剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You did that for me?
家庭很复杂 亲爱的
Family's complicated, honey.
我要把你抓起来
I'm bringing you in.
只要我活着 就不可能
Not alive, you're not.
如果你想抓我
If you want to bring me in...
你得向我开枪
You're gonna have to shoot me.
如果你这么做了
If you do it...
我会理解的
I'll understand.
你继承了我的优点
You are always the best part of me.
不 那根绿色的电线连接到另一根绿线
No, the green wire attaches to the other green wire.
不是 是另一根绿色...
No, the other green...
我去那边找你吧 好吗
I... I'm gonna head over to you. Okay.
怎么样
Any luck?
我们输了
We lost.
真遗憾 各位
I'm sorry, guys.
这么快就起来了
On your feet already?
没时间浪费了
No time to waste.
知道他从我们这偷走了什么吗
Any idea what he stole from us?
-他给了卡德摩斯什么 -还不知道
- What he gave to Cadmus? - Not yet.
我现在得去检查一下主机
Now, I have to go check down on the mainframe and then
一旦我们恢复了系统 我可以运行检测...
once we get the systems back online, I can run a diagnostic...
尽快搞好 我想要知道我们对抗的是什么
Quick as you can. I want to know what we're up against.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你俩怎么样
How are you both?
挺不容易的
It's been hard.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
失陪
Excuse me.
我听说了你父亲做的事
I heard what your father did.
你在想什么
What're you thinking?
我...
I'm...
就是担心
Just worried.
我担心这事会影响艾丽克斯
I'm worried about what this means for Alex,
影响我 影响...
for me, for...
耶利米和伊莉莎
Jeremiah and Eliza,
影响我们与卡德摩斯的战斗
for our fight against Cadmus.
我担心这会改变一切
I'm just worried it's going to change everything.
一定会的
It will.
这会让我们变得更坚强
It will make us stronger.
进来
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你♥爸♥第一天上班怎么样
How was your dad's first day?
这么好啊
That good, huh?
行了 缓缓 缓缓
Okay, hold on. hold on.
我在这里
I'm here.
你什么事都可以和我说
Okay. You can tell me anything.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你♥爸♥怎么了
What happened with your dad?
没事了
It's okay.
门没锁
It's unlocked.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
不好
No?
是啊
Yeah.
今天真是...
Hey, today was a...
有点...
A little...
我就是想...
I just want to...
我就...不废话了
I'm not... I'm not gonna talk.
你告诉我你需要什么
Why don't you... Why don't you tell me what you need?
我会听的
I'll listen.
在这里陪我就好
Just be here with me.
好的
Okay.
过来
Hey, come here.
过来
Come here.
就 就坐在这
Just... Just sit here?
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
这样就好
Yeah, just like this.
你需不需要些别的什么 还是...
Do you need anything else? Or...
和我一起醒来
To wake up with me.
我很愿意
I'd love to.
你不必...
You don't need to...
温 你找出
Winn, did you figure out
耶利米从超查部电脑里偷走什么了吗
what Jeremiah stole from the DEO computers?
情况不妙 卡拉
It's not good, Kara.
他带走了全国外星人注册表
He took the national alien registry.
好 我现在过去
Okay, I'm coming in.
怎么了 发生了什么
Hey, what? What is it?
卡德摩斯有国内所有外星人的名单
Cadmus has the list of all the aliens in the country.
我们怎么办
Well, what do we do?
起床
We get up.
没错 起床
Yeah, we do.
干得好 耶利米
Excellent work, Jeremiah.
我知道不容易
I know it wasn't easy.
我们有过交易 对不对
We have a deal, don't we?
是的 没错
Yes, we do.
我们的工作很快就会结束
And our work may soon be over.
地球很快就会解放
Soon the Earth will be free.
永远解放
Forever.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表