剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
- What? - Look around the corner.
安全
All clear.
最近我们很不善于沟通 对吧
We're not so good at communicating these days, are we?
之前我的确生气了 抵地生日的事
I was mad before. About Earth birthday.
我就知道 我应该向你道歉
I knew it. I owe you an apology.
我不该放你鸽子的
I shouldn't have bailed on you.
我很伤心
It hurt my feelings.
我知道
I know.
这不公平
It wasn't fair.
我不想因为想和玛吉共度时光
Look, I don't want to feel bad for wanting
而感到内疚
to spend time with Maggie.
你不该内疚 那是好事
You shouldn't. It's a good thing.
只是
It's just...
自从我来到地球后 我从没体会过
Ever since I've been on Earth, I don't know what life is like,
没有你时刻陪伴的感觉
without you there all the time.
我感受到了变化 那让我
And I felt that changing and it's just...
很害怕
Scary.
我父母在氪星上把我送进分离舱时 我
When my parents put me on that pod in Krypton, I...
我觉得我当时并不明白怎么回事
I don't think I realized what was actually happening.
当时我没意识到我将和他们永别
I didn't know that I was saying goodbye to them forever.
我之前也被抛弃过
I've been abandoned before,
我不想再被抛弃了
and I didn't wanna be abandoned again.
我绝不会抛弃你
I will never abandon you.
-那是什么 -去看看吧
- What was that? - Let's find out.
我们这样肯定没法及时找到他
We're not going to be able to find him in time.
我应该自己处理这事
I should have handled this on my own.
我绝不会让你那么做
I'd never let you do that.
我知道你认为这是你的职责
I know you think it's your duty,
-但... -不仅仅是我的职责 梅根
- but... - It's not just my duty, M'gann.
这要复杂得多
It's more than that.
你现在与我走得最近 之前...
You've become dear to me in a way no one has been since...
我这心里
I just had this
长久以来有个大空洞 我从没想过...
huge hole in my heart for so long now. I never thought...
从没梦想过有人能够填补上它
Dreamed that anybody would be able to fill it.
当我知道你是白火星人时
When I realized you were a White Martian,
我从没想到过 那个人会是...
I never thought that that person would be...
你
You.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
你的灵魂美丽又勇敢
Your spirit is so beautiful and brave.
现在我明白了
Now that I'm able to see that,
我不能想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine my life without you.
我勇敢是因为我在你身上发现了勇敢
I'm brave because you showed me how to be.
我会保护你的 梅根
I'll protect you, M'gann.
直到永远
Forever.
荣恩
J'onn...
小心
Be careful.
温
Winn!
那是什么
What's that?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-超女 -怎么了 荣恩
- Supergirl! - What's up, J'onn?
我们错了 这里有两个白火星人
We were wrong! There are two White Martians in the building.
-什么 -是艾丽克斯
- What? - It's Alex!
另一个白火星人变身成了艾丽克斯
The other White Martian has shape-shifted into Alex!
艾丽克斯
Alex?
你们可真蠢
You guys are so dumb...
怎么了 超女 怕到不敢出手了吗
What's wrong, Supergirl? Too afraid to put up a fight?
绝不
Never.
五分钟后核心爆破
Core breach in five minutes.
-不错啊 妹妹 -你不是我姐姐
- Nice shot, sis. - You're not my sister.
也许在装有不稳定核反应堆的
Maybe heat vision isn't a good idea
房♥间中使用热视线不是个好主意
in a room with an unstable nuclear reactor.
那我就只好用传统办法解决了
Then I guess we're gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way.
-温 -哎哟 干什么
- Winn! - Ow! Why?
我刚才是不是在天花板上
Was I... Was I on the ceiling?
火星人 白火星人在这里
Martian. White Martians are here!
是的 是的 而且这里就要爆♥炸♥了
Yes. Yes, and the building is going to explode.
咱们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here!
-不行 不行 -不行 为什么
- No. No. No. - No? Why no?
白火星人侵入了楼下的反应堆
The White Martians infiltrated the reactor in the basement.
我需要你在那东西超载前关掉它
And I need you to shut it down before the whole thing overloads.
不好 该死
No. Damn it.
不行了 我没法远程关掉它
No. I can't shut it down remotely.
我得去反应堆室
I have to go to the reactor room.
那咱们就去反应堆室
Then let's get to the reactor room.
你俩去 她还不太清醒呢
Hey, you two go. She's still a little out of it.
我得确保她没事
I'm gonna make sure she's okay.
没事的 我能自己走
Hey. It's okay, I can walk.
你感觉如何
How are you doing?
说实话 我很高兴他们找到了你姐姐
To tell you the truth, I'm glad they found your sister.
要假装关心你那
It is so exhausting pretending
愚蠢的小心情真是让人心累
to care about your silly little feelings.
如果你伤害她
If you hurt her...
你就会怎样
You'll what?
抱怨我吗
Whine at me?
快到了
Almost there.
你关闭反应堆要多久
How long till you disable the reactor?
四分钟后核心爆破
Core breach in four minutes.
-大概四分钟 -好答案
- About four minutes? - Good answer.
只要我能集中注意力 就应该很简单
As long as I can focus, it should be easy.
天啊
Oh, God!
怪物是真的
Monsters are real.
荣恩 荣恩
J'onn, J'onn!
快 快
Go, go!
我很久没杀过绿火星人了
I haven't killed a Green in centuries.
这下可有得玩了
This is going to be a joy.
你就不应该来这里
You never should have come here.
好吧 好吧 编程这个的是个天才
Okay. Okay, whoever encoded this was a genius.
-三分钟后核心爆破 -我们得改线路
- Core breach in three minutes. - We have to re-route it.
这事在凯特科可不会发生
This did not used to happen at CatCo.
这是为了你杀掉的每一个绿火星人
This is for every Green you ever killed.
你这身皮肤看起来像个怪物
In that skin, you look like a monster.
我们就是怪物 阿马克 这皮肤很漂亮
We're the monsters, Armek. This skin is beautiful.
两分钟后核心爆破
Core breach in two minutes.
不回头看就好
Just don't look behind you.
你的旅程结束了
应该好了
That should do it.
核心稳定
Core stabilized.
刚才差一点出事
Oh, that was a close one.
差一点
Close?
我们只剩大概12秒的时间
We had, like, you know, 12 seconds to spare.
你还好吗
You okay?
还行
Well...
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
我说过我有多爱我的新手♥枪♥吗
Have I mentioned how much I love my new gun?
封锁终止
Lock-down terminated.
我真不敢相信现在还是晚上
I can't believe it's still nighttime.
感觉像过了一周
Feels like it's been one week.
一周 裸体淑女合唱团
One Week. Barenaked Ladies.
我得给玛吉打电♥话♥
I've got to call Maggie.
你刚才在下面解码解得很棒
Hey, you did a great job with that decoding down there.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你解决火星人也解得很棒
You did a great job with the de-Martianing.
我要去看看詹姆斯
Uh, I'm going to go see James.
看看今晚他需不需要我帮忙
See if he needs my help tonight.
你不反对的话
Unless you object?
不 只是
No. Just...
注意安全
Be safe.
一定
Always.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
我应该谢谢你
I should be thanking you.
我太久以来都孤身一人
I've been on my own for so long and...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表