剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
-你会说英语 -是的
-So you speak English? -Oh, yes.
乔以前研究[解剖]过人类
Jo dissected a human once.
他当然这么干过
Of course he did.
学了你们的语言[舌头]
Learned your tongue.
可怕的粉东西
Hideous pink thing.
乔 你是叫乔吧
Eh, Jo... Jo, is it?
我们保证 我们不是来伤害你的
We promise, we are not here to hurt you.
我们只是...
We just...
我们想帮这个女孩
We want to help this girl.
他们通过传送门带走了她
They brought her through portal.
他们带她去了红堡
They took her to the Red Fortress
在那里卖♥♥你们这样的碳基生物
where they sell carbon forms like you.
像卖♥♥牲口一样
Sell them like animals.
他们绑♥架♥这些人卖♥♥作奴隶
They've been kidnapping those people and selling them as slaves.
奴隶买♥♥卖♥♥在玛多利亚是大产业
Slaving is a big business on Maaldoria.
等等 这里是玛多利亚
Wait, this is Maaldoria?
你知道这个地方
You know where we are?
本地人叫它奴隶卫星
The locals call it Slavers' Moon.
达克萨姆的贵族以前在这里买♥♥奴隶
The royal family on Daxam used to buy their slaves here.
我忘了达克萨姆还有奴隶制
I forgot they had slavery on Daxam.
有许多事情我是不赞同的
There were a lot of things there I didn't agree with.
我们得走了
We have to leave.
-不行 -我们必须走
- No. - We have to.
不行 我们要找到我们要救的人
No, we have to find the people we came here for.
不要去找女孩 堡危险
No finding girl. Fortress bad.
许多武器 出不来
Many weapons. No way out.
进不去
No way in...
有一个办法
There is one way.
我们投降
We surrender.
好 我明白
Yeah, yeah. I got it.
好吧
Okay, yes.
至少我们找到了他们
At least we got them right where we want them.
依奇
Izzy?
你是依奇·威廉姆斯吗
Are you Izzy Williams?
超女 你...你认识我
Supergirl, you... You know who I am?
你妈妈在找你
Your mother is looking for you.
你认识我妈妈
You know my mother?
我有一个朋友是记者
A friend of mine is a reporter and...
你妈妈说服她查清楚
Your mother persuaded her to find out
你的事 她告诉了我 所以我来了
what happened to you. And she told me, that's why I'm here.
你可以救我们 你可以直接推倒墙
You can save us. You can just knock down the walls.
然后送我们所有人回家
You're gonna get us all home!
我不能
I can't.
在这个星球上我没有超能力
I don't have my powers on this planet.
但是我会帮你们 所有人
But I will help you. All of you.
我保证
I promise.
超女又被我关起来了
Supergirl in my cage again.
萝莉特
Roulette?
我们不能再这样见面了
We have got to stop meeting like this.
你找到传送门的终点了吗
Have you found the Transmat's terminus?
找到了 电离轨迹指向大角星系
Yeah, ionization trail leads to the Arcturus system,
-51号♥行星 B弧 -是玛多利亚
- Planet 51, arc B. - That's Maaldoria.
跨星系奴隶贸易中心
The heart of the intergalactic slave trade.
糟糕
That's bad.
-恐怕是很糟糕 -此话怎讲
- I'm afraid it gets worse. - Define worse.
大角星是红太阳
Arcturus is a red sun.
所以她完全没有超能力了
So she won't have any of her powers?
我该和她一起去的 为什么我没和她一起
I should have gone with her. Why didn't I go with her?
你不知道事情会这样 艾丽克斯
You didn't know this was gonna happen, Alex.
我们有火星猎人呢 是吧
Hey, we have the Martian Manhunter, right?
他不需要黄太阳 他会进去
He doesn't need a yellow sun. He'll go in there,
然后找到她 万事大吉
and he'll get her, and everything be okay.
我不能参与营救任务
I can't join this rescue mission.
没错 等等 什么
Exactly. Wait, what?
玛多利亚大气对火星人有毒
The air on Maaldoria is toxic to Martians.
大气中有某种硅酸盐
Some kind of silicate in the atmosphere.
我帮不了卡拉 抱歉
I can't help Kara, I'm sorry.
你来干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing here?
你不接电♥话♥也不回短♥信♥
You weren't returning my texts or calls.
-我很担心 -我一直很忙 抱歉
- I was worried. - I've been busy. I'm sorry.
-我来的不是时候吗 -算是吧
- Is this a bad time? - Yeah, it is, kind of.
-超女失踪了 -能找到她的只有你
- Supergirl's missing. - If anyone can find her, it's you.
我就知道会这样 我就知道
I knew this was gonna happen. I knew it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我就高兴了 五分钟
I was happy for, like, five minutes.
-什么 -抱歉 这是我的错
- What? - I'm sorry. This was a mistake.
真抱歉 你得走了
I'm sorry, you have to go.
真抱歉 我不能...
I'm sorry, I can't...
好吧
Okay.
明白了 回见 丹弗斯
Got it. See you, Danvers.
真不是昨♥日♥重♥现♥吗
Well, if this isn't deja vu.
-你在这里做什么 -是啊
- Why are you here? - Yeah.
等等 这是谁
Wait, who is this?
我来这里是因为你
I'm here because of you.
你毁了我的俱乐部
You dismantled my club.
我没地方去了
I had nowhere else to go.
你可以想象当我手下
So imagine my excitement
告诉我奴隶卫星的消息 我有多兴奋
when one of my fighters told me about Slavers' Moon.
我抓住了时机要拓展市场
I jumped at the opportunity to help expand its market.
你把这事说的像是
You are treating this like...
像是在卖♥♥咖啡
Like you're selling coffee!
你这是在卖♥♥人口
You are selling people!
我提升了卖♥♥人口的档次
I've taken human trafficking to the next level.
这些高级货物
These are prime specimens
可以经受长♥期♥的奴役
that can survive a lifetime of labor.
他们是好货 能卖♥♥个大价钱
They're good stock. And they'll sell for top dollar.
-沾了血的钱 -其实是钻石
- Blood money. - Blood diamonds, actually.
这星球上到处都是
This planet's lousy with them.
对玛多利亚人来说就是尘土
They're like dirt to these Maaldorians.
我真受不了这些家伙
Oh, man, I hate these guys.
好消息 各位
Good news, everybody.
你们都被卖♥♥出去了
You've all been sold.
我们只有时间制♥作♥一个
We only had time to fabricate the one.
不会持续太久 要好好利用
It won't last long. So make it count.
-我会的 -带咱们的姑娘回家
- I will. - Bring our girl home.
温
Winn.
这个应该能够打开
Okay, so this should open
另外那面的传送门
the transmat on the other side.
拿着吧 你要跟我一起来
Yeah, well, keep it. You're coming with me.
不 这个 这是预先编程好的
No, um, yeah, this is, it's pre-programed.
所以你只要按下一个按钮
Uh, so you just hit the button
然后你就可以用传送门了 对吧
and you're thinking with portals, right?
-你不需要我 -不
- You don't need me. - Yeah, no.
我想让你来操作
I want your hands at the controls.
不 不
No, no.
肖特特工 她没在问你的意见
Agent Schott, she wasn't asking you.
-这是命令 -抱歉
- That's an order. - I'm sorry...
温
Winn.
我在那边肯定帮不了你
I'm not gonna be of any help to you out there.
我是说
I mean...
好吧 这伤不是因为被打劫了
Okay fine, this, I wasn't mugged.
好吗 我是想帮助守护者 然后...
All right, I was trying to help Guardian and I...
如果他来得晚了点 我不知道...
If he'd showed up two seconds later, I don't...
卡拉需要你
Kara needs you.
-好吗 我需要你 -我害怕
- Okay? I need you - I'm scared.
你认为我
You don't think I was afraid
第一次出外勤不害怕吗
the first time I went out in the field?
伙计 我怕着呢
Dude, I was terrified.
但是没人能在逃避中成长
But nobody gets better by running away.
好吧 听着 我知道你们都很害怕
Okay, listen. I know that you're all scared.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表