剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
He will be an Earthling in no time. Way faster than I was.
-好险 -是啊 他们的车好险
- That was close. - Yeah, for their car.
居然当着超女的面抢劫
Seriously? Right in front of Supergirl?
我都快同情他们了
I almost feel bad for them.
你知道这些子弹打在我身上没用吧
You do know those bullets aren't going to work on me, right?
还好我带的不是子弹
I'm glad I didn't bring any bullets.
-詹姆斯 詹姆斯 你还好吗 -没事
- James! James, are you okay? - Yeah.
天呐 你♥爸♥的相机
Oh, no. Your dad's camera.
他们是什么人
Who were those guys?
-有眼熟的吗 -这个
- Any of these look familiar? - That one.
他当时用的就是这个
That's the gun he was carrying.
好 这是安杰尼亚星光子炮
Okay. That is an Anndrannian Photon Cannon.
他们怎么会有外星武器
How'd these guys get their hands on alien technology?
你确定他们不是安杰尼亚星人吗
Are you sure they weren't Anndrannian?
他们没长鳍 也不是紫色
Well, they weren't purple with fins,
我确定
so yeah, I'm sure.
你应该感到庆幸
Oh, you are lucky this thing hit you
没有充满电就射中了你
before it was fully charged.
否则后果不堪设想
There's no telling what this might've done to you.
我们得想办法追踪这些武器
We've got to find a way to track these weapons.
它会阶段性放射出定相μ介子
So it emits phased muon particles.
我大概能想到检测的办法
I could maybe come up with a way to detect it.
我们警告过你
You were warned.
外星入侵者很危险
The alien invaders are dangerous.
他们心怀不轨
Their intentions, malicious.
还拥有我们无法企及的力量
They possess power we cannot hope to match.
而且他们从其他星球带来的先进技术
And their technology, brought from other worlds,
已经被不法分子获取
is falling into the wrong hands.
我们不应该向他们敞开怀抱
We should not be opening our arms to them.
而应该把他们关起来 夺走他们的武器
We should be locking them up and taking their weapons away.
你们拒绝了我们的建议
You did not heed us,
导致了如今《外星人赦免法》造成的混乱
but you will heed the chaos that amnesty has brought.
你们将付出血与泪的代价
You will pay the price in fear and blood.
你们会求我们拯救你们
And you will beg us to save you.
我们是卡德摩斯
We are Cadmus.
犯罪分子刚拿到外星武器
Kind of a coincidence that Cadmus releases a new video
卡德摩斯就放出了视频 真巧啊
just as criminals get their hands on alien weapons.
如果是卡德摩斯把武器给了他们
Not a coincidence if Cadmus is the one
那就不是巧合了
giving them the guns.
又是一例人类使用外星武器案件
In another case of humans using alien weaponry,
儿童医院被毁
纳欣诺市儿童医院被毁
the National City Children's Hospital has been damaged.
我不知道你们怎么想
I don't know about the rest of you,
但是我挺希望
but I sure as hell would feel a lot safer
随身带几件这种超能力武器
if I had one of those super-powered weapons on me
-来防身 -这样无法解决问题
- to defend myself. - That's not the solution.
那怎么解决
Well then, what is?
那些坏人拿着高科技武器
The bad guys are running around everywhere
为非作歹逍遥法外
with these high-tech weapons.
我觉得我们正义的一方也该拥有武器
I just think it's about time the good guys got some of our own.
外星武器不是好东西 无论掌控在谁手里
Alien guns are bad no matter who controls them.
宪法第二修正案给了我们携带武器的权利
The Second Amendment gives us the right to bear arms.
就算这些武器是镭射枪
Even if those arms are ray guns.
这就正中卡德摩斯的下怀
That's what Cadmus wants.
他们分发武器
They're the ones handing out these weapons,
就是希望我们互相畏惧
They want us to be afraid of each other.
不再彼此信任
to not trust each other anymore.
你怎么知道卡德摩斯的想法
Well how do you know what Cadmus wants?
我就是...知道
I... I just do.
行了 够了
Okay, guys, that's enough.
都明白自己的任务了
We all know our assignments.
我们还得发行杂♥志♥呢 抓紧时间
We've got a magazine to put out. Let's get it together.
詹姆斯 我不知道该怎么办
James, I don't know what to do.
安杰尼亚星光子炮 帕赛亚星磁力炸♥弹♥
Anndrannian cannons, Pytharian magma bombs.
这些武器比氪星球上的武器
These are weapons that are far more advanced
要先进得多
than anything we had on Krypton.
只要能让所有外星人的名誉受损
Cadmus doesn't care who gets hurt
卡德摩斯并不在乎谁受到伤害
in trying to make sure all aliens get a bad name.
你跟超查部肯定能想出办法的
Yeah, well, I'm sure you and the DEO will figure something out.
别说这种丧气话
Don't sound so defeatist or anything.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just...
我觉得我坐在凯特的位子上
I just don't feel like there's a lot that I can do
似乎帮不到什么
to help behind Cat's desk.
你能帮忙
You help.
我连我爸的相机都没救下来
I couldn't even save my dad's camera.
抱歉 没事
Oh, oh... It's okay.
你变成格兰特女士了吗
Are you turning into Miss Grant?
你给了她多少工作
How much work did you give that girl?
我什么都没给她
I didn't give her anything.
伊芙 我来帮你
Eve... Hey, hey, Eve, let me help you.
谢谢 卡拉
Oh, thanks, Kara.
这是每年的季度报表
And those were the yearly quarterly reports
本来是迈克的工作
that Mike was supposed to do.
迈克 他人真好
Oh, Mike. He is so nice.
他今天工作很不顺 这才第一天
He was really struggling with his work and it's his first day.
所以我想帮帮他 他人真好
So I was just trying to help him out. He's so nice.
-你来处理 还是我来 -放着我来
- You want to get this or you want me to get it? - Oh, I want to.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
吃糖条 太好吃了
Eating these red tubes. They're amazing.
满嘴都是幸福的味道
Like pure joy in food form.
不行 蒙·艾尔 吃糖要选好时间地点
No, Mon-El, there's a time and a place for eating candy.
对 就是此时此刻
Yeah, and it's this time and this place.
不 这里是工作的地方
No, this... This is your place of work.
詹姆斯给你任务
So when James gives you a task,
就应该由你来完成 而不是泰斯马克小姐
you should be the one to complete it. Not Miss Teschmacher.
她想取悦我
She wanted to please me.
在达克萨姆星 女人想取悦男人
On Daxam, when a woman wishes to please a man...
不管你要说什么 闭嘴吧
Wherever you're going with that, just don't.
这里不是达克萨姆星 感谢拉奥
We are not on Daxam. Thank Rao.
算了 没事的 一切都会顺利
Look, it... It's gonna be fine. It's still gonna be great.
卡拉
Kara.
莉娜
Lena.
-你是来凯特科串门吗 -其实我是来见你的
- Surprise visit to Catco? - No, I'm here to see you, actually.
-是吗 -是的
- You are? - Yeah.
L公♥司♥这周末要举办派对
L-Corp is hosting a party this weekend.
是为儿童医院募资的慈善晚宴
It's for a gala fundraiser for the Children's Hospital
毕竟医院的新楼遭到了袭击
after that horrific attack on their new building.
我希望你能来
I was hoping you'd come.
-晚宴 是派对吗 -不是
- "Gala"? Is that like a party? - No. No, it's not.
在纳欣诺市我只有你一个朋友
You are literally my only friend in National City.
大多数人会对卢瑟家的人敬而远之
Most people wouldn't touch a Luthor with a 10-foot pole.
如果你在场的话 我会很开心
It would mean a lot to me if you were there.
我当然会去 我很荣幸
Of course I'll come. I'm honored.
-我喜欢派对 我可以去吗 -不行
- I love parties. Can I come, too? - No.
你的朋友当然可以来
Oh... Well, of course your friend can come.
-你叫什么名字 -迈克
- What's your name? - Mike.
-实习生 -好 实习生迈克
- Of the interns. - Well, Mike of the interns,
找件好西装 到时候见
find yourself a nice suit, and I'll see you there.
再见
Bye.
我们要去参加派对啦
We are going to a party!
太棒了
Yes!
由于光子炮是由电磁供能的
Okay, because the photon cannon is powered by electromagnetism,
所以在超女的战衣上留下了辐射信♥号♥♥
it left a radiation signature on Supergirl's suit after the blast,
所以我们也许可以弄个追踪算法...
so we might be able to put a tracking algorithm...
你好
Hello?
地球呼叫丹弗斯特工
Earth to Agent Danvers.
-抱歉 我在听呢 -不 你没有
- Sorry, I'm listening. - No, you're not.
你这是怎么了
What's... What's going on with you?
玛吉桌球打得可烂了
Maggie is such a terrible pool player.
我是说 我故意让着她都赢不了
I mean, I even tried to let her win and she couldn't keep up.
玛 玛吉 那个纳市警局的警官吗
Ma... Maggie, the NCPD officer?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表