剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
这是符合规定的
It's in the rules.
好吧 这段恋情里
Okay. There's only room
只容许一个疯子
for one crazy person in this relationship.
或许我们应该彻底停止这一切
Maybe we should just, um, control-alt-delete this,
我们可以喝杯托尼茶聊聊
and we can talk it over with a cup of Thoni tea.
托尼茶 氪星特产饮料
和你在一起意味着
Being with you would mean
每天与我的内心抗争 捣蛋鬼
being at odds every day with my heart, Mxyzptlk.
我宁死都不会和你在一起
I'd rather die in here than be with you.
原子反应釜爆♥炸♥倒计时开始
Atomic Cauldron detonation countdown initiated.
这样说吧
Well, here's the thing.
我觉得你在虚张声势
I'm calling your bluff.
我不信你愿毁掉这一切
I don't believe that you'd destroy all of this.
原子反应釜一分钟后爆♥炸♥
Atomic Cauldron detonation in one minute.
求你了 我愿做任何事
Okay, please. I'll do anything.
千万别死
Just don't die.
抱歉 我不会告诉你取消密♥码♥
I'm sorry. I'm not going to tell you the cancellation code.
所以是有密♥码♥的
So there's a code?
我看不懂
I can't read this.
原子反应釜三十秒后爆♥炸♥
Atomic Cauldron detonation in 30 seconds.
我没时间学你这倒霉的卫星语言
I don't have time to learn your stupid moon language!
拜托 超女 我真心求你别这样
Please, Supergirl. I'm literally begging you. Don't do this.
我愿做任何事 你想要世界和平 可以啊
I'll do anything. You want world peace? You got it.
我可以实现 你千万别自杀
I can make that happen. Just don't kill yourself.
这世界需要超女
The world needs Supergirl.
原子反应釜十五秒后爆♥炸♥
Fifteen seconds to Atomic Cauldron detonation.
求你了 告诉我密♥码♥
Please. Tell me the code.
按那个
Push that one.
-好的 -那个
- Yes. - That one.
-原子反应釜五秒后爆♥炸♥ -那个
- Five seconds to Atomic Cauldron detonation. - That one.
-这个 -四
- Uh... This one. - Four.
-那个 还有那个 -三 二
- That, that and that. - Three, two...
-原子反应釜爆♥炸♥取消 -太棒了
- Atomic Cauldron detonation canceled. - Yes!
不
No.
你逼我倒着写了自己的名字
You made me write my name backwards.
没错 在有些星球上
Yup. On some planets,
写下来才是真心说出来
to write something down is to truly say it.
-你耍了我 -没有
- You tricked me. - No.
没有 我遵循了规矩
No, I followed the rules.
如果你倒着说了你的名字
If you say your name backwards,
你就要回五维空间 没有二话
you go back to the Fifth Dimension, no questions asked.
够了 你这个狡猾的女人
That's it, you nasty woman.
现在我要...
Now I'm gonna...
不 已经开始了
No. It's started.
我只是...想要有人爱我
I just wanted... I wanted someone to love me.
强扭的瓜不甜 捣蛋鬼
You can't force love, Mxyzptlk,
你得顺其自然
you have to let it find you.
所有人都盯着我看
Everyone is staring at me.
让他们盯着吧
Let them stare.
你...看起来真美
You... I mean, you look just beautiful.
-我以为你不会打来 -为什么
- I didn't think you'd call. - Why?
昨晚可以说是
Last night was, like,
美妙得无与伦比
beyond amazing on just so many levels.
我以为你会当成一♥夜♥情♥
I figured it was a one-time thing for you.
一次经历
An experience.
我从未遇见一个人类真心想和外星人约会
I've never met a human that was actually up for dating an alien.
现在你遇到了
Well, now you have.
我...并不不幼稚
Look, I'm not... I'm not naive, okay?
我知道有很多人
I know that there are lots of people
觉得人类和外星人不应该在一起
who don't think that humans and aliens should mix.
敞开心扉地说
If we're being super honest,
可能
potentially
爱上外星人
falling for an alien
不会让我害怕
is not what scares me.
我是害怕爱上一个人
It's falling for anyone.
我以前被狠狠地伤过几次
Just have kind of had my heart trampled on a few times.
我也是
Me, too.
对我来说 你不只是一次经历 懂吗
You aren't like some experience to me, okay?
你我可以发展一段真心充实
You're a potentially real, fulfilling,
有挑战性的恋情
challenging relationship
我说得自己都乱了 这么说太早了...
and that's just way too much chaos. That's too fast...
我还是...
Whoo-hoo. Just gonna... Um...
不如我们还是...慢慢来吧
What do you say we just... we take it slow?
当然
Sure.
好
Okay.
慢慢来
Slow.
带我回家
Take me to where you live.
是 遵命
Yes, ma'am.
玛吉
Maggie?
穿上它 晚上八点来北果园街311号♥
你美到窒息
Wow, you're breathtaking.
玛吉 这是什么意思
Maggie, what is all this?
你迟到的情人节舞会
It's your belated Valentine's Day prom.
我帮你戴上
May I?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So sorry.
我被旧伤蒙蔽了双眼
I was too busy nursing my old wounds,
而忘了站在我面前的这位迷人的姑娘
and I forgot to look at the gorgeous woman in front of me,
我忽略了她的感受
and consider her feelings.
应该有人为你华丽布置 将你万般宠爱
You deserved all of this as a girl, the pomp and the fuss.
你应该拥有为你痴狂的女人
And you deserve an amazing romance
和你浪漫地谈一场恋爱
with the woman who's absolutely crazy about you.
你不是很讨厌这些吗
Don't you hate all this?
艾丽克斯 你是唯一一个
Alex, you're the one woman
能让我喜欢上情人节的女人
that could make me like Valentine's Day.
我能邀你共舞吗
May I have this dance?
可以吗 来
Yeah... Yes!
我能... 谢谢
Can I... Thanks.
我只想...告诉你
Hey, I just... I just wanted to let you know that
你很棒
you're awesome.
不 我说真的
No, you are.
你用计骗过了最狡猾的跨维度神棍
You out-tricked the most cunning intergalactic trickster,
而且是用你的方法 没有使用暴♥力♥
and you did it your way, without violence,
我从不怀疑你能做到 因为...
which I never should have doubted because you're...
你是你
You know, you're you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还想说
I also wanted to say
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的行为像个混球
For acting like an ass.
我想了很多 我意识到
I've been giving it a lot of thought and I have realized
你是我的氪星软肋
that you are my Kryptonite.
我吗
Me?
不 我是指我对你的感情
No, I mean, my feelings for you.
我这辈子从未感受到这样的感情
I've never felt like this about anyone in my life...
我都不知道会有这么多情感涌上来
I didn't know that there were this many feelings to even be had.
我的情绪让我变得有点神经质
My emotions, I guess they made me kind of crazy.
我完全能理解
I totally get it, yeah.
我很高兴你没事
Anyway, I'm really glad you're okay.
而且我更高兴的是你没有嫁给那家伙
And I'm really, really happy that you didn't marry that guy.
我也是
Me too.
总之...
Anyway, um...
我就...不打扰你了
I'll get... I'll get out of your hair.
等等 先别走 拜托
Wait. Don't go yet. Please.
我知道你生气我没听你的话 我...
I get that you were upset that I wasn't listening to you and I...
这次我真的很努力听进你的话
I tried really, really, really hard to listen to you this time.
我听说你...
And I heard that you...
你觉得我们不应该在一起 我尊重你的决定
You don't think that we belong together, and I respected that.
看来我不止骗到了小捣蛋一个人
No, but Mxy wasn't the only one I tricked.
那不是真心话
I didn't mean it.
我那么说是想你放我走
I just said it so you'd let me go
才能去保护你
to protect you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表