剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我向你保证 我会顺应历史的趋势
I promise you, I will be on the right side of history.
或许到时你会相信 归根结底
Maybe then you'll believe that I was looking out
我是为了你好
for your best interests, after all.
无论你喜不喜欢 我都是你的母亲
Whether you like it or not, I'll always be your mother.
我的好儿子
Oh, my beautiful boy.
我完全不知道
I had no idea...
你竟完成了它
You finished it.
超女 我不敢相信你居然在这儿
Supergirl, I can't believe you're here.
卡拉·丹弗斯相信你
Kara Danvers believes in you.
超女 你来的正是时候
Supergirl, you're just in time.
我还好奇这是否有用
I've been wondering if these worked.
超女
Supergirl?
这太简单了
Well, that was easy.
你想再试试更多的玩具吗
You want to try more of these toys?
别伤害她
Don't hurt her!
抱歉 她要为她堂弟伤害莱克斯而付出代价
Sorry, she's gotta pay for what her cousin did to your brother.
把超女关进保管库
Lock Supergirl in the vault.
超女 如果你能听见我
Supergirl, if you can still hear me,
金属人的氪星石心脏 衰变速率不断上升
Metallo's Kryptonite heart, the rate of decay is ticking up.
金属人的心脏要爆♥炸♥了
Metallo's heart is going to explode.
你们所有人都得离开
You all need to leave.
你必须将氪星石移出他的体内
You have to get the Kryptonite out of him.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我没有
I'm not.
他要死了
He's going to die.
唯一要死的人是你
The only one about to die is you.
听我说 金属人用合成氪星石用得越多
Listen to me, the more Metallo uses the synthetic Kryptonite,
氪星石衰变得越快
the faster it's decaying.
快离开那里 快
Get out of there! Now!
是时候离开了
It's time to leave.
卡拉 那块氪星石已濒临临界状态
Kara, the Kryptonite is almost critical.
金属人 你胸口肯定很疼
Metallo, that pain in your chest.
把它取出来 让我帮你
Take it out, let me help you.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
火星人
Martian.
带上莉娜 我们走
Get Lena, let's go.
卡拉 求你了
Kara, please!
超女 快离开那里
Supergirl, get out of there now!
卡拉
Kara!
-卡拉 -卡拉
- Kara! - Kara!
我不经常自鸣得意
I'm not one to usually gloat
或是事后诸葛亮 但
or say, "I told you so," but...
我不像是那个有证实性偏见的人
It doesn't seem like I was the one with confirmation bias.
昨天她还有罪
Yesterday she was guilty.
今天就无罪了
Today she's not.
这不是证实性偏见 丹弗斯
It's not confirmation bias, Danvers,
这是新闻游戏
it's just the news game.
既然你这么有空
And since you've got enough time
游手好闲地抬头看电视
on your hands to stand around and look up at that TV,
还不如找莉娜·卢瑟做个独家采访
how about you get out there and get an exclusive on Lena Luthor?
这一次
This time,
记得把"独家"拼对了
try to spell "exclusive" right.
有莉莉安·卢瑟的消息吗
Any, um, any word on Lillian Luthor?
卫星拍到在爆♥炸♥前
A satellite feed from the mountain
出现了一架直升机
showed a helicopter before the explosion.
但那之后她就无影无踪了吗
But, uh, no sign of her afterwards?
莉莉安和亨肖逃了
Lillian and Henshaw got away.
你是对的
You were right.
关于莉娜·卢瑟
About Lena Luthor.
我错了
I was wrong.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你只是想保护我
You were just trying to protect me.
就像你总想保护我一样
Just like you're always trying to protect me.
我们能不能别再想着保护对方
Can we just stop trying to protect each other
而是回到以前那样做朋友
and go back to being friends?
因为我很想念和你做朋友的感觉
Because I really miss being friends.
我也是
Me, too.
好久没约游戏之夜了
Haven't had a game night in a while.
游戏之夜是个好主意
A game night sounds great.
你会让我赢吗
Are you ever going to let me win though?
-永远不会 -听起来不错
- Never. - Sounds about right.
定了
Deal.
文章写得很棒
It's a good article.
-你在吹捧我 -我只是报道事实
- You flatter me. - I only wrote the truth.
我在学习不断挖掘线索
I'm learning to keep digging
即便证据全都指向一处
even when all the evidence points one way.
凡事都有两面
There's always another side.
即使不容易被人发现
Even when it's hard to find.
特别是很难发现的时候
Especially when it's hard to find.
我的办公室堆满了鲜花
So, my office is overflowing with flowers.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
你不用这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
应该的
Yeah, I did.
超女告诉我 是你让她来救我的
Supergirl told me that it was you who sent her.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
这才是朋友嘛
Well, that's what friends are for.
我从没有过你这样的朋友
I've never had friends like you before.
再想想 我也从没有过你这样的家人
Come to think of it, I've never had family like you.
从没有人这样为我挺身而出
No one has ever stood up for me like that.
现在有人愿意为你说话了 一辈子都会
Well, now you have someone that will stand up for you. Always.
超女也许救了我
Well, Supergirl may have saved me,
可是 卡拉·丹弗斯 你是我的英雄
but, Kara Danvers, you are my hero.
-多谢 -不用
- Thank you. - Anytime.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
将军
Check.
将死
Checkmate.
我好喜欢这个游戏
I really like this game.
也许你确实是卢瑟的血脉
Maybe you are a Luthor after all.
-你好 -谢谢你能来
- Hi. - Thanks for coming.
好的 我...
Yeah, Yeah, I was, um,
我很惊讶 你跑掉后还会给我打电♥话♥
surprised you called after how you dashed out.
我想和你道歉
Yes, I wanted to apologize for that.
因为我本应该回答你的问题
Because I should've answered your question.
本可以
Yeah, could've.
本可以 本应该 本来会
Could've, should've, would've.
这是我在酒吧听到的
It's a... That's a thing I heard at the bar.
不是
It's not...
但我不想再那样
Yes, but I don't want to do that anymore.
对你了
With you.
听好...
See, uh...
我有时很坚强
I can be strong,
当我保护别人时 我可以坚持我的立场
and stand my ground when I'm protecting someone else,
但当保护自己的时候...
but when that someone is me...
就会很难
It's a lot harder.
因为我不喜欢变得脆弱
'Cause I don't like being vulnerable.
我们是很不同的人
We're really different.
我超级风趣
I'm, uh, super fun.
你吹毛求疵
And you're hyper-critical.
应该说你狂妄自大
More like, you're an arrogant dude-bro
而我是美国文化的化身
and I'm the personification of the American way.
什么 我狂妄自大
I'm sorry, and I'm arrogant?
那不是重点
That's not the point.
只是...
It's just...
去年我以为自己能兼顾
Last year I thought I could have it all,
然后我又觉得自己没法兼顾
and then I thought I couldn't.
所以我得做出选择
Then I had to pick.
我选择做超女 而不是谈恋爱
So, I chose being Supergirl over having a relationship.
然后你出现了
And then, you came along,
我一开始觉得你...
and I thought you were...
轻率自私
thoughtless and selfish.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表