剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
帮助卡拉 护她周全
to help Kara, to keep her safe.
你知道我上次约会是什么时候吗
Do you know the last time I went on a date?
两年前
Two years ago.
你都比我约得勤
You date more often than I do.
毒舌
Rude.
你待过寄养家庭吗
You ever spent time inside a foster home?
-没 -好吧 我待过 在我爸进监狱后
- No. - Yeah. Well, I have, after my father went to prison.
我想说他们只会告诉你
And I gotta say it is nothing but being told
有人照顾你 你就该很感激了
how grateful you should be that someone is taking care of you.
伙计 那不是家人
Dude, that's not family.
家人不是斤斤计较 比谁付出得多
Family is not about score-keeping or who did more.
而是互相力挺
It's just about showing up.
别那么大的怨念 好吗
So just chill with the attitude, okay?
我现在忙着准备这玩意
Because I'm having a hard enough time getting this ready
空气里还都是氪星石渣
with all the trace kryptonite in the air.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
这里就像是亚原子衣帽间
It's like a subatomic locker room in here.
氪星石会留下残渣吗
Kryptonite leaves a residue?
没错 和其他放射性物质一样
Yeah, just like any other radioactive substance.
所以如果我们想查明超查部的哪位特工偷了氪星石
So if we wanted to find out which DEO agent stole kryptonite,
帮助卡德摩斯的人
helping Cadmus,
甚至帮助针对我爸的实验
maybe even help experiment on my dad...
那就用土办法 带上盖革计数器[测放射性]
Hey, why don't we get silly, and take a Geiger counter
去真正的衣帽间
to the actual locker room?
我要找什么
What am I looking for?
听声音
You're listening.
它会响
It should beep.
麦吉尔
McGill?
你今早交了报告吗
Did you file your report this morning?
他在氪星石运输队吗
Was he on the kryptonite transport team?
不
No.
他没有理由接近氪星石
There's no reason he should have gone near it.
他是内鬼
He's the mole.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
麦吉尔特工 我有个任务交给你
Agent McGill. I have an assignment for you.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
总统要求我们转移大量氪星石
The President asked that we move a portion of our kryptonite
去内华达的大本营
to our stronghold in Nevada.
准备好运输工作
Get a transport readied.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
温 见到艾丽克斯了吗
Winn, have you seen Alex?
艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
"Alex..." Oh, Alex Danvers.
-怎么了 -没错
- Why? - Uh, yeah.
我得跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
我最近对她不太好
I haven't been very fair to her lately.
好吧 她不在这儿
Well, she is not here.
她人呢
Where is she?
温
Winn?
艾丽克斯呢
Where is Alex?
一级放射性
别动
Freeze.
事情不是这样的 丹弗斯
It's not what it looks like, Danvers.
闭嘴转身
Shut up and turn around.
接下来会这样
Here's what's going to happen.
我要带你回部里
I'm bringing you in.
你要告诉我你知道关于卡德摩斯的一切
And you're gonna tell me everything you know about Cadmus.
不 我不会的
No, I'm not.
超查部的丹弗斯特工
Agent Danvers of the DEO.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我会向你父亲转达你的问候
I'll tell your father you say hello.
我父亲在哪儿
Where's my father?
你知道我不会说的
You know I won't say.
如果你要杀了我 告诉我又何妨
Well, you might as well tell me, if you're gonna kill me.
我建议你死的时候记住他当初的样子
I suggest you die remembering him as he was.
最好是那样
It's better that way.
除非你想和他一起
Unless you'd care to join him.
卡德摩斯欢迎聪明并且愿意帮助我们事业的人
Cadmus welcomes any bright minds willing to help our cause.
我父亲绝不会与你们合作
My father would never collaborate with you.
你知道我在你身上看到了什么吗
Do you know what I see when I look at you?
一位受虐儿童
An abused child.
一个被洗♥脑♥的女孩
A brainwashed little girl the DEO
超查部扭曲事实 让你相信恶魔是天使
has warped into believing that demons are angels.
让你为他们奉献生命
That your life should be sacrificed to them,
那些外星人
our invaders.
我只想问 艾丽克斯 你仔细想想
All I'm asking, Alex, is for you to think about
如果外星人没有入侵 你的生活会是怎样
what your life would be if aliens had never come.
如果他们不存在 又会是怎样
What it could be, if they were no more.
我只想让你想明白
That's what I'm trying to do for the world.
你可以帮助我
And you could help me.
我杀过氪星人
I've killed a Kryptonian before.
我用氪星石制成的剑
I stabbed Astra of the House of El
捅死了艾尔家族的阿斯特拉
with a sword made of kryptonite.
我做过你想做但却做不到的事
I've done what you want to do. What you can't do.
我对你刮目相看
I'm impressed.
那就好
Good.
因为我想让你知道我的能耐
Because I want you to know what I'm capable of
我告诉你 当我找到我父亲
when I tell you that when I find my father,
我不会放过你
I'm coming for you.
那就到此为止了
Well, I suppose that settles that, then.
不许动
Don't move.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 谢谢你
Yeah. Thanks to you.
抱歉 我为这一切抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I'm... I'm so sorry for everything. I...
我很抱歉让你觉得自己
I'm sorry if I ever have made you feel like
不如克拉克对我重要
you were less to me than Clark.
你是让我把地球当家的唯一原因
You are the only reason I've ever felt at home on this planet.
我们在一起时 我好多了
I'm just better when we're together.
我也是
Me, too.
他们以为我们分开了 但其实没有
They think we're divided, but we're not.
"他们"指谁
"They" who?
我知道怎么对付金属人了
I know what to do about Metallo.
两个金属人
Both Metallos.
但我需要你
But I need you.
我会支持你
I'm here.
永远
Always.
好吧 这东西有点粗糙
Okay. So, this is a bit of a rush job,
但应该能保命
but they should keep you alive.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-真棒 肖特先生 你应该... -不是说你
- Nice job, Mr. Schott. You should be... - Not you.
我很喜欢
I love it.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
没有
No.
有什么计划
So, what's the plan?
卡德摩斯认为我们高高在上
Well, Cadmus thinks that we are above the rest of the world,
认为我们会独自撤回各自的城市
that we'll retreat alone to our own cities,
等他们来找我们
just wait for them to come and get us.
但他们绝对想不到我们有后援
What they won't be expecting is for us to have backup.
就照你说的做
We're listening.
氪星人已经分道扬镳了
The Kryptonians have parted ways.
他们在假装高尚
They're pretending at honor,
屹立在各自的城市里
standing in each of their cities.
这就是他们的弱点
This is their weakness.
神的自我主义
The ego of gods.
他们分道之时 便是我们进攻之刻
Now's the time to strike, when they're alone.
现在没人会与他们联手
No one will stand with them now.
他们分开就会失败
Divided, they'll fall.
我说过我会回来的
I told you I'd be back.
我也说过我会活活烧死你
And I told you I'd burn you alive.
现在是时候赏你一拳了
Now it's time to punch your face.
我喜欢这个 谢谢你 温
I'm liking this. Thank you, Winn.
人多力量大
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表