剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
去吧
Go.
事情还没结束 卢瑟
The job's not done yet, Luthor.
你说得对 你还活着
You're right. You're still alive.
但活不了太久
But not for long.
要么阻止我 要么拯救他们
You can stop me, or you can save them.
选择吧 超女
Make your choice, Supergirl.
我绕着整座城市飞了两圈 他们不见了
I flew over the whole city twice, they're gone.
莉莉安和金属人都不见了
Lillian and Metallo have disappeared.
我应该阻止他们
I should've stopped them.
你拯救了所有人
What... hey. You saved everyone.
那个选择是正确的
That was the right choice.
索耶
Sawyer.
我们会找到金属人
Look, we're gonna find Metallo
把他带回来关起来的
and we're gonna get him back into custody
我知道 我知道 只是
I know, I know. It's just...
我想不明白
I can't figure out
他是从哪得到氪星石的
where he got all that Kryptonite.
克拉克应该全都销毁了
Clark was supposed to have taken all of it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我查了科本的监狱探访名单
I had the jail check all of Corben's visitors
看看氪星石是怎么被偷运进去的
to see how the Kryptonite might have gotten smuggled in.
但他被关进去后 就没人探访过他
But he hasn't had any visitors since he's been there.
昨天他们清扫他的牢房♥时
And when they swept his cell yesterday
里面完全没有任何异样
there was nothing out of the ordinary.
就是说他肯定是昨晚就拿到了氪星石
Which means he must have gotten the Kryptonite last night.
这下似乎缩窄了调查范围
That seems to narrow down the window.
你为什么看起来这么忧心
Why do you look so concerned?
因为昨晚只有一名探访者
Because there was only one visitor to the jail last night,
但她是去探访莉莉安·卢瑟的
but it was to visit Lillian Luthor.
是谁
Who?
她女儿莉娜
Her daughter, Lena.
你知道我昨晚去监狱是为了探望我母亲
You know I was at the jail to see my mother last night.
-是你叫我去的 -我知道
- You're the one that told me to go. - I know.
只是
It's just...
因为你母亲逃了 大家现在惊慌失措
People are losing it because of your mother's escape.
所以我想你知道 好让你有所准备
And I wanted you to know so that you could be prepared.
好吧 那...
Okay, so...
告诉我 人们都是怎么说的
Tell me. What are people saying?
说你那晚可能也去探访了金属人
That you may have also visited Metallo.
你觉得我会做那种事吗
And you think that's something I would do.
我
I...
卡拉 现在你听起来更像是一个记者
You know, Kara, you are starting to sound a lot like a reporter
而不是我的朋友
and not a friend right now.
这不是我的本意
I don't mean to.
-玛吉 你找到莉莉安了吗 -没有
- Maggie, did you find Lillian? - No, we didn't.
我们其实是来办公事的 卡拉
We're actually here on official business, Kara.
我觉得在我和卢瑟小姐谈话的时候
I think it would be better if you waited outside
你最好在外面等
while I talk with Ms. Luthor.
不
No.
我想让她留在这
I want her to stay.
如果你不介意的话
If it's okay.
有人送了一段监控录像给警方
The police were sent some surveillance footage
我想向你询问一下情况
I wanted to ask you about.
那不是我
That's... That's not me, okay?
我不知道你这段录像是哪来的
I don't know where you got that,
但那不是我
but it's not me.
你被捕了 罪名是协助及教唆罪犯
You're under arrest for aiding and abetting a felon,
事后从犯 合谋
accessory after the fact, conspiracy...
等等 玛吉 慢着 让她解释
Hold on, Maggie, slow down, just let her explain.
你别插手 卡拉
Stay out of it, Kara.
-没关系的 -你有权保持沉默
- It's okay. - You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请一位律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师 我们会为你指派一位
If you can't afford one, one will be provided for you.
我的文章呢
Where's my art?
这是怎么了
What's going on?
封面故事回炉重写了
We're crashing the cover.
但今天是发行日啊
But our pub date's today.
封面文章早就定好了
The cover's set.
是啊 所以叫回炉重写
Yeah, that's why they call it a crash.
我们是做正经新闻的 不是网上论♥坛♥
We're the fourth estate, not Reddit.
稿子我一秒也等不了了
Copy can't wait another second...
来了来了
Yeah, yeah.
我已经送去排版了 这份是给你的
I sent it down to layouts already. This is for you.
等等 你要把莉娜·卢瑟放在封面上吗
Wait, you're putting Lena Luthor on the cover?
把她放在头版不是火上浇油吗
She doesn't need to be a front-page story.
她大概是纳欣诺市最有名的人了 丹弗斯
She's arguably the most famous name in National City, Danvers.
她臭名昭著的老哥进了监狱
Her notorious brother's in prison.
我当然要用她做封面 她可是卢瑟家的人
Of course I'm putting her on the cover, she's a Luthor.
但她是无辜的
But she didn't do it.
你没看过那段录像吗
Have you seen the video?
还是说你让萌芽中的友情左右了报道
Or are you letting a budding friendship corrupt your reporting?
还好意思说我有证实性偏见呢
Who's got confirmation bias now?
她告诉我她没那么做 我有记录
She told me, on the record, she didn't do it.
她说这 她说那
She said, she said.
这种时候只有一两句引述可不够
This time we need more than just a quote.
否则又会沦为推特上的另一个阴谋论
Otherwise, it's just another conspiracy theory for Twitter.
那我就接着挖
Well, I'll keep digging then.
你的魄力一直让我很烦躁
Your gumption annoys me to no end.
但用你的魄力去做明天的封面文章吧
But keep gumptioning for tomorrow's cover.
明天
Tomorrow?
那就太晚了
But that'll be too late.
到那时所有人已经认定她有罪了
By then everyone will think she's guilty already.
所有人今天就已经认定她有罪了
Everyone will think she's guilty today.
明天另当别论
Tomorrow's another story.
但一旦发表了就覆水难收了
But once it's out there, it's out there.
人们现在还以为
I mean, people still think
《小鬼当家》的主角已经死了呢
Macaulay Culkin's dead.
詹姆斯 拜托
James, come on,
你知道我们不能发表这篇文章
you know we can't print this.
我不敢相信我会这么说 但我同意史力柏
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Snapper.
我认为你也该同意
And I think you should, too.
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉 别这样 等等
Kara, come on, wait.
你在开玩笑吗
No, no, are you kidding me?
莉娜一直在帮忙 从没做过坏事
The only thing Lena has done is help.
因为美杜莎病毒
She called the police
她报♥警♥抓了她自己的母亲
on her own mother over the Medusa virus.
那正是我想说的
That's exactly my point.
如果她连自己的母亲都能背叛
If she can betray her own mother,
谁能阻止她放长线钓大鱼骗你呢
what is to stop her from pulling a long con on you?
我知道她是你朋友 卡拉
Okay, I know she's your friend, Kara,
但莉娜不是什么好人
but Lena's bad news.
为什么 就因为她姓卢瑟
Why, because she's a Luthor?
不 因为她有罪
No, because she's guilty.
如果你看不出来 我会证明给你看
And if you don't see that, I'm gonna prove it to you.
七
Seven...
天啊
Oh, gosh!
伊芙 真抱歉
Oh, Eve, I'm so sorry.
-不 是我不好 -我来 我来
- I'm sorry, no. - I got it, I got it.
谢了 卡拉 今天真是忙翻天了
Thanks, Kara. It's just so busy here today.
又是庭审又是女儿什么的
With the trial and the daughter.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
Oh, hey! Are you okay?
你看起来就像那天
You look like me the day
我忘了给格兰特女士买♥♥咖啡
I forgot to get Ms.Grant's coffee
然后她逼我打电♥话♥给耶鲁院长
and she made me call the Dean of Yale
训他不该给我毕业证书
to admonish him for having given me a diploma.
一脸难过
Sad.
-还很沮丧 -我没事 只是
- And disheartened. - No, I'm fine, it's just...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表