剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你知道那也是克拉克最喜欢的剧吗
Do you know it's Clark's favorite show, too?
克拉克也要加入姐妹之夜
Is Clark is coming to sister night?
是啊 他正好在纳市
Yeah. I mean, he's in town.
而且他也是家人
And he is family.
人越多越热闹
The more the merrier.
作为记者的第一天
First day as a reporter.
这可比买♥♥新的学校用品
This is like five times more exciting
更加令人兴奋 你看 我买♥♥了这个
than buying new school supplies. Which, look, I did that.
-我看到了 -我买♥♥了记者小本
- I see that. - I got a reporter pad.
这是为了做采访笔记的
It's for taking reporter notes.
-是啊 -因为...
- Yeah. - Because...
我现在是记者了
I'm a reporter now.
卡拉 卡拉
Hey, Kara. Kara.
你绝对能做好的
You're gonna do great.
我希望能 我真的不想让...
I hope so. I really don't want to disappoint...
卡拉 我能占用你一点时间吗
Kara, do you think I could trouble you for a minute?
祝你好运
Good luck.
看着克拉克·肯特走开
Oh, watching Clark Kent walk away
就像是在做超觉冥想
is like transcendental meditation.
你所有的忧虑 你生命中所有的担忧
And all of your worries, all of your concerns in life,
它们都悄然而逝了
they just fall away.
真是...
That's...
听你这么说我很高兴
Glad to hear it.
卡拉 我想把你的新老板介绍给你
Kara, I would like to introduce you to your new boss.
真的吗 那太好了
Really? That's wonderful.
他们随时可以来 我准备好行动了
Well, whenever they get here, I am ready for action.
我喜欢你这里的视野 凯特
I like your view, Cat.
非常广阔
Very clear.
我肯定 这是第一次也是最后一次
I'm sure, that's the first and last time
你在我的视野上称赞我了 我猜没错吧
you'll ever compliment my view on anything, I'm guessing.
史力柏·卡尔 这是卡拉·丹弗斯
Snapper Carr, meet Kara Danvers.
-你好先生 -史力柏负责凯特科杂♥志♥的
- Hi, sir. - Snapper will be running the investigative team
调查小组
at CatCo Magazine.
他是我所认识的最棒的记者之一
He's one of the best journalists I've ever known.
而且他的穿衣风格跟他的身份也很搭
And he has the apparel to match.
寒酸 不怎么时髦
Shabby, not so chic.
卡尔先生 真是 见到您是我的荣幸
Mr. Carr, it's... It's an honor to meet you.
我读了您写的关于市长办公室腐♥败♥的文章
I've read your series on corruption in the mayor's office.
简直是...
It was...
它赢得了普利策奖 所以...
Well, it won the Pulitzer. So...
卡拉是你最新的特约记者 好好教她
Kara will be your newest stringer. Teach her well.
我等不及想要开始了
I am so excited to get started.
我会努力工作 比我之前的工作
I will work on this harder than I have ever worked on
之前做的任何事都要努力
any... Anything else ever before.
刚才没问题吧
Did that go well?
没有
Uh, yes.
他相当喜欢你
Yes, he really liked you.
赶紧走吧
Run along.
那么 克拉克喜欢红的还是白的
So, does Clark like red or white?
不 他不喝酒
No, none for him.
酒精不会影响氪星人
Alcohol doesn't effect Kryptonians
但是他还是不想酒后飞行
but he still won't drink and fly.
他就是个大书呆子
He's a big, big nerd.
时间刚好
Perfect timing.
克拉克
Hey, Clark.
艾丽克斯
Hey, Alex.
你能给我和卡拉一点独处时间吗
Um, could you give Kara and me a minute together?
当然可以
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着
Listen, um...
有些事我们得谈谈
There's something we should discuss.
没事的
It's okay.
你要回大都会了
You're going back to Metropolis.
是啊
Yeah.
是时候了
It's... It's time.
没错
Yup.
我只是
I just...
我还以为你会多呆几天
I thought you'd stay a couple days longer.
我也想
And I would love to,
但是我那边还有路易斯和《星球日报》
but I've got to back to Lois and to the Planet.
而且大都会也需要它的英雄
And Metropolis needs its hero, too.
我明白
I understand.
一位跳桥者在纳欣诺市大桥上
A jumper is on the National City Bridge
紧急救援人员已经上路
and emergency personnel are en route.
突发新闻
大桥关闭程序正在进行
Bridge closure is in effect.
最后一次组队
One last team-up?
先生
Sir.
先生 请不要这么做
Sir, you don't want to do this.
科本
Corben?
不
No.
金属人
Metallo.
我当时是背部中枪
I was shot in the back.
你最起码可以看到自己的死亡降临
At least you'll see your death coming.
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉
Kara.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
就是有些晕
I'm just a little dizzy.
你告诉我只有超查部可以接触到氪星石
You told me that only the DEO had access to kryptonite.
那么你如何解释
So how would you like to explain
刚才发生的一切
what just happened out there?
一个氪星石驱动的生化人差点杀了卡拉
A kryptonite-charged cyborg almost killed Kara.
差点杀了我
Almost killed me.
说话啊 荣恩
Start talking, J'onn.
一批货物四个月前失踪了
A shipment went missing four months ago.
我们尽了一切努力去找它
We've done all we can to find it.
四个月前
Four months ago?
"失踪了"
"Went missing"?
被偷了
Stolen.
我们认为是内部人干的
We thought it was an inside job
但是运输中的人都是清白的
but everyone in the transport came up clean.
这么说你这里有内鬼
So you have a mole.
我们不能确定
We don't know that.
如果你在我叫你处理掉的时候你就...
If you'd gotten rid of it when I told you to...
那我们会在诺恩和阿斯特拉
We would have been helpless
实施大清洗时毫无抵抗力
when Non and Astra launched Myriad.
还是说你忘了那场危机
Or have you forgotten that there was a force
连钢铁之躯本人都无法解决
even the Man of Steel couldn't defeat?
超人和火星猎人要打起来了
Superman and Martian Manhunter are gonna fight.
这真是太可怕了
This is terrible.
这真是太棒了
This is awesome.
我们牺牲一切去保护地球上的人
We have given our lives protecting the people of Earth.
如果你真的在乎卡拉
If you cared about Kara at all...
注意你的言辞
Watch what you say.
不然呢
Or what?
纳欣诺市的人们
People of National City.
地球已从我们手中被偷走
The Earth has been stolen from us.
敌人以英雄的身份进行入侵
And the enemy has come in the guise of heroes.
他们说为和平而来 不让我们自我毁灭
They say they come in peace, to protect us from ourselves.
但是在这些大神决定统治地球之前
But how long will it be before these gods decide to rule
他们还能为我们服务多久
instead of serve?
我们是他们毒物的解药
We are the antidote to their poison.
我等一众科学家将会让他们见识到
We are the scientists who will show them
人类的能力
what humans are capable of.
我们不会姑息站在侵略者一边的人
Those who have sided with the invaders will not be spared.
你们无法阻止我们
You cannot stop us.
我们无处不在
We are everywhere.
我们是卡德摩斯
We are Cadmus.
卡德摩斯
Cadmus.
他们将自己的存在昭告天下
Announcing themselves to the world.
公然宣战
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表