剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I heard Supergirl saved you.
-是的 她在场 -你谢过她吗
- Yeah. She was there. - Did you say thank you?
说过一次 对离婚律师说的
Once. To a divorce lawyer.
以至所有涉事的人都很尴尬
It was uncomfortable for everyone involved.
这是什么 更多供选择的事实吗
What's this, more alternative facts?
这是我对斯菲瑞科的全部研究
It's all my research on Spheerical.
我觉得可以帮着你写这篇报道
I thought I'd help your story.
这对你有什么好处 马尾辫
What's in it for you, Ponytail?
我知道我们有过争执
I know we've had our differences...
但是我从你那儿学到了很多
But I've learned a lot from you.
我学到的最重要的一点是
And the biggest thing I have learned is that
要紧的不是记者
it's not the reporter that matters,
而是真♥相♥
it's the truth that matters.
凯特科会把真♥相♥告诉更多的人
And CatCo will get the truth to more people.
还有 我太希望一切真♥相♥大白
Also, I wanted the truth to get out so badly
所以违抗了你
that I disobeyed you.
我破坏了规矩
I broke the rules.
你是对的
You were right.
我未经你许可就发表了关于卡德摩斯的第一篇博客
I got lucky when I posted my first blog on Cadmus
是我走了运
without your permission.
我让你失望了 我为此道歉
I let you down, and I apologize.
终于道歉了
Finally.
无论如何 这是我找到的
So, anyway, this is all the information
关于斯菲瑞科的全部信息
I found on Spheerical,
包括跟一位名叫乔·沃特金斯的举报人的面谈
including an interview with a whistleblower named Joe Watkins.
生极人体试验是伪造的
The Biomax human trials were faked.
不错啊 丹弗斯
Not bad, Danvers.
我从一个叫德里克·西蒙斯的线人那里
I got the same confirmation from a source
得到了同样的证实
named Derrick Simmons.
在他被杀之前
Before he was killed.
我很高兴我们的信息吻合
I'm glad our information lines up.
只不过杰克·斯菲尔并非
Except Jack Spheer may not
唯一参与掩盖的人
have been the only one involved in the cover-up.
贝丝·布林签署了那些支票
Beth Breen signed the checks.
她是斯菲瑞科的首席财务官
She's Spheerical's chief financial officer.
而且她投了一大笔钱
And she has a lot of money
赌在纳米机器人的成功上
riding on the success of these nanobots.
生极失败了 她面临着痛失一切
Biomax fails, she stands to lose everything.
我...
I, um...
我得走了 谢谢你 史力柏
I have to go. Thank you, Snapper.
杰克
Jack?
怎么了
Uh, what's wrong?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我昨晚说的都是实话
Everything I said last night was the truth.
我说的不是我们的事 杰克
I'm not talking about us, Jack.
生极
Biomax.
怎么了
What about it?
我看了视频 杰克
I saw the video, Jack.
你把那些玩意打进你的身体里
You shot those things into yourself.
伪造了人体试验 你...
Faked the human trials. You...
杀了人
...killed people.
杀了人
Killed people?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道 我们知道三年前
You knew... We knew three years ago
纳米蜂群有个副作用
that the nano swarms had a side effect.
小白鼠的脑化学被永久改变了
The rats' brain chemistry was forever altered.
它们失去控制力 我们可以让它们做任何事
They had no control. We could make them do whatever we wanted.
你把自己搞成了这样
You did this to yourself!
莉娜 我不知道你在说些什么
Lena, I don't know what you're talking about.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你说的是实话
You're telling the truth.
卢瑟女士
Ms. Luthor.
他听不到你的
He can't hear you.
没人能听到
No one can.
是谁杀了那些人
So who killed all those people?
杰克干的
Jack did.
不是他自愿的 他也不记得 但...
I mean, he didn't choose to, and he doesn't remember, but
就是他干的
he did.
原来你一直在控制他
You've been controlling him this whole time.
这个可怜的小可爱居然想放弃整个项目
The poor, sweet boy actually wanted to scrap the whole thing
就因为它有个会剥夺自♥由♥意志的小副作用
just because of a pesky little side effect that removes free will.
这是对财务的不负责任
Not financially responsible.
幸运的是 我来救场了
Luckily, I was there to step in.
俗话说的没错
You know, it's true what they say.
每个伟大男人的背后都有个女强人
Behind every great man is a strong woman.
我可不知道
Oh, I wouldn't know.
我从不站在男人背后
I've never stood behind a man.
你只是给你哥哥擦屁♥股♥的
You just clean up after your brother.
蠢货
Idiot.
你舍弃了这个世纪大发明
You walked away from the breakthrough of the century.
它有问题
It doesn't work.
我觉得它们运作得很好
See, I think it works beautifully.
我有个聪明的任我指挥的傀儡领袖
I have a brilliant figurehead that will do everything I say.
整个世界都会欢迎纳米蜂群
The entire world will welcome the nano swarm
进入所有医院 军事基地 最终进入千家万户
into every hospital, army base, and eventually, home.
-天啊 你可真讨人厌 -我是现实主义者
- God, you are repulsive. - I'm a realist.
-有什么好笑的 -现在你会杀了我
- What's funny? - Now you're going to kill me.
所以你才会告诉我这些事
That's the only reason you're telling me all of this.
这也是对财务的不负责任
Again, not very financially responsible.
我已经控制了杰克
I already control Jack.
为什么要杀你而不控制你
Why would I kill you when I can control you,
继而控制L公♥司♥呢
and, by extension, L-Corp?
想想两家公♥司♥的并购
Think of that merger.
好了 杰克 放下 好吗
Okay, Jacky, put it down, all right?
杰克 我知道你的自♥由♥意志还在
Jack, listen, I know you're in there somewhere, okay?
听我的 好不好
You listen to me, all right?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
你得离开这里
You've gotta get out of here.
不 我有个更好的主意
No, I've got a better idea.
你去缠住它们
You keep them occupied.
我有提到过我是黑带吗
Did I mention that I'm a black belt?
我有提到过我姓卢瑟吗
Did I mention I was a Luthor?
杰克 停下来
Jack, make it stop!
莉娜
Lena.
不
No!
不
No!
-不 -莉娜
- No! - Lena!
-杰克 -莉娜 帮我 主机
- Jack! - Lena, help! The mainframe.
我觉得我能超控它
I think I can override it!
莉娜 快点
Lena, hurry!
-就快好了 -你会杀了他
- I'm almost there, okay? - You'll kill him.
超控会毁灭纳米机器人
The override destroys the nanobots.
它们已与他融为一体 杀了它们 就等于杀了他
They've merged with him. You kill them, you kill him.
很抱歉 杰克
I'm sorry, Jacky.
动手吧 求你
Do it. Please.
系统超控
System override.
杰克
Jack.
真漂亮
Those are beautiful.
我希望我能多帮些忙
I wish there was more I could do to help.
你来见我 这就够了
Oh, you came to see me. That's more than enough.
-贝丝进监狱了 -很好
- Beth is in jail. - Good.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
当莱克斯被逮捕时 我母亲在场
When Lex was arrested, my mother was there.
我母亲看到她儿子
My mother saw her son
流着血 怒喊着从家中被拖走
dragged, bleeding and raving from her house.
我过去的时候 莉莉安在整理他的房♥间
And when I got there, Lillian was tidying his room
就像他只是去出差了
like he'd been away on a business trip.
我现在就是这种感觉
That's how I feel.
冷酷 镇静
Cold and calm.
直到我想象着贝丝死在牢里
Until I think about Beth dying in jail,
那一刻我觉得很温暖
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表