剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
No.
相反 我把一切都看得清清楚楚
On the contrary, I see everything clearly.
我带着和平的诚意而来 但你拒绝了
I came here in peace, which you refused.
你展现出来的所有丑陋
And all of the ugliness that's transpired
都是因为你的正义 卡拉·佐·艾尔
is because of your righteousness, Kara Zor-El.
从今往后发生的一切都是你造成的
Everything that happens from now on is your doing.
每座燃尽的城市 每个陨落的国家
Every city that burns, every nation that falls,
每个地球上的孩子哭喊着
for every child of Earth that cries out,
"为什么这一切发生在我们身上"
"Why is this happening?"
答案是因为超女
The answer is Supergirl.
卡拉没做任何事
Kara has done nothing. Okay?
这都怪你一人
This is all you!
你当然帮她说话了
Oh, of course you're there with her.
那个氪星女孩已经迷惑了你的心智
The Kryptonian girl who bewitched you.
母亲 你只是对我生气
Mother, you're... You're mad at me here, okay?
不要发泄在这颗星球上
Don't... Don't take it out on this planet.
你能做得更好
You are better than this.
我的所为和愤怒无关
Anger has nothing to do with what I'm doing.
那是为什么 为什么你还在这儿
Then why? Why are you still here?
我是来这儿唤醒你的 蒙·艾尔
I'm here to wake you up, Mon-El.
你能设法追踪通话吗
Did you manage to trace the call?
不能 有太多电磁干扰了
No. There was too much electromagnetic interference.
-那是我的手♥机♥吗 -是的
- Was that my phone? - Yeah.
是电♥话♥推销的
Telemarketer.
马库斯
Hey, Marcus.
我知道你不是故意那样
Look, I know that you didn't mean
残忍♥攻击所有人的
to attack everybody the way that you did before.
好吗
Okay?
你妈妈也不是故意的
And neither did your mom.
我只是在尽力保证
Look, all I'm trying to do is make sure
所有在新闻上看见她的人
that everybody who saw her picture on the news
都会知道那不是真实的她
knows that's not the real her, right?
我们每到一颗星球上 都会被人赶走
Every planet we go to, they make us go away.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们总是想伤害我们
They always try to hurt us.
他们以为我们是坏人
They think we're bad.
我以为在这儿一切会不同
I thought it would be different here.
我喜欢这儿
I liked it here.
我小的时候常常被人欺负
When I was a kid, I used to get bullied.
在我以前的学校
See, I went to a school where
没有很多长得和我相像的人
there weren't a lot of people who looked like me.
在我爸死后
And then when my dad died,
一切变得更糟了
it just got a lot worse.
他曾经是我的守护者
See, he was... He was my guardian.
他是能给我安全感的人
He was the guy that made me feel safe.
他逝世后 我...
So, after he was gone, I just...
我建起了一堵心墙
I put up this wall.
不让任何人进入我的内心
And I didn't let anybody in.
直到我搬去了大都会
Until I moved to Metropolis,
我结交到了一位新朋友
and then I made a new friend.
那个人也很特别
And this guy was different, too.
我当时没有意识到他有多别特别
And I didn't realize how different he was.
我只知道他理解大多数人都无法理解的事
I just knew that he understood something that most people didn't.
因此 我信任他
And because of that, I trusted him.
最后 我向他打开了心门
And eventually, I let him in.
你知道之后发生了什么吗
Do you know what happened?
那堵墙坍塌了
That wall came down.
马库斯 有时你会遇到一些人
You see, Marcus, sometimes you can meet somebody
他们会成为你的朋友
and they can become your friend.
你信任了他们
And by trusting them,
你生命中的一切将就此改变
everything in your life can change.
我可以看到她
I can see her.
我妈妈
My mom.
是吗
Can you?
但是我不知道她在哪儿
But I don't know where she is.
那是个我从未去过的地方
It's somewhere I've never seen before.
你能带我去见她吗
Can you take me to her?
你会保护她吗
You'll protect her?
我会保护你们两个
I will protect you both.
我保证
I promise.
我们现在开始检测
Okay, we're now monitoring
这片区域所有的电磁活动
all electromagnetic activity within the region.
如果有人开启这个仪器
If anyone powers up this device,
我们将会知道他们的确切位置
we're gonna know exactly where they are.
很好 之后我们就反击
Good. Then we can strike.
马库斯知道他妈妈在哪儿
Marcus knows where his mom is,
但是他会带我们去找她
but he's gotta take us to her.
恐怕我不能放他出去
I'm afraid I can't let him out of here.
蒙·艾尔的母亲和莉娜·卢瑟建造了一种仪器
Mon-El's mother created some sort of device with Lena Luthor.
她随时都能开启它
She could set it off at any moment.
出了牢房♥对马库斯来说不安全
It's just not safe for Marcus outside of containment.
但他妈妈还在外头
But his mom is still out there.
我可以和他们一起去
I could... I could go with them.
我有个移♥动♥版心灵传动抑制器
I have a mobile version of that telekinetic dampener.
它应该有足够的能量
It should have plenty of juice
保证马库斯和他妈妈不变成魔女嘉莉
to keep Marcus and his mom from going all Carrie.
我很抱歉 这太危险了
I'm sorry, guys. It's too risky.
荣恩 你说你是因为你女儿找到了你的使命
J'onn, you said that you found your mission with your daughter.
这是我的使命
This is mine.
注意安全 詹姆斯
Be safe, James.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
马库斯 小心点
Marcus, be careful.
妈妈
Mom?
马库斯
Marcus?
妈妈
Mom!
-马库斯 -妈妈
- Marcus. - Mom.
不 妈妈 他们是我的朋友
No, no, Mom. These are my friends.
他们帮我找到了你
They helped me find you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我们知道你不是故意袭击那个广场的
Look, we know that you did not attack the square on purpose.
-没事了 你们现在安全了 -怎么讲
- It's okay. You're safe now. - How?
这个酷家伙会保护你们
This bad boy is gonna protect you.
-我们所有人吗 -所有...
- All of us? - All of...
明天我们就能开始材料试验了
Tomorrow we could begin the material trials.
我总是忘记成功就意味着你的离开
I keep forgetting that success means that you're leaving.
与你共事对我来说意义重大
Working with you has meant so much to me.
我也是
Me too.
无论接下来会发生什么
Whatever happens next,
我希望你记得永远不要质疑自己
I want you to remember never to doubt yourself again.
你是个奇迹 莉娜
You are a marvel, Lena.
任何母亲都应该为有你这样的女儿而骄傲
Any mother should be proud to call you daughter.
等一下 你在做什么
Wait. Wait... What are you... What are you doing?
有情况了 大量负离子释放
We got something! A huge release of anions.
-在哪里 -圣伊西德罗峡谷
- Where? - San Isidro Valley.
-有卫星图像吗 -有
- You got a satellite image for that? - Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
负离子活动-673
-走吧 -马上
- Let's go. - Right on.
我母亲...
My mother...
我知道这会很难办
I know this is going to be hard.
-你不必非得一起去 -我必须去
- You don't have to do this. - No, I have to.
只是 我得先拿点东西
I just... I need to grab something first.
马库斯
Marcus?
似乎没效果 温
I don't think it's working, Winn.
他们人太多了
There's too many of them.
没用
This isn't working.
到底出了什么问题
What's wrong with it?
效力只够两人 哪够十二个
It's made for two, not 12!
咱们得赶紧离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
这些佛里人所拥有的心灵传动能量
This much telekinetic energy between these Phorians...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表