剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
今晚 我们的噩梦将会结束
Tonight, our nightmare ends.
今晚 所有踏足到我们星球的外星人
Tonight, every alien who has stepped foot
都将会死去
on our planet will die.
因为地球属于人类
Because Earth is for the humans.
未来属于人类
The future is for the humans.
我们是卡德摩斯
We are Cadmus.
我们得立刻行动
We have to move. Right now.
给艾丽克斯打电♥话♥
Call Alex
叫她带突击队去港口和我汇合
and get a strike team to meet me at the Port now.
没时间了 超女 现在只有你和我
There's no time, Supergirl. It's just you and me.
荣恩 你不能出去
J'onn, you can't go out there.
如果病毒散布出来
If the virus spreads...
我会死 我知道
I'll die, I know.
但我愿意接受那样的命运
But it's a fate I'm willing to accept.
不 我不会让你这样做
No. I am not gonna let you do this.
我知道你在为身体的变化而不安
I know you're upset about what's happening to you,
但我不会让你去参与自杀式任务
but I'm not gonna let you go on some kamikaze mission.
卡拉 如果我会死
Kara, if I die,
我也希望能以自己的面貌而死
I want to die as myself.
为我相信的东西奋战
Fighting for what I believe in.
而不是变得像什么异形恐怖秀
Not as some mutant horror show.
让我走向与我外星兄弟姐妹相同的命运
Let me share the fate of my alien brothers and sisters,
无论发生什么
come what may.
一些母亲会戴着放有自己孩子照片的项链
Some mothers wear lockets with pictures of their children.
你戴着火箭炮盒子的钥匙
You wear the keys to a bazooka.
这是火箭发射器
It's a rocket launcher.
而且这是你的
And it's yours.
拿着吧
Take it.
证明你和我站在一边
Prove you're with me.
释放美杜莎
Unleash Medusa
彻底终结地球的外星人威胁
and end Earth's alien menace once and for all.
-莉娜 别这样做 -为什么不呢
- Don't do it, Lena. - Why not?
我是卢瑟家的人
I'm a Luthor.
快去 这里交给我
Go, I've got this.
你们俩无路可逃了
You two are finished.
你错了
You're wrong about that.
你是个怪物
You're a monster,
我会把你送回地狱
and I'm gonna send you back to hell.
亨肖 你总算对了一次
You're finally right, Henshaw.
我就是个怪物
I am a monster.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你也许是个外星人
You may be an alien,
但我是机械超人
but I'm Cyborg Superman!
你也许是个机械人
You may be a cyborg,
但你不是超人
but you are no Superman.
我来了 媚拉
I'm coming, M'yri'ah.
它们应该死了
They should be dead.
所有外星人应该都死了
All aliens should be dead.
你
You.
你换掉了同位素
You switched out the isotope.
你让病毒无效了
You made the virus inert.
是的
I did.
而且我还叫了警♥察♥
And I called the police.
你没事
You're okay.
我们都没事
We all are.
他跑了
He's gone.
陛下
My lords.
我们抵达了星之井
We've reached the Well of Stars.
然后呢
And?
没有氪星分离舱的迹象
There is no sign of the Kryptonian pod.
找到它
Find it.
离子踪迹已经消散
The ion trail has dissipated.
我不知道从哪找起
I would not know where to look.
找到它
Find it.
我不管要跨越宇宙多远
I do not care how much space we must cross.
会损失多少条性命
How many lives we lose,
或是要烧掉多少个太阳
or how many suns we burn.
达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔必须被找到
Mon-El of Daxam will be found.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
这里是天堂吗
Is this heaven?
不
No.
我们使用存活的病毒
We were able to reverse engineer a cure
逆向工程出来了解药
from a living sample of the virus.
而我母亲说的"我们"其实是指"她"
And when my mother says "we," She really means "she."
但是温和我看得很来劲
But Winn and I watched enthusiastically.
虽然这是个好消息 但是还有更好的
While this is good news, it gets even better.
美杜莎病毒非常容易被武器化
The Medusa virus was so easily weaponized
我就将它对准了一个共同敌人
I was able to turn it against a common enemy,
荣恩的白火星人细胞
J'onn's White Martian blood cells.
荣恩
J'onn!
你看起来棒极了
You look great!
我感觉也很棒
I feel great.
谢谢你 伊莉莎
Thank you, Eliza.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我真高兴你没事
I'm so glad you're okay.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我不知道你没了我要怎么办
I don't know what you would have done without me.
所以 我们要不要...
So, are we gonna...
谈谈发生的事情
Talk about what happened?
好的
Yes.
我想要听听你怎么追上那枚导弹的
Yes, I want to hear all about how you chased that missile down.
不是 我是说 我们要不要谈一谈
No, I mean, are we gonna talk about
在你临死之际时
what happened between us
我们俩之间发生的事
while you were dying?
我怎么 发生了什么 我做了什么
I... What? What happened? What did I do?
你流口水了
You drooled.
我 不会吧
I... No.
你流的满身都是口水
You drooled all over yourself.
真糟糕
That's bad.
但就 就是这事吗
But, that, that was... That was it?
就这个
Yeah, that was it.
好
Okay.
好好休息
Well, get some rest.
饿了吗
Hungry?
嗯
Yes.
请进 抱歉我穿的是睡衣
Come in, please. Ignore the pajamas.
不要紧 挺可爱的
Oh, no, they're cute.
你
You, uh...
很晚了 是有案子要我帮忙吗
It's late. You got a case or something?
天啊 我现在
Oh, God. I could really
特别想办些普通的谋杀案
use a good old-fashioned murder right now.
我来不是为了谈工作
You know, I didn't come here for work.
我只是 我要亲自和你说些事
I just... I really needed to see you and talk to you.
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
是这样的 我...
Well, here's the thing. I...
我差点死了
I almost died.
我绝不会让这种事发生
Uh, yeah. No, I would not have let that happen.
不 我知道 但是
Wait. I know that, but, um...
这让我想了很多
It got me thinking that I...
我之前犯蠢了
I was so stupid.
我以为
I thought that...
我想我说的是对的
And I guess I was kind of right,
你是为了我而出柜
that you came out for me.
而这把我吓到了
And that scared me.
可是
But, um...
人生苦短
Life is too short.
我们应该做真实的自己
And we should be who we are.
我们应该亲吻自己想吻的女孩
And we should kiss the girls that we want to kiss.
我真的...
And I really just...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表