earth. He's gone to Earth.
不
No!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表