剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Hey, Bonnie, can you send these
送去排版吗 谢了
down to layout right away? Thanks.
-卡拉 嗨 -玛吉
- Kara. Hi. - Maggie.
-没事吧 -没事 我在找艾丽克斯
- Is everything okay? - Yeah, I was just looking for Alex,
想知道她有没有和你联♥系♥过
wondering if she checked in with you.
你昨晚不是住在她那儿吗
Didn't you crash at her place last night?
我是住下了 但你走后她去找你了
I did, but she left to catch up with you after you left.
她没住你那儿吗
What, she didn't stay at yours?
她没有找过我
She never caught up with me.
可能她去超查部了
Maybe she went to the DEO?
温说她昨晚和今早都没有去报到
Winn said she didn't check in last night or report this morning.
问题解决了
Mystery solved.
-艾丽克斯 -你好 卡拉·丹弗斯
- Alex? - Hello, Kara Danvers.
你是谁
Who is this?
真正的问题是 你是谁
Well, the real question is, who are you?
周围每个人都觉得你只是个温和的记者
Everyone around you thinks you're just a mild-mannered reporter.
但我知道真♥相♥
But I know the truth.
你要怎样
What do you want?
你姐姐在我手上
I have your sister.
-你在撒谎 -我没有
- You're lying. - I'm not.
一个叫彼得·汤普森的人被判了无期徒刑
A man named Peter Thompson is serving a life sentence
在阿尔巴特洛斯湾顶级监狱服刑
at Albatross Bay Supermax.
你要在36小时内帮助他获得自♥由♥
You will free him within the next 36 hours
不然你姐姐就会死
or your sister will die.
我知道你能做到的 因为我知道
And I know you can, because I know...
你是超女
You're Supergirl.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我知道你是电梯里的那个人
I knew I recognized you from the elevator.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我同事会找到我
The people that I work with, they will find me.
等他们找到的时候 你会吃不少苦头
And when they do, you will be in a world of hurt.
所以我会给你一次机会
So, I am giving you one chance.
现在释放我
Free me, now.
等我离开这里 你就死定了
When I get out of here, I will end you!
所以这个声称说绑♥架♥了艾丽克斯的人
So, this person who says they've kidnapped Alex,
在电♥话♥里说什么了
what exactly did they say on the call?
他说他会杀了艾丽克斯
He said he would kill Alex
除非我们把彼得·汤普森从监狱里放出来
if I didn't break Peter Thompson out of Albatross Bay.
他说他知道卡拉·丹弗斯是超女
He said he knows Kara Danvers is Supergirl.
他盯上艾丽克斯是因为她是我姐姐
He's targeting Alex because she's my sister.
我说这话可能显得多余
This might be stating the obvious here,
但为何不直接放了彼得·汤普森换回艾丽克斯
but why don't we just spring Peter Thompson and bring Alex home?
超查部不会向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥妥协
The DEO does not negotiate with terrorists.
但这事关艾丽克斯
But this is Alex.
如果破例一次 就像拉开了洪水闸门
If we do it once, we'll open the floodgates.
每个坏人都会知道超女可被控制
Every bad guy will know Supergirl can be controlled.
而且就算我们照他说的做
And even if we do what he wants,
也不能确保他会放掉她
it doesn't guarantee he'll release her.
她可是他的底牌
She's his insurance.
好了 大家赶紧工作
All right, people, let's get to work!
温 艾丽克斯的皮下追踪器查得怎么样
Winn, any luck with Alex's subdermal tracker?
从昨晚十点就没信♥号♥♥了
No, it's been offline since 10:00 last night.
抓她的人一定找到了让它失效的办法
Whoever took her must have found some way to power it down.
能三角定位来电♥信♥♥号♥♥吗
Where are we triangulating the signal from the phone calls?
没法定位 那人用了四种不同的波段
We're nowhere. The caller used four different arrays
来扰乱信♥号♥♥
to scramble the signal.
大家听好 我们得抓紧时间
You guys, listen, we gotta move.
好吧 先从知道的开始
All right, let's start with what we do know.
他知道你是超女 我们从这里着手
If this guy knows you're Supergirl, we use that to our advantage.
谁知道你的秘密 应该不会有很多人
That's gotta be a short list. Who knows your secret?
耶利米 伊莉莎 克拉克 超查部
Jeremiah, Eliza, Clark, the DEO...
莉莉安·卢瑟
Lillian Luthor.
彼得·汤普森和卡德摩斯有关系吗
Does Peter Thompson have ties with Cadmus?
没有 我查过了 没有任何关系
No, I already checked. There's nothing.
那么你就把问题的方向搞错了
Then you're asking the wrong question.
我们不知道艾丽克斯被带去了哪儿
We don't know where Alex was taken,
没有犯罪现场 没有物证
we don't have a crime scene, we don't have any physical evidence.
他们明显已经计划了很久
They've clearly been planning this for a while.
抓了艾丽克斯的人像幽灵 不愿被找到
Whoever took Alex is a ghost who doesn't want to be found.
那应该考虑什么问题
Then what's the right question?
彼得·汤普森是谁
Who is Peter Thompson,
他对这个幽灵而言意味着什么
and what does he mean to our ghost?
你在哪儿上的学
So where did you study?
在牛津念的本科 在麻省理工念的工程研究生
Undergrad at Oxford, Masters of Engineering from MIT.
我也是麻省理工毕业的
I went to MIT.
你拿过马丁内斯奖学金吗
Did you have Martinez?
我想我比你高好多届
I think I was there quite a few years before you,
但我接受你的赞扬
but I will take the compliment.
我也会回敬你
And I will offer you one in return.
你对黑体场能发生器的应用太令人赞叹了
The applications of your black body field generator blew me away.
你绝对是天才
You're quite the genius.
你过誉了
And you are too kind.
我说的是实话
I'm being honest.
我希望我有个像你这样的女儿
I wish I had a daughter like you.
你母亲一定很为你骄傲
Your mother must be proud.
我可不会这么形容她
That's not how I'd describe her.
母女关系不总是那么容易处理
Mothers and daughters, not always the easiest relationship.
我们的关系糟糕透顶
It's more like apocalyptic, but you know...
咱们可以换个话题
We don't have to talk about it...
不 没关系
No, no, it's fine. You know?
她从来没真正关心过我
She never really cared about me and
而她回来找我
only came back into my life
只是为了从我手里偷东西 把重罪嫁祸于我
to steal from me and frame me for a felony.
所以就是 平常的母女关系
So, you know... Usual mother-daughter stuff.
你对此抱有调侃的态度 我很欣赏
Well, you have a sense of humor about it. I'm impressed.
我也尝试过 但通常做不到
I try, but I'm not usually successful.
你也被你母亲折磨吗
Are you plagued by your mother, too?
是我儿子
My son.
他曾一直是我的生命之光
He was always the light of my life.
但最近他认识了一个差劲的姑娘
But recently, he met this horrible girl,
一切都变了
and everything changed.
我和我丈夫
My husband and I
失去了儿子
lost our son.
而紧接着 我丈夫去世了
And on the heels of it, my husband died.
太不幸了
That's awful.
实在抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我从来没这样敞开过心扉
I never open up like this...
别傻了 是我挑的头
Don't be silly. I started it.
既然要分享 就该毫无保留
I guess since I'm sharing, I should share everything.
这是提案中我保留的那些核心概念
These are the key concepts I withheld from the proposal.
我迫不及待要过目了 我向你保证绝不会剽窃
I can't wait. And I give you my word, I will not steal it.
我相信你
I trust you.
不管生意能否做成
You know, regardless of what happens with business,
我觉得我们会成为朋友
I have a feeling we're gonna be friends.
敬新朋友
To new friends!
感谢诸神我找到了你
Thank the gods I found you.
谢谢
Thank you.
汤普森先生 我是联调局的汉克·亨肖
Mr. Thompson. Hank Henshaw, FBI.
这两位是纳市警局的索耶警探
This is Detective Sawyer from NCPD,
和凯特科杂♥志♥的丹弗斯女士
and Ms. Danvers from CatCo Magazine.
联邦警♥察♥ 臭条子和记者
The feds, a pig, and a journo.
不知我何来这么大的荣幸
To what do I owe this confusing pleasure?
你的文件读得我热血沸腾
Your jacket's a thrilling read.
三次入室行窃 两次酒驾 两起谋杀
Three home invasions, two DUIs, two counts of felony murder.
你们不是为了来奉承我的吧
You all didn't come down here just to flatter me, did you?
今早 我们接到一通匿名电♥话♥
This morning, we got a call from an anonymous source,
要求释放你
asking that you be released from prison.
有人希望我出狱 还真不习惯呢
Someone wants me out of jail? Not used to that.
人们通常想把我关在牢里
People usually want to keep me behind bars.
无期徒刑肯定没那么轻松
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表