剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
超女 我知道了 你在地下酒吧
Supergirl, I understand you setting up
设立了反抗总部
your rebel headquarters in a dive bar.
真是很法式的浪漫抵抗
It's very French resistance.
但这些监控器 卫星
But what are all these monitors and these satellites
还有黑衣武装帅哥是怎么回事
and these handsome, armed men dressed in black?
格兰特女士 我们为
Well, um, Ms. Grant, we work for
一个叫作超查部的秘密政♥府♥组织工作
a clandestine government organization called the DEO.
我们致力于保护
We're devoted to protecting
这颗星球不受外星威胁
the planet from extraterrestrial threats.
我懂了 你们做得很棒
Oh, I see. Well, you do a bang-up job.
没错 格兰特女士
Oh, yeah, Ms. Grant.
格兰特女士 你怎么登上空军一号♥的
Hi. Uh, Ms. Grant, how... how did you get on Air Force One?
真是天意 达克萨姆人入侵时
Oh, it was just kismet that I happened to be in D.C.
我刚好和达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥在华盛顿
with the Dalai Lama when the Daxamites invaded
还刚好搭上了奥利维亚的飞机
and I just hitched a ride with Olivia.
奥利维亚就是自♥由♥世界的领袖奥利维亚
Olivia, as in, you know, leader-of-the-free-world Olivia.
是 她是我在拉德克利夫的舍长
Yes, she was my RA at Radcliffe,
我隐约记得我走进宿舍浴室
and I'm having this vague memory of walking into the dorm bathroom
看到一个穿浴袍的外星人
and seeing E.T. in a bathrobe
我以为是大♥麻♥布朗尼的效果
and I thought it was the pot brownies,
但我现在才意识到真的是外星人
but now I'm realizing that it was actually E.T.
你到底在说什么
What are you saying exactly?
抱歉 我没说清楚吗
I'm sorry, did I not make myself clear?
自♥由♥世界的领袖奥利维亚是外星人
Our leader-of-the-free-world Olivia is an alien.
别开玩笑了 总统才不是外星人
Okay, come on. The President is not an alien...
天啊 总统是外星人
Oh, my god, the President is an alien!
我想你们都有点害怕
I assume that you are all a little frightened,
但我保证我没有恶意
but I assure you, I mean you no harm.
显然是 不然那晚在大学你未婚夫突然来找我
Obviously. Otherwise I would have been stabbed in the back
我就会被你在背后捅一刀
by you that night at college when your fiance flung himself at me.
她显然是和平爱好者
Clearly, she's a pacifist.
亲爱的 我爱你本来的模样
And darling, I love you just the way you are,
完完全全
scales and all.
马德琳·奥布赖特[美国首位女国务卿]
抱歉 我得...接
Sorry, I need to, um... I need to take
这通电♥话♥ 抱歉 我...
this call, sorry, I... it's, uh...
玛德琳 喂
Madeleine, hi!
没错 我当然还活着
Well, yes, of course I survived.
我和色鬼比尔·奥莱利共餐还能活下来
Well, if I can survive dinner with that letch, Bill O'Reilly,
比尔·奥莱利 有性骚扰丑闻的政♥治♥评论员
我绝对能在小骚乱中活下来
I can certainly survive a little turbulence.
我出生在一颗美丽的星球
I was born on this beautiful planet,
杜兰星
Durla.
入侵者来袭时
And when the invaders came,
我们积极乐观 没采取行动
we hoped for the best and we did nothing.
一年内 他们就奴役了族人
Within a year, they had enslaved my people.
我是为数不多逃跑的人
I was one of the few to escape.
我现在明白
Well, now I understand why
你们如此支持外星难民的原因了
you're so supportive of alien refugees.
没错
Yes.
我会很感激你们
I would appreciate it if you would all...
帮我保密
keep my secret.
我们不会透露你的秘密
Your secret is safe with us.
谢谢
Mmm. Thank you.
荣恩·荣兹伤病未愈
And J'onn J'onzz is still injured,
所以你得临时担任超查部的局长 丹弗斯特工
which makes you acting director of the DEO, Agent Danvers.
-是 总统 -你和你的队伍要攻入超查部
- Yes, ma'am. - You and your team will break into the DEO
使用安装在顶部的正电子炮
and access the positron cannon that is mounted to the roof.
抱歉 我们还有正电子炮
I'm sorry, we have a positron cannon?
让一切灰飞烟灭的正电子炮吗
Like a vaporize-anything-it-shoots positron cannon?
你们要击毁
You are to fire on and destroy
达克萨姆的超级飞船
the Daxamite supership.
飞船上有平民
There are civilians on that ship.
上面有我们的两个朋友
We have two friends up there.
达克萨姆人击落了空军一号♥
The Daxamites shot down Air Force One.
别搞错了 他们意图毁灭我们
Make no mistake, they have the intent to destroy us.
我在杜兰星上经受的一切不能在这里重演
The terrible lessons I learned on Durla will not be repeated.
毁掉那些飞船
Destroy those ships.
这是命令
That is an order.
我的儿子
Ah, my son.
王子和他美丽聪慧的未婚妻
The prince, and his beautiful, brilliant bride-to-be.
我们的世界终于恢复正常了
Finally, all is right with our worlds.
我一定是疯了才想跟你讲道理
I'm insane to even try to get through to you,
母亲 但我还是要说
mother, but here goes.
莉娜和我是不会结婚的
Lena and I are not getting married.
你们软的不行 就来硬的
You can make this easy, or you can make this hard
婚礼一定会举♥行♥
But there will be a wedding,
然后你们会生下后嗣
and you will produce an heir...
你难道没听到我们的话吗
Did you not hear us?
我们是不会结婚的
We are not getting married and
我们当然也不会给你个后嗣
we are certainly not giving you an heir.
她根本不需要我们
She doesn't need us for anything.
她只是需要我们的基因组成
She just needs our genetic materials.
达克萨姆人用几缕头发就可以创造一个孩子
Daxamites can generate a child using just locks of hair.
我在你熟睡时已经收集好了
Which I collected while you slept.
我儿子很了解我
My son knows me well.
我积极乐观 但也未雨绸缪
I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
这场婚礼将在达克萨姆人♥民♥的见证下
So the wedding will legitimize your union
公开认可你们的结合
in the eyes of the Daxamite people.
我们会办一场正式仪式
We'll have a formal ceremony.
你疯了才会觉得我会
You're insane if you think I'm going
为你走完流程
through this pageant for you.
是的 你已经把你的想法
Yes, you've made your feelings for me
说得很明白了 莉娜
abundantly clear, Lena.
我不指望你为我这么做
I don't expect you to do it for me.
但那里有你关心的人
But there are people you do care for.
等一下 那是什么
Wait... Wait, what is that?
当然是卢瑟家族的儿童医院
The Luthor family children's hospital, of course.
这是我喜欢你的其中一点 莉娜
It's one of the things I've always liked about you, Lena,
比起奢华的生活 你愿意用
that you do more with your money
你的金钱和权力做出更多的成就
and power than just live lavishly.
你关心无名之辈
You care about the little people.
你们两个会结婚
The two of you will get married,
之后你们要怎么过剩下的日子
and after that you can spend the rest of your days
就算烂在牢房♥里我也不在乎
rotting in a cell for all I care.
问题是
The question is...
你是现在就同意举办仪式
Will you agree to the ceremony now,
还是等我杀掉
or only after I've murdered
这城里数以千计的生命
thousands of lives in the city below?
因为毕竟
Because, after all,
卢瑟家族的儿童医院不是城里唯一的医院
the Luthor's children's hospital isn't the only hospital in town.
好吧
Fine.
我们会按你的要求去做
We will do as you ask.
我知道现在你很难明白
I know it's hard for you to see now,
但假以时日 你们会意识到自己做了正确的选择
but in time, you will realize you made the right choice.
总统哪去了
Where's the President?
我送她回特区了
I sent her back to D.C.,
由我们的两个特工护送
escorted by two of our agents.
听着 如果这个计划出了差错
Listen, if this plan goes awry,
她必须领导这个国家
she's gonna have to lead the country...
你不是真的想要这么做吧
You're not actually thinking of going through with this?
-蒙·艾尔和莉娜还在上面 -我知道
- Mon-El and Lena are still up there. - I know.
荣恩会说什么
What would J'onn say?
他会告诉我们炸毁那艘飞船
He would tell us to blow up the ship.
至少有了正电子炮
At least with the positron cannon,
我们有机会拯救纳欣诺市的人们
we have a chance to save the people of National City.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
一定还有办法
There's got to be another way.
这次你没法挽回局势 卡拉
This is one time you can't just fix this, Kara.
想象一下如果那是玛吉呢
Imagine if it was Maggie.
我可以想象
I can.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表