剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我就是这么撤走的
And that's how I got out.
孩子 你很勇敢
My son, you were so brave,
愿你的侍卫与神共餐
and your guard dines at the Gods' table.
蒙·艾尔千岁
Hail Mon-El,
达克萨姆星的王子
Prince of Daxam.
抱歉 我在地球上还有事
Please, excuse me, I have business to attend to on Earth.
我得走了
I have to go.
抱歉 我
Excuse me. I, uh...
我也必须去
I must attend, as well.
你的第一次家庭聚餐也算过得去
So, you survived the first dinner with the fam...
-你骗人 -抱歉 好吗
- You're a liar. - I'm sorry, okay?
我只想当蒙·艾尔 达克萨姆星的普通人
Can you really blame me for wanting to just be Mon-El,
你真要怪我吗
a regular guy from Daxam?
你对达克萨姆人有偏见 如果你知道
With how you feel about Daxamites, if you had known
我是王子 你还会跟我说话吗
that I was the crown prince, would you even talk to me?
你连机会都不给我
You didn't even give me the chance.
我有很多次想告诉你 真的
I tried to tell you so many times, okay? I really did.
这么说也无济于事
What, is that supposed to make this better?
我是王子也不会改变什么
Me being the prince doesn't change anything.
包括我对你的感觉
Not how I feel about you...
这改变了一切
This changes everything.
你骗人就够糟了 你竟然还是王子
It's bad enough you lied, but you being the Prince?
我以为你只是生在残酷的星球 但你还是统治者
I thought you were just born on a cruel planet, but you lead it.
你是残酷的受益者
You benefited from its cruelty.
那位氪星使者呢
What about that Kryptonian Emissary?
你的侍卫
Your guard...
你有过一丝愧疚吗
Do you even feel guilty?
我当然有
Of course I do.
我无法直视你
I can't even look at you.
我跟你说 我们什么都没拿
I'm telling you, we did not take anything.
我相信你没有 但莱拉呢
I believe that you didn't, but what about Lyra?
她也不会 那...
She would never. That...
我们收到通知了
Hey. We got your call.
你还好吧 伙计
You okay, bro?
下次逮捕我朋友前 最好先通知一下
A heads up next time would be nice before you arrest my friend.
别这样 你知道要公事公办
Come on, you know that's not how this works.
我不插手你的工作 你不过问我的
I don't intervene with your job and you don't question mine.
你最好有证据
You better have proof.
她没有 那个破角度都没拍到莱拉
She doesn't. The crappy angle doesn't even show Lyra.
我觉得那不是巧合
I don't think that's a coincidence.
-你觉得她陷害了他 -没错
- You think she set him up? - Exactly.
你上次跟莱拉说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to Lyra?
我一整天都在尝试联♥系♥她
I mean, I've been trying to call her all day.
我猜她的手♥机♥无法接通
Let me guess, her phone is disconnected.
我不懂
I don't get it.
她坑了你 温
She framed you, Winn.
我有个同事
Look, I got a partner out there
觉得你会是他这个月
who thinks that you're going to be
逮捕的第30个人 创局纪录了
his 30th arrest of the month. That's a station record.
我需要你没参与的证据
I need proof that you weren't involved,
不然他们就要赖在你头上
or they're going to pin this on you,
我也无法阻止他们
and I won't be able to stop them.
如果你需要证据 那我们会想办法
If it's proof you need, then we'll get it.
先把温交给我们 给我们48小时
Release Winn to us, okay? Give us 48 hours.
你想带走我的头号♥嫌犯
You want me to let my prime suspect walk?
如果想逮住莱拉 我们需要温
If we're wanna catch Lyra, then we need Winn.
两天时间
Two days.
你看看
And look at that.
麦康内尔好像忘记签逮捕证了
Looks like McConnell forgot to sign the warrant.
你们只有24小时
You've got 24 hours.
拖一分钟 我就要亲自抓他
A minute longer and I'm coming for him myself.
她对我使了美人计
She femme-fataled me.
那是因为你好这一口
Well, you certainly have a type.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们逐帧检查了录像 她就是没出现
We've examined this footage frame by frame, she's just not there.
她确实在
Uh, well, she was there.
我身上的淤青还在呢
And I have the bruises.
青得很好看 就在...
They're wonderful bruises. And well...
千万别指给我们看
Please don't point to where they are.
温 她来自哪颗星球
Winn, who are her people?
瓦勒良星人
Valerians.
照片拍不出瓦勒良星人
Valerians can't be seen in photographs.
监控摄像也是
Or on security cameras.
她的特赦文件上也没有照片
And there's no picture of her in her amnesty file either.
所以我交了个隐形女朋友
So, I have an invisible girlfriend.
她利用你的技术潜入美术馆
So she used your tech skills to get into the museum,
然后用隐身的把戏偷画
and then she pulled the disappearing act to make the grab.
看起来这不是她第一次下手了
Well, it looks like this wasn't her first time either.
看看这个
Check it out.
过去九个月里曾有两起重大盗窃案
There have been two other major heists in the past nine months.
罗丹雕塑于现代文艺博物馆被盗
艺术品大盗再犯案 沃霍尔真迹被盗
罗丹的雕塑于现代文艺博物馆被盗
We had a Rodin stolen from the Modern Arts and Cultural Museum
一幅沃霍尔真迹
and an original Warhol
也于大都会艺术学院被盗
taken from the Art Institute of Metropolis.
是啊 同样的手法
Yes, same MO.
两个嫌犯都声称是被女友陷害的
Both perps claimed their girlfriend set them up.
抱歉 温
Sorry, Winn.
你不必感到抱歉 我是白♥痴♥不怪你
Oh, no, don't apologize. It's not your fault I'm an idiot.
有时与我们最亲近的人
Hey, sometimes the people
就是我们最大的盲点
closest to us are our biggest blind spots.
你知道她住在哪吗
Do you know where she lives?
知道我们在哪能找到她吗
Where we could find her now?
不知道 我们总是去我家
No, we've only ever been to my place.
我知道她只身一人从星港而来
Ah, I know she's from Starhaven and she came by herself
我还知道她注册过身份
and that she's registered.
她注册时登记的地址看起来是假的
The address she's registered under looks like a fake.
太好了
Well, great.
我们在那家外星人酒吧认识的
I mean, the Alien bar, it's where we met.
就从那开始
It's a start.
我们去抓大盗吧
Let's go catch a thief.
太好了 超级朋友再次出动
Yes, super friends back in the habit.
-卡拉 -抱歉抱歉
- Hmm, Kara? - Sorry, sorry.
用力过猛
That's too much.
我们该叫上蒙·艾尔吗
Should we, uh... Should we, uh, get Mon-El?
不
No.
不如这样吧
You know what, um...
你们先走 我稍后赶上
You guys go ahead, I'll catch up.
不如这个案子你别管了
Maybe you should sit this one out.
你开玩笑吗 不行
Are you kidding? No!
我要像少女神探一样把这案子破个水落石出
I'm ready to Nancy Drew the crap out of this!
行了 别再用过度的热情转移注意力了
Okay, enough with the over-enthusiastic deflecting, all right.
我知道你因为蒙·艾尔的事很生气
I know you're upset with Mon-El.
你完全可以生气
And you have every right to be.
就大方承认吧 好吗
Okay? Own it.
我这会儿恨死他了
I just, uh... I hate him right now.
我明白 我也恨他伤害了你
I get it, and I hate that he hurt you,
但感情有起有落很正常 卡拉
but relationships have their ups and downs, Kara.
但这次不只是"有落" 艾丽克斯
Yeah, but this is more than a down, Alex.
我完全不认识他了
I don't even know who he is anymore.
你知道达克萨姆星为什么总是夜夜笙歌♥吗
Do you know why Daxam was such a party planet?
因为他们的皇室
Because the Royal Family
把他们的子民灌醉来转移他们的注意力
kept their subjects drunk and distracted,
这样他们就不会注意到被压♥迫♥的事实
so they didn't recognize how oppressed they were.
蒙·艾尔也要为那负责
Mon-El was a part of that.
卡拉 或许蒙·艾尔是个荒淫无道的王子
Kara, maybe Mon-El is an evil prince.
但或许他只是个普通人
But maybe he's just a guy
为自己的过去感到羞耻
who's ashamed of his past,
他想要个全新的开始
and he's looking for a fresh start.
和他谈谈好吗 给他个解释的机会
Talk to him, okay? Give him a chance to explain.
卡拉·佐·艾尔
Kara Zor-El.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表