剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
入口被设定至飞船的位置了吗
Is the portal programmed to the ship's location?
是的 但是卡拉
Yeah, but... Kara...
干掉他
Finish him.
这次真的是你吗
Is it really you this time?
这算回答你的问题了吗
Does that answer your question?
瑞亚
Rhea!
我母亲会杀了她的
My mother will kill her.
我们要找人帮忙 快点
We've got to help. Come on.
我们只想一家人在一起
All we want is for our family to be together.
那也是我们想要的
That's what we want too.
你一直在说改变
All your talk about change,
氪星人 但你们永远不会变
Kryptonian, but you never change.
你们拿走想要的一切 根本不管我们的世界
You take what you want, without a care for our world.
卡拉
Kara.
-够了 够了 -你在做什么
- Enough. Enough! - What are you doing?
他已经做出了决定
He has made his decision.
我现在清楚了 这些才是你的家人
I can see now that this is your family.
你来找我了
You came after me.
每次都会
Every time.
氪星夺走了我的一切
Krypton has taken everything from me.
现在你又夺走了我的儿子
And now you take my son.
我很高兴你们还活着
I'm glad you're both alive.
但这是我们最后一次见面了
But this is the last time we'll ever see each other.
我希望有一天你们能够理解
I hope one day you'll understand.
艾丽克斯 我们准备好了
Alex, we're ready now.
那么 结果如何
So, how'd it go?
挺好
Good.
感谢你逼我这么做
Thank you for making me do that.
你们刚才那是在谈论我吗
You guys talking about me at the end there?
是啊 她说我拥有你真是幸运
Yeah. She said how lucky I am to have you.
她说得没错
She's right.
咱么走吧
Let's go.
局长 你是否有跟达克萨姆飞船接触
Director, did you engage the Daxamite ship?
是的 您是怎么知道的
Yes. How did you find out?
我有我的线人
I have my sources.
而你有你的命令
And you had your orders.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
我明白
I understand.
但是一位处于我们保护之下
But an alien who was under our protection,
已获大赦的外星人被强行带走
who had been given amnesty, was taken against his will
而我们是他唯一的希望
and we were his only hope.
那如果事情没有按照你的计划进行呢
And what if things hadn't turned out your way?
我的工作就是保证它顺利进行
It's my job to ensure that they do.
我做的决定 我来承担后果
I made a decision and I accept the consequences.
荣兹局长 当我决定好
Director J'onzz, I will let you know
你要承担的后果之后 我会通知你的
when I decide what those consequences will be.
船离开地球轨道了吗
The ship has left Earth's orbit?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
通话到此结束吧
That will be all for now.
我就是想摄取糖分 怎么了
I just want all of these sugary... What?
没什么 我就是...
Nothing. I just...
我曾以为
I just really didn't think
过了今天就再也见不到你了
I was going to see you again. After today.
我也是
Yeah, me either.
但只有那么一会儿
But not for long. I mean...
我知道我肯定不会袖手旁观的
I knew I couldn't let that happen.
是啊
Well, yeah.
抱歉逼着你找你妈谈话
And I'm sorry I forced you to talk to your mom.
我应该听你的
I should have listened to you.
-我错了 -没有
- I was wrong. - No.
你相信人会改变
You believe that people can change
而你会给他们机会去改
and you gave them a chance to do it.
就像是我父亲 他改变了
Like my father. He changed.
他明白了我在地球上很快乐
He understood that I was happy here on Earth.
他看到了我心之所向
He saw what I wanted
慈心大发让我留了下来
and he found the goodness in his heart to let me stay.
所以 你抱有希望是没错的
So, you were right to be hopeful.
我想我们都应该向你学习
I think we could all stand to be a little more like you.
更乐观 更勇敢
More optimistic and brave...
我觉得你也挺勇敢的
I think you were pretty brave.
不 我只是做了你会做的事情
No, I just did what I knew you would have done.
还挺吓人的
And it was terrifying.
但是你 你每天都做这种事
But you, I mean, you do that every day.
我都想不通为什么
I don't even understand it.
看你做正确之事如此轻松
You make it look so easy, to do the right thing
谁都想不到竟然会有那么难
that you wouldn't even guess that it's that hard.
但这确实很难
But it's hard.
你为别人牺牲了很多
You sacrifice a lot for everyone else and...
我知道自己翻来覆去就这么几句话
I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record here
但我敬佩你
but I admire you.
我是不会忘记
Well, I'm not going to forget
你为了我牺牲你自己的 永远不会
the way you sacrificed yourself for me. Ever.
所以今天我们救了彼此
So we saved each other today.
是啊
Yeah.
就像是罗密欧与朱丽叶
Just like Romeo and Juliet.
你真的得把那故事读完
You really need to finish it.
你能把它读完吗 求你了
Can you finish reading that, please?
-结局是什么 -你得读完
- Yeah, how does it end? - You need to finish it.
-过来 -我不想...
- Come here. - I don't wanna...
他真的走了 是吧
He's really gone, isn't he?
他做出了决定 瑞亚
He made his decision, Rhea.
在达克萨姆星 我们重视快乐
On Daxam, we value happiness.
他跟着我们是不会快乐的
He never would have been happy with us.
咱们俩曾经可是一条心的
We used to be so in sync, you and I.
咱们宣誓的那一天
The day we took our vows,
我们保证会不离不弃
we promised to stand by each other's side.
我们面对着我们所爱之人 立下誓言
We looked out on those that we loved most and we made a commitment.
向我们的婚姻
To our marriage
但更重要的是
but, more importantly,
向我们的家人
our family.
你今天毁掉了那一切
You ruined that today.
我依然在你身边
I am still by your side.
我们会将这事抛之脑后的
We will move on.
不
No.
我们不会
We won't.
你背叛了我 亲爱的
You betrayed me, my love.
我跟这个世界没完
I'm not done with this world.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表