剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Your father killed two people. He confessed.
那是他们罪有应得
They had it coming.
现在我要像他当初拯救我一样去拯救他
And now I'm going to rescue him like he rescued me.
咱们竟然还在聊我的事情
I can't believe that we're still talking about me!
你还有24小时11分钟
You have 24 hours and 11 minutes.
加油 卡拉 拿出你那股
Come on, Kara, show us some of that
米德维尔初中时的劲头
rah-rah Midvale Junior High spirit.
释放我爸
Free my dad!
否则你姐姐会死
Or your sister dies.
你拿出这一半的力气救出我爸
Oh, you use half this much gusto in springing my dad,
你姐姐在游戏之夜前就能回到你身边了
you'll have your sister back for game night.
卡拉 我们该走了
Kara! We're done here.
你们知道什么会很好玩吗
You know what'll be fun?
搞清楚你们俩谁更爱她
Finding out which one of you loves her more.
说实话 我不知道该赌谁赢
Honestly, I wouldn't know where to place my bet.
加油 种马队
Go Stallions.
-我让他歇一分钟 然后就进去 -不行
- I'm giving him one minute, then I'm going back in there. - No.
让他紧张一会 咱们问出想要的信息了
Let him sweat it a while. We got what we wanted.
什么 我们只知道他如何知道了我的身份
What? All we know is how he knows my identity.
我们知道瑞克
We know that Rick's pinned
把所有的自我价值感都押在彼得·汤普森身上
his whole sense of self-worth on Peter Thompson.
汤普森是救回艾丽克斯的关键
Thompson is the key to getting Alex back.
喜欢我的方案吗
Do you like what you see?
很有意思
It's all very interesting.
我差点忘了 我想给你电梯权限
I almost forgot. I want to give you elevator access,
这样你就不用别人送你上来了
so you can come up to this floor without an escort.
保安只需要你的指纹 就会发给你通行卡
Security just needs your thumbprint and they'll issue a badge.
行了吗
Is that good?
我看了你的设计 里面有一个小问题
I was looking through your designs and there's a small problem.
它需要一种地球上不存在的元素
It requires an element that doesn't exist on Earth.
我们有118号♥同位素 但这种元素被归类为260号♥
You see, we have 118, and this would be categorized at 260.
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
我认为你懂
I think you do.
是我在晚餐上"感谢诸神"露了馅 对吧
It was when I thanked the gods at dinner, wasn't it?
你是个外星人 这台设备刚刚证明了这点
You're an alien. And this device just proved it.
红色在地球上从来不是个好颜色
Red is never good on this planet.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
但我是不会帮你制♥造♥任何产品
but I am not helping you build anything.
你谈到了背叛 说别人伤害你
You talk about betrayal and people hurting you
结果你却深深地背叛了我
and then you do it in spades.
请你离开我的办公室
I want you out of my office.
几名全副武装的警卫马上就到
And there are several heavily armed guards coming
以防你找不到出去的路
if you have trouble finding your way out.
-瑞奇 -爸
- Ricky. - Dad.
入狱以来我一直都在想象
All that time in prison, I imagined a day when...
不用隔着探视玻璃和你说话的一天
I could talk to you without a pane of glass between us.
-我们终于重聚了 -是啊
- And here we are. - Yeah...
能见到你真是太好了 儿子
Oh, it's good to see you, son.
超查部为了放他出来把能用的手段都用了
The DEO moved heaven and earth to free this man.
你的要求我们做到了
We did what you wanted.
快告诉我们艾丽克斯在哪
Now tell us where Alex is.
不 除非我和我父亲先远走高飞
No. No, not until my father and I are far from here.
你以为我们傻吗
You think we're stupid?
现在你看到我们有意合作了 该你了
I showed you mine. Your turn.
好让你们把我们关进关塔那摩监狱吗
So you can toss us in Gitmo?
门都没有
Not gonna happen.
或许他能给你们点甜头 表达一下善意
Maybe he gives you a piece. A little token of goodwill.
你得给他们点信息 瑞奇 这是游戏规则
You gotta give them something, Ricky. That's how it works.
告诉他们她在哪
Just tell them where she is.
我不得不说 你的模仿还真是惟妙惟肖
Well, you really nailed his essence, I'll give you that.
-什么 -特别是刚才
- What? - I mean, that thing...
那副不知道该不该拥抱我的样子
He couldn't decide whether to hug me or not.
典型的老派老爸
That's vintage dad.
你这话是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我父亲永远不会玩这些交涉游戏
My father would never be playing these games.
他会迫不及待想离开这里
He'd be wanting to get the hell away from here
确保他永远不会回到监狱去
and making sure that he never went back to prison.
我花了整整一年策划这件事
I've been planning this for a year.
你真的认为我没有把你计算在内吗
Did you really think I didn't prepare for you,
火星人
Martian?
你们只剩23小时14分钟了
You're down to 23 hours and 14 minutes.
时间在流逝
And counting.
来吧 不算什么事
Okay. No problem.
疼死我了
That sucked.
快
Come on.
这才像话
Hell yeah!
软件更新
我们的某个追踪器发来了软件更新请求
I just got a software update request from one of our trackers.
系统无法识别这个IP地址
System's not recognizing the IP address.
-可能是黑客入侵 我该封锁吗 -等一下
- Looks like a hack. Should I kill it? - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
软件更新
那是艾丽克斯 她的信♥号♥♥被屏蔽了
That's alex! she, she... She couldn't get a signal out,
所以她把追踪器连到了摄像头上
so she wired herself into the camera.
这意味着我们只要用摄像头的IP地址
Which means we only have to find the location
就能查到地点了
of the camera's IP address.
艾丽克斯 你太强了 这点子太非凡了
Alex, you beautiful human, this is next level.
大伙 我们找到艾丽克斯了
Guys! We found Alex.
我找到她了
I found her.
你找到她了
You did?
我们收到了她皮下追踪器发出的信♥号♥♥
We got a ping from her subdermal tracker.
她离这里不远
She's not far.
玛吉 温找到艾丽克斯了
Maggie. Winn found Alex.
什么 怎么找到的
What? How?
我想你太低估我姐姐了 我们走
I guess you underestimated my sister. Let's go.
我如果是你就不会那样做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
你的计划只是妄想
You're delusional.
一旦我们把艾丽克斯救回来
And the second we get back here with Alex,
你就入狱去陪你♥爸♥吧
you're going to prison with your dad.
别说我没提醒你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
看好他
Watch him.
等等
Hey, stop.
马尔文认为他还在掌控大局
Malverne still thinks he's in control.
他的表现不像是输掉一切的人
He's not acting like someone who just lost.
他一点都没退缩 就像料到这会发生一样
He didn't even flinch. It's like he expected this.
不 我们不能被那个精神病左右
No, no, we are not listening to that psycho.
我们在等待中浪费的每一分钟都很重要
Every minute we wait matters.
我和你一样急着想救她出来
I want to get her as badly as you do,
但我们不能只靠蛮干解决这件事
but we can't punch our way out of this.
-我们必须妥善处理 -如果被抓的是我
- We gotta get it right. - If the shoe were on the other foot,
艾丽克斯已经冲出门了 我不要再等了
Alex would already be out the door. I'm not waiting.
-不是只有你一个人在乎她 -我一定要去
- You're not the only one who cares about her. - I'm going!
-卡拉 -艾丽克斯
- Kara! - Alex!
我在下面
I'm down here!
现在你只剩四小时了
四小时 什么
Four? What...
我的天
Oh, my god.
不
No!
她在哪
Where is she?
-我警告过你别去的 -快告诉我她在哪
- I told you not to go there... - Tell me where she is now!
我给你36小时将我父亲从监狱里救出来
I gave you 36 hours to break my father out of prison.
但你不肯听
But you didn't listen.
所以现在 那间牢房♥
So now, that room is gonna fill up
将在四小时内被灌满水
with water in less than four hours.
我觉得你是时候开始行动了
I think it's time you got moving.
让我和艾丽克斯说两句话
Let me talk to Alex.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
卡拉 我发出了信♥号♥♥ 我以为你会来
Kara! I sent out a signal, I thought you were coming.
他更改了IP地址
He re-routed the IP address.
把我们引到别的地方去了
He sent us somewhere else.
你能猜到你在哪吗
Do you have any idea where you are?
我被抓来时昏过去了
I was unconscious.
我可能离你有几小时车程 也可能就在城里
I could be hours away or I could be in the city.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表