剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我知道 我知道你要说什么
I know. I know what you're gonna say,
"我应该等你的"
"I should've waited for you."
不 我要说的是 "你应该等我 笨蛋"
No, I was gonna say, "You should have waited for me, dummy."
如果他真的在呢 你能做些什么
What if he'd actually been there? What would you have done?
做我的工作
My job.
下一次放聪明点
Make smarter choices next time.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
丹弗斯
Danvers.
想看看本地警♥察♥怎么对付外星人吗
Want to see how us local cops deal with the aliens?
你找我吗 老板
You wanted to see me, boss?
我看了你莉娜·卢瑟的文章
I have your article on Lena Luthor.
非常棒的独家 是吧
That was some scoop, huh?
"莉娜·卢瑟的目标是挽回
"Lena Luthor's stated goal is to repair the damage
她哥哥对家族名声所造成的伤害
"Her brother did to the family name,
但如果将外星人探测器
"but by branding an alien detection device
打上卢瑟的名号♥
with the name 'Luthor,'
她便把公♥司♥的命运
"she has forever tied her company's destiny
永远与美国的排外权利绑在了一起"
to that of America's xenophobic right."
没错
Damn straight.
"虽然股东或许会对该装置
"Though shareholders may delight
所带来的漂亮财报感到满意
at the financial prospects of such a device,
但是公民们却只能对着这台
"there is little for a concerned citizen to do
散布恐慌情绪
but weep at the shameless
惧怕移♥民♥的无♥耻♥设备
"Fear-mongering to the country's immigrant-fearing
扼腕叹息
lowest common denominator."
这是我的得意金句
I was really proud of that sentence.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
这是 这是你想要的啊
It's... It's what you wanted.
你说你想要莉娜·卢瑟对外星人的看法
You said you wanted Lena Luthor's take on aliens.
这不就是了
Well, here it is.
她认为他们应该像麻风病人一样被标记
She thinks they should be ID'd like lepers.
我质疑的不是这份独家采访
I am not questioning the scoop.
我质疑的是你报道里明显的倾向
What I'm questioning is the clear slant in your reporting.
如果我想要你评论新闻
If I wanted your opinion on the news,
我就会派你去写专栏
I would have assigned you to Op-Ed.
所以 我不应该如实报道吗
So... So, I shouldn't report truthfully?
如实报道与有倾向的报道不同
There is a difference between truthful reporting and bias reporting.
这篇文章过于渲染支持外星人的观点
This is over-saturated with your pro-alien slant.
要实事求是 丹弗斯女士 新闻的五要素
Facts, Ms. Danvers. Who? What? When? Where? Why?
我写的都是事实
But nothing I wrote was inaccurate.
客观地说 那设备很差劲
That device is bad, objectively bad.
那由读者来决定
That's up for the reader to decide.
重写 下一次 忍♥住你的私人情感
Rewrite it. Next time, keep your personal feelings to yourself.
我知道他们为什么叫他史力柏[咬人犬]了
Now I know why they call him Snapper.
我有时候很想念格兰特女士
Sometimes I really miss Ms. Grant.
-我不是说 抱歉 詹姆斯 -我懂 我也想她
- I didn't mean... I'm sorry, James. - No, I get it, I miss her too,
格兰特女士
I mean, Ms. Grant would've
绝不会让那个口无遮拦的自大狂
never let that arrogant trash talking little man
-在会上抢她的风头 -没错
- hijack in her meeting. - No, no.
她瞪个眼就灭了他
She would've destroyed him with one withering gaze,
但她是怎么做到的
but how did she even do that?
詹姆斯 她选择了你
James... u202dJames, she picked you.
你觉得凯特·格兰特
Do you think Cat Grant
会把她的整个公♥司♥交给
would've handed over her entire company to someone
她不信任的人吗
she didn't truly believe in?
不必做凯特那种老板 做自己就好
Don't be the boss Cat was, be the boss you want to be.
所以她让你负责 按你的方法做事
That's why she put you in charge to do things your own way.
-谢谢 卡拉 -不客气
- Thanks, Kara. - Always.
车不错
Nice ride.
我家也有辆胜利博纳维尔T100摩托
Got a Triumph Bonneville T100 at home myself.
来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
请你喝一杯
I thought I'd buy you a drink.
多莱坞
"Dollywood."
-两瓶啤酒 达拉 -马上 玛吉斯
- Two beers, Darla. - Coming up, Mags.
这就是你约会的好地方 地下酒吧
So this is your big hook-up? A dive bar.
事情没有表面上那么简单 丹弗斯
Things aren't always what they appear, Danvers.
看看四周 你看到了什么
Look around, what do you see?
人生选择有问题的人们
People who've made questionable life choices.
看仔细些
Look closer.
别紧张
Easy, easy.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
这里很安全
It's a safe haven.
外星人约会喝酒的地方
Place for off-worlders to hang out, have a drink.
暂时逃离孤单
Not feel so alone for a minute.
这就是你获取纳欣诺市
So, this is where you get all your information
外星人口情报的地方
about the alien populace in National City.
这地方的桃子莫吉托也很烈
They also make a mean peach mojito.
翻篇儿翻得挺快
You moved on quick.
那个服务员是罗蒂星人吗
That waitress, is she Roltikkon?
没错
Yes, she is.
我看过资料
I've read Roltikkon can form
罗蒂星人可以通过接触舌背
telepathic connections by making physical contact
来进行心灵感应
with the dorsum of the tongue.
你觉得她怎么学会英语的
How do you think she learned English?
她是我的前任
She's my ex.
按照规定 我不能与外星人约会
I don't strictly date aliens, for the record though.
但比起大部分人类 我更喜欢她们
I do like them more than most humans.
为什么
Why?
和她们很有共鸣吧
I can relate to them, I guess.
我不是白人 不是异性恋
Growing up a non-white, non-straight girl,
生在内布拉斯加的蓝泉小城
in Blue Springs, Nebraska,
我当火星人比较好
I might as well be from Mars.
我是少数人 我觉得挺好
I was an outcast and I felt like it.
外星邻居与我们没什么不同
Our alien neighbors, they are no different.
他们大部分是努力的移♥民♥者
Most of them are hardworking immigrants,
或者勉强过活的难民
or refugees just trying to get by.
为了生存 他们必须隐藏身份
They have to hide who they are in order to survive.
这一点 我感同身受
I can sympathize with that.
这位漂亮朋友是谁 玛吉
Who's your pretty friend, Maggie?
小心 她喜欢打外星人
Careful, she likes shooting aliens.
有一些是活该
u202dA few of us deserve it.
我需要情报
I need some info.
我们在找一个氪星人
We're looking for a Kryptonian.
刚来市里 约1米83 棕发灰眼
Fresh in town, about six feet, brown hair, gray eyes.
好像见过匹配的人
May have seen someone who fit that description.
别绕弯子 总统有生命危险
Get to the good stuff, the President's life is in danger.
她又不是我的总统
She's not my President.
别紧张
All right, easy.
他看着很迷失困惑
He seemed lost, confused.
-你知不知道他在哪儿 -不知道
- Do you know where he is or not? - No.
但他问过空间矢量 恒星坐标
But he was asking about space vectors, star coordinates,
深空传输的事
deep space transmissions...
为什么
Why?
他想发送信♥号♥♥
He was trying to send out a signal.
什么信♥号♥♥
What kind of signal?
"外星人 打电♥话♥回家"
"ET, phone home."
你注意点
Excuse you.
我刚编好德尔瓦世界七本
And I just finished cataloguing the seven lost tomes
消失书册的目录
of the Delvarian homeworld.
厉害吧
So, yay me.
你文章写得怎么样了
How's your article coming?
很不好
Awful.
是恶魔 不是恶"磨"
Oh. There's no "K" in diabolical.
我写充满激♥情♥的文章时
I don't know how to stay
无法保持情感不被左右
emotionally neutral when I'm writing something I'm passionate about.
我有激♥情♥ 温 很强烈
I have passion, Winn. A lot of it.
做超级英雄需要热烈的激♥情♥
Yeah? Passion is great for being a super hero.
但记者就不需要吗
But not for being a reporter?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表