剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
别开枪 都别开枪
Stand down! Stand down!
不要开火
Do not engage!
不要开火
Do not engage!
我需要和你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
有人告诉过你 你冲动易怒吗
Anyone ever tell you you've got anger issues?
我更喜欢"领导技巧"这个叫法
I prefer the term leadership skills.
沃瑞斯 我们在找一个姑娘
Ah, Worris, we're looking for a girl.
谁不想找啊
Aren't we all?
我要是你就乖乖回答问题
I'd answer her questions,
这桌子可不会越撞越软 伙计
'cause this table's not getting any softer, buddy.
莱拉·斯崔德 她是个瓦勒良星人
Lyra Strayd, she's a Valerian.
她涉及一系列艺术品盗窃案
She's been involved in a string of art thefts.
我从没听说过她
I've never heard of her.
别装了 她金发碧眼
Come on, blonde hair, blue eyes.
下巴看起来就习惯背后捅刀
The chin of a serial backstabber.
就算我知道情报 凭什么告诉你们
Even if I did know something, why would I tell you?
好吧 你想要什么
Okay, what's it gonna cost us?
《汉密尔顿》音乐剧门票
Hamilton tickets.
剧场贵宾席
Orchestra.
好吧 我们没戏了
Okay, well, we're screwed.
成交
Deal.
她的族人都在拖车公园出没
Her kind hangs out at the trailer park.
就在布莱克摩尔附近
Up near Blackmore.
她肯定在那
That's where she'd be.
你要怎么搞到《汉密尔顿》的门票
Hamilton? How you going to pull that one off?
演乔治王的人是从林波五号♥星来的
The guy who plays King George is from Rimbor Five.
他欠我个人情
He owes me a favor.
你的新家园美仑美奂
Your new world is quite stunning.
就像过去的达克萨姆星
Like Daxam used to be.
之前我没有谢谢你照顾我儿子
I didn't thank you earlier for looking after my son.
氪星人照顾达克萨姆人
A Kryptonian taking care of a Daxamite.
我还以为我见多识广
And I thought I'd seen it all.
但你大老远来不只是为了谢我吧
But you didn't come here all this way just to thank me.
对 不只是道谢
No, I didn't.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
如今达克萨姆星是一片废土
Daxam is a wasteland.
我们的子民流落在宇宙各处
Our people are scattered across the universe.
我们得把他们召集回母星
We need to bring them home.
重建被你族人毁掉的家园
Rebuild what your people destroyed.
我不是有意冒犯你
I don't say it to offend.
不 你说得对
No, no. You're right.
氪星犯了无法挽回的错 我承认
Krypton made horrible mistakes. I can admit it.
真是出乎意料
That's more than I expected.
你想让我做些什么
What do you want from me?
我们星球在我与夫君的统治下毁灭
Our planet died on my and my husband's watch.
我们的子民需要全新的未来才能重新崛起
For our people to rise again, they need a future.
蒙·艾尔那么年轻
Mon-El is young.
他可以成为未来的代言人
He can be the face of that future.
你想带蒙·艾尔回达克萨姆星
You want to take Mon-El back to Daxam?
难道你更想让他留在这
Would you rather he stay here and
逐渐发现自己配不上你吗
learn by degrees that he's not good enough for you?
-你根本不了解我 -我了解你的族人
- You don't know me. - I know your kind.
我知道你们的正直意味着什么
I know what your integrity means.
他是达克萨姆星的王室
He's Daxamite royalty and
你已经因此鄙视他了
you're starting to despise him for it...
我不鄙视任何人
I don't despise anyone.
但你认为你比他更优秀
But you think you're better than him.
比我们更优秀
Than us.
就当是为了他好
Do what's best for him.
叫他和他的父母谈谈
Tell him to speak to his parents.
和爱他的人谈谈
The people who love him.
你为什么认为他会听我的话
And what makes you think he'll listen to me?
因为他被你迷住了
Because he's under your spell.
他不知道你的族人有多记仇
And he has no idea how unforgiving your people can be.
木星环
房♥车度假村
你不该来这
You shouldn't be here.
那我应该去哪
Where should I be, then?
坐穿牢底吗
Just rotting in jail?
希望能安慰到你 我并非针对你
If it's any consolation, it wasn't personal.
那为什么这么久才骗我
What took you so long, hmm?
你有很多其他的机会来骗我
I mean, you've had plenty of other opportunities to dupe me.
难道你不知道要怎么行骗吗
Don't you know how marks work?
要博取人们的信任
You have to gain their trust.
放长线钓大鱼这话不是没有道理的
It's called a long con for a reason.
不 我不相信你
No, I don't believe you.
过来 直视我的双眼
Come here and look me in the eyes.
如果你能告诉我你不在乎我
And if you can tell me that you didn't care for me,
我只是某个行骗目标
that I'm just some mark,
那我立刻就走
then I will walk away right now.
你
You...
曾经是
Were...
一个
A...
行骗目标
Mark.
好吧 随便你
Okay, have it your way.
你要跟我们走
You're coming with us.
你还带了支援来
Oh, you brought back up?
我也有 他们会杀人
So did I, and mine kill.
你的会吗
Does yours?
你去追莱拉 我来搞定这两个
You get Lyra, I got these two.
刚才有机会的时候 你就该逃走
You should have run when you had the chance.
我以前是舞台剧迷 不是田径明星
I was a theater geek, not a track star.
你想怎么死
How would you like to die?
今天不可能
Not today.
别动
Stay down.
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
不 不
No! No!
-不 不 -那幅画
- No! No! - The painting.
在哪
Where is it?
我拿到了
I got it.
你们根本不知道自己干了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
所以一直以来 你只是在耍我吗
So, have you just been playing me this whole time?
重要吗
What does it matter?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
那你怎么不帮我弄明白
Why don't you help me understand?
就这一次 告诉我真话吧
Tell me the truth for once.
是我弟弟
It's my brother.
他们抓了他
They've got him.
不 你和我说你是一个人来的地球
No, you told me that you came here alone.
我和你说了很多事
I told you a lot of things.
他现在死定了 多亏你和你朋友
He's as good as dead now, thanks to you and your friends.
如果我知道你弟弟会有危险 我会帮你的
If I'd known your brother was in danger, I would have helped you.
你为什么会帮我
Why would you help me?
因为我在乎你
Because I care about you.
我要你告诉我真♥相♥
I need you to tell me the truth.
你想要真♥相♥吗
You want the truth?
你想知道星港的十年之战吗
You want to know about the 10-year war on Starhaven?
你想听我说我眼睁睁地看着我爸妈饿死吗
You wanna hear about how I watched my parents starve to death?
还是你想知道我为什么不敢再在黑夜中独处吗
Or do you want to know why I can't be alone in the dark anymore?
因为这让我想起我和我弟弟被迫偷渡到地球时
'Cause it reminds me of the six weeks I was locked below deck
我在甲板下被关了六个月
when me and my brother were smuggled onto Earth.
我是个难民
I'm a refugee.
也是个小偷
I'm a thief, too.
这就是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
也许这也是真的...
Maybe it's also true that...
你与众不同
You were different.
我喜欢你
I liked you.
你为什么
Why did...
你为什么骗我
Why did you con me?
那群人
That gang.
我弟弟巴斯蒂安为他们做事
My brother, Bastian, works for them,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表