剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And everything is going to feel really heightened and shiny.
你应该为了自己好好去感受
And, um, you should experience that for yourself.
而不是为了和我在一起
Not just to be with me.
再说我也不该
And I shouldn't get involved
和刚刚出柜的人交往
with someone who's just fresh off the boat.
那样的感情总是不会长久
Those relationships never really work out.
我会在你身边支持你的
I'm here for you,
但是以朋友的身份
but as a friend.
我们之间不会有芥蒂吧
Are we cool?
-当然没有 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
是的 没问题 没有芥蒂
Yeah. No, no, we're cool.
艾丽克斯 别走啊
Alex, don't go.
回头见
I'll see you.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
艾丽克斯 我能看见你在家
Alex, ugh... I can see you in there.
拜托 让我进去吧
Let me in please.
你走吧 卡拉
Go away, Kara.
出什么事了
What's going on?
没怎么 什么事都没有
Nothing. Nothing is going on.
你不该到这来
You shouldn't have come over here.
你没有去上班 那一点都不像你
Well, you didn't show up for work, and that's not like you,
-让我很担心 -你说得对
- so I got worried. - You're right.
-我该 我该去工作 -等等
- I should... I should go in. - Wait, wait.
-很明显出什么事了 -什么事都没有
- Something is clearly wrong. - Everything is fine.
-是关于你出柜的事吗 -不是
- Is this about you coming out? - No.
忘记我说过的一切吧
And just forget I said anything about it.
都忘了吧
Okay, forget it.
为什么 你这是什么意思
Why? What does that mean?
意思是我犯了个大错
It means u202dthat I made a mistake.
我错了
Okay, I was wrong.
我根本不该说出来
And I shouldn't have said anything.
我就该管住嘴巴
I should have just kept my mouth shut.
出什么事了
What happened?
她不喜欢我
She doesn't like me.
对我没那种感觉
Like that.
快过来
Come here.
-太丢人了 -才不会
- u202dIt's so humiliating. - No, no.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
有什么我能帮上忙的吗
Hey, can I help you?
我想做个更好的人
I'm trying to be better,
要是能帮上忙我很高兴
so I'd love to help out.
卡德摩斯欢迎你
Welcome to Cadmus.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表